/cp/ - Culture Pals

Culture Pals: USA is whiiiiiite Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, get murdered by psychotic turks, get kidnapped by Russian spies, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FEdAIonUBBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone else find that the strongest connections they make are with the girls they don't flirt with and are just friends? (Or dare I say it... language exchange partners?) I think the whole qt game is too much for me desu

THREAD REMINDER

THREAD REMINDER PART 2

Breaks my heart t.b.h senpai . They ain't looking for love.

You don't need to post thread reminder every time. Just thread reminder 2. We've all seen the film.

(Also you should update it with something cringey from every thread - like this). If this is going to be your "thing" put some effort in famalam

Some folks just need a friend mon amis noir

3 Turks 2 Magyar 1 Russ 1 Yank 1 French

How do I acquire more without script? Doing it manually is a pain in the anus but scripts don't work on my laptop for some raisin.

The quality of conversation hasn't gone down yet, I need to find what the point of diminishing marginal returns is for me

>go to online now
>pick your filters (for me it's females, 18-22, Europe, then South America, then North America)
>order by country
>click on all the hot ones
>send messages to all the hot ones you can think of something funny to send something to

Kek we've been flirting for nearly 2 years

Also ditch the turks they'll turn insane on you trust

Just found this.

More impressed by IamMrPig there 2bh. Is that the average level of English spoken by yanks?

>8 girls
>The quality of conversation hasn't gone down yet

Pic related unless of course you are a NEET.

It's summer lad, I'm waiting for classes to start back. It will fall to shit come September of course.

I'm also enjoying summer off but I'm keeping up with way more than 8! You need to pull your finger out fãm

Bumpin 2bh

lads, will dogpics attract more qts? just snapped some in the woods

Yes but not too many of them

b u m p

Ok I'll follow you advice britbong I'll only post reminder 2.

1 norskie too tbqh
That was a really dank meme you made there though, mad kudos! You, the American creator, should be proud of your culture pals masterpiece!

De thred ded site ded qts ded lyf

Toppest kek

>1 norskie too tbqh
Hvordan går det? ;)

Kek. Tanks nord bro :3

What did she mean by this?

WTF am I supposed to read here. Damb her English is bad.

I'm concerned with the lack of nudes currently in this thread. Someone post

It is a russian slang. She is asking for a dick picture.

oh doge i spotted major spanish qt

I'm tryna help a not so qt Russian with her English. May God help me. Also why do girls message me first then stop talking to me after 2 messages.

You're boring. I was bored just reading your post

>girls starts conversation with me
>I've got low willpower to continue them

hi user))
how are you??

you are in the power seat
are they not qt or what?

Guys.

Tbh don't do this. Unless the girl is from somewhere actually close to you that you can see within a day by driving or train or some shit.

It's just a long road of heartbreak. Don't do it lads.

fine, and u?

I don't know man. Most girls who messages me in fact are beautiful. But for some reason I have a laziness to open interpals and message them back...

I do it to collect nudes desu. Why would you even invest emotions into a girl on the other side of the world you'll never see. Stupid fucking leaf.

it is very hot here right now, i'm sitting just in my panties)) how is weather in brazil??

>beautiful girls message me
>too lazy to even respond
>instead he shitposts on mongolian basket weaving forum

take 5 mins and go reply
all i ask is 5 mins

if a qt views your profile, should you message her or just assume that she's looking around and doesn't want to be bothered?

Probably just looking around, but since that you don't need to pay anything to write a message you should message her.

I want a Scandinavian qt but they're all either ugly or way too full of themselves

Wut?

Hey Russian bro, can you explain why the Russian/Ukrainian girls do the ) thing?

Yep

The Scandi girls on this site are shit tier compared to the Slavs. Which I found to be opposite in my travels but w/e

Not Russian but I've been told that it has to do with the how Russian keyboards are and that it is inconvient to write the whole ":)"

Sexting, nudes, actually talking to qt girls even if only over the internet, but all of this with 0 actual commitment. It's pretty rad actually.

Slavic keyboard makes it awkward to do the ":" since it's where the 5 is on ours I think.

It is like generic smiley, but without eyes, nothing more. It is kinda a meme in the Russian internet, i guess. Don't know the origin of that.
It can be used "ironically", usually many in a row, like that)))))).

The usage of them is also generally associated with low intelligence(similar to the emojis after every word) - that explains the "ironic" part.

This explains why the girl using them wasn't capable of being interesting. Very cute though maybe I'll keep trying

Anyone have funny non western stalkers like this? This guy commented on all of her pictures

Who of you was the autistic 25y old american pokemon go player that messaged me telling me how he likes to talk about politics on "imageboards"?
Best part was how he was trying to tell me some shit about refugees while living himself in a 40% white town.

:^)

>tfw qt is travling around
>probably getting hit on and/or boned by hot beachboy chads

I can't take this ;_;

Wew qt just told me she's visiting my country and doesn't know whether she'll have time to see me. Hurts pretty poor desu

Why did you delete your profile senpai?

So how do I use this? Should I just add everyone I see?

J-22 lads

You can try to sell her your city or something worth seeing around it. If she's not alone, and if you live far from London, there's the time and cost involved to take into account, but I bet it would still be cheaper than remaining in London, твн.

Just send them a message, I don't think I've ever added anyone.

message them and try to get their attention

Pretty much what I said. But she's coming with friends and they want to go to Manchester. Literally why? It's a shithole. Plus I'm closer to London than that and all. Working on the hard sell to be sure lad

Who else /junglefever/ here? Where's best for black qts?

JUST

Any decent phone app for interpals?

Are you not? Brb, reporting you to our lord and saviour Trudeau

It's called Whatsapp la'

but unfortunately no

post profile

Trudeau is a faggot and a disgrace to everything Canadian. I hope ISIS attacks us soon.

I used to be when I lived in the South but I've gotten over it. The best will be the US, UK or France for black qts, try to find ones that are African though since those are really great. I knew one African immigrant girl that was the nicest girl I had ever met and super beautiful too, I would've mixed with her desu.

Are you a qt girl?

What do you guys talk about with qts? I've been talking about pets with a girl for like hours. Can't come up with anything.

Have you talked about hobbies?

>What do you guys talk about with qts?
Pretty much anything lad. Start making fun of stereotypes or something if you're running out.

Are you also a qt grill?

I've found an absolute stunnah from the US originally from Cape Verde so that's cool, need more tho. Don't really like the French desu and Brits are a bit close to home. Need to be at least pretending this is for cultural exchange. That said, not sure why they let Americans on since there's no culture to exchange.

Are there any actual white anerican girls on this site? (Real white not the american definition of white)

/eeverlong

wew lad

What about Philippe Couillard, Quebec's prime minister?
He's centre-right and his name literally means he's got big balls.
You can talk about anything. Even if your first topic is not really interesting, maybe it'll lead to something that is interesting.
Take #5 in pic related (because food is an easy topic), you could push it from you seeing a new restaurant opening nearby, and it can lead to what kind of food you both like, what you can cook, the desserts you like; let's say chocolate desserts (who don't like chocolate?), from which country you think chocolate's the best, talking about said country, its culture, art and so on; of about how mesost tastes like chocolate, then introduce her to Swedish food in general, and asking her about her country's food specialities...

What?

Not sure if typo or strayan speak
youtu.be/FEdAIonUBBM

What didn't you fuckheads understand about my post? DO WHITE FEMALES FROM THE UNITED STATES USE INTERPALS OR ARE THEY ALL SPICS/NIGS?

>Are there any actual white anerican girls on this site? (Real white not the american definition of white

That doesn't make sense. You asked if "actual white American girls" and then said "real white, not the American definition of white"

Then said Spics and Nigs.

Spics are not White. White is white. So i don't know what you're talking about

It's just some bants Cho, chill!

Lads I need someone to post something on somebody who blocked me's wall.

I'll give nudes.

Sure, post profile and bants

why are almost all qts obsessed with korea or japan?

Alright, gimme your profile and I'll message you with the mission details.

No, /cp/ is full disclosure thread

>I want a Scandinavian qt

>Norway
You better have a higher education or just go for danes or swedes instead. Norwegian chicks knows what they want

They want the tiny dicks.

This. Danes are fuckin hoes though desu

>fuck around because bored
>don't expect to do anything serious
>meet qt polish girl
>try to practice my polish with her
>talks everyday on whatsapp
>falling in love with racist, conservative village girl
>sends me voice messages in that amazing polish voice
>tfw I'm retarded

practically the entire point of the site, for asian girls to meet white guys and white girls to meet asian guys

>Which I found to be opposite in my travels but w/e
You must be blind as a fucking a bat my friend.

Have been to both Russia and Iceland this year. St Petersburg girls are LEAGUES ahead.

This, stay away from our qts REEEEEEEEE

/itsssvenus

Is this a qt? Should I get in there quickly?

There's something slightly off about the face. Might be imagining it though.

>tfw dropped a girl I was getting really close to for several months because she speaks English with a British accent and doesn't sound she's from her country

The exotic accent is part of the appeal of a foreign girl. If I wanted to hear the disgusting British accent I'd just look for Brits

and what they want?

also, gib qts

go for it lad