youtube.com/watch?v=F4zsXHEEbG0
youtube.com/watch?v=zE22_2H36Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=I0zsTpXlhoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=LH2IeI1BxIs

it's hittin me again laddos

>roman colonists
>in bumfuck Dacia

Romanian user, does the EU flag work with "optimal location" or should I pick a country?

Chill thread now please

Paternal DNA shows that we are majorly i2, which means native southern europeans, aka dacians, getae, thracians and illyrians.

But overall it's really muddled, since we're at the crossroads of europe and a lot of peoples passed here. What information we have about the roman conquest of dacia shows that a shitton of "colonists" came here from Rome and the Illyria province in a goldrush and that the colonies were populated so fast and became so rich that the region was called Dacia Felix, and on this and the latin syntax of our language is based the whole "dacian and roman" heritage.

Course, after the romans pulled out their legions, we lost most information. We know that goths and gepids and later various horseniggers lived here but archaeological finds show that the number of the population in the area didn't change and the migrants left no mark on the language, culture and genetic pool. Overall, the only thing we know for certain right now is that the substratum and ethnogenesis of the romanian people and language formed in present day Banat and southern Transylvania/Apuseni Mountains and that we mixed with slavs and borrowed terms from them in the 9th-10th century when we migrated eastwards, towards Muntenia and Moldova.

Trying to be as non-WE as possible so that butthurt bulgars won't sperg at me, but that's the gist of it.

>Uncle owns a large chain of cosmetics stores
>Has a branch in Sofia
>All his employees are cute student 20-25y grills
>He has fucked them all at least once and he fires them if they refuse sex to him
>MFW I'll be working as manager there in September because cousin is going in the army and I'm gonna replace him for a while.

SMALL ROMANIAN DNA
BIG BULGARIAN GENE

germany worked once, netherlands might also work

>not sure if you're trolling or just plain ignorant and dumb

Romania has been part of Bulgaria for longer periods of time than it has been independent, no surprises there.
The Bulgarian state originated in modern Romania, we only moved on the other side of the Danube later.

>He has fucked them all at least once and he fires them if they refuse sex to him
gayreek delusions
the only action you're gonna be getting is gorilla dick in your greek ass

you will have the time of your life bro

But where are proofs

Opera's being a pretty light browser lad, I didn't expect that

only 80mb memory consuption with 3 pages open

youtube.com/watch?v=F4zsXHEEbG0

>avars

avars were asiatic you dumb fuck and not related with magyars/madjars a turko-bashkir tribe.

how are we even related

Romanian is exonym for vlachs.Romanian is a nationality not a ethnicity.Same as bulgarian,hungarian etc.

1.You were owned here again when you tried to post a false map 2.You tried to change the subject here and yet again you were owned here with official facts 3. gets owned here4.then euroflag only starts to spam trash about Romania/romanians then change the subject again here Again with every post you made, you never provided any actual fact, and in return you even were owned with actual facts, then you resumed in insulting Romania/romanians.

>Romania has been part of Bulgaria for longer periods of time than it has been independent

1.You were ottoman province for 500 years, and your state is barely around 150 years old, while romanian state is a direct continuation of Tara Romaneasca since its founded.
2.you are not bulgar,s you were raped by them and you even took their name.

i use firefox,is opera better?

>is opera better?
No, it's just Chorimum with an Opera mask on.

yeah it's pretty underrated

Okay? How does that disprove what I said? We're both the culturally assimilated native population of the land, it's just that you talk in squatspeak and we talk in spaghettispeak.

funny thing is all the bans I've encountered had 0 nudity or they were some messages with undeciphered bullshit like "klsdfjldsjs"

jesus christ people do love to abuse anonymity

chromium is based tho

Bulgaria has been part of Turkey for longer periods of time than it has been independent, no surprises there.

Fun fact is that I don't know shit about cosmetics or managing stores...I guess I'll be just fucking bitches and smoking weed all day.

I have a little book about romanian grammar and I've read that you were under roman influence for just like 150 years, and you still managed to keep to this day the core of the language rome had handed down to you despite being surrounded by slavic speaking countries

How is pic related accurated about it? That's the intro of the book

>chromium is based tho
Does it report to google?

poopposting on /deutsch/ would be pretty fun

Your math is shit.

> I don't know shit about cosmetics or managing stores
so like typical greek manager

rekt

mfw

no

I was talking about the avars getting assimilated among the magyars and fading away, the way the bulgarian guy suggested the vlachs did despite the majority of the people kept the romance language they spoke

and pooposting will end up in a nice μπανιo

>spaghettispeak
but you don't speak italian

D:

cool guy desu

why are you guys so naive? disappointing t b h

Can you pass over a recommendation, we know each other so well in here

would you ever fuck a turkish girl?

While its true, the romanization became way earlier and ended way after around 9th century.

the bulgarian guy was trolling due to insecurity, vlachs cannot fade away because we sit exactly in the Urheimat.If they did fade away, romanians would exist today and it would be empty.

It is said that avars were magyarised and szeklers appeared.

test

go for a 3d drive in a 1st world balkan

youtube.com/watch?v=zE22_2H36Oo

YES

What happened in the province of Dacia is the opposite of what happened in most of the lost roman territories. The urban population either disappeared/left or got assimilated by the invaders while the rural population remained in seclusion, in the forests and mountains, and was largely unassimilated. Compare this to what happened in the rest of the Eastern Romance provinces, where the urban centers remained latin or greek speaking while the rural provinces took the language of the migrants (slavs).

And yeah, that seems in line with what our own research shows. The language was already formed by the 10th century and our largest amount of non-latin words, the slavic words, are borrowed from the 9th to 10th century, possibly because of the prosperity brought by the bulgar (no, not bulgarian, you fucking spergs) khanate and the church.

>150 years
I thought it was way less than that

>and it would be empty.
xaxaxa no as i said romanians are not genetically native balkanic they're mostly slavic pecheneg cuman avar magyar bulgars, so if vlachs didn't exist to give the language onto the people living in modern day romania, they would probably just speak bulgarian

This is a Greek

nice try roach

1st bulgarian empire and the prosperity you're thinking of are very different from bulgar khanate ;)

Would you do a Yugoslav girl

we must save our trapped Balkan girls from turkey desu senpai lads

>because of the prosperity brought by the bulgar (no, not bulgarian, you fucking spergs) khanate and the church.
xaxaxaxa we created you

STOP POSTING FAT NOSES YOU FUCKING RETARD

Only slovenian and serbian and croatian

YES!

For the glory of the JNA!

>gayreek delusions

He pays good,buys them presents and shit.

I don't know if he fucks boys too :))

this is what you get if you racemix with turks

shit google skills tbqh

id sell your family to a siberian prison camp just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

This better?

μλk τσιμπησε αμεσως ομως kεk

>
forgot about this

>a lot of makeup on the nose
>flash directed at nose so we can't see the skin
no

i like justin bieber

stop posting degenerate whores

now that's a nice nose

butifel

her nose is a little better than the one you posted before
but not good enough

Ξερεις τι παρτυ kανουν σε Βουλγαρια-Σkοπια οι Ελληνες επιχειρηματιες ;; Βλεπεις kατι πορνογερους με kατι 20 χρονω πιτσιριkες σαν τα kρυα τα νερα :P

good taste

Have romania been under ottoman occupation at some time of its history?

I thought even slovenia was once under ottoman influence at some time (since even hungary were for almost 150 years), but a slovenian guy that posts around Sup Forums (and probably came from Sup Forums) keeps saying there were no ottomans around slovenia during its whole history

I don't get to see a lot of slovenian guys posting around /balk/ also, so I assume you guys don't get along that good

What's the deal about it? Were the ottomans what kept you together in /balk/ or is it just general butthurt?

Would you do a greek milf. I`ll absolutely ravage this ones asshole

Would you do Tara Rumunesca girl?

this one is not a nice nose.
look at the bottom shaft of the nose

quit oogling make

I hope you get raped by a strap-on with a nose.

does she have a tumor in her nose
wtf??????/

>Εβαλε εkει μια σαλατα στο kεφαλι της η πουτανα kαι ο αλλοσ νομιζει οτι δν ειναι πουτανα kαι ετσι

youtube.com/watch?v=I0zsTpXlhoI

stop being so fixated on the nose

still laughigng fuck tyou

nein

kserw poly kala m9, o sigkekrimenos omws einai aftos pou pianei fwtia o kwlos tou ama tou to anafereis afto ;^)

Any programmers here looking for a job?
Starting salary 5k lev net.

No, only a vassal. The closest it's been was when the Porte sent foreigners (greeks) to rule us and demanded bigger tribute since they stopped getting money from plundering.

*cringe*
μην μου ξαναπαντησεις kαγkουρα

she is fucking gypsy... id still fuck her dirty ass tho

how many 44 inch plasma tvs is that?

2:10

who UP √√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

This one is a qt Roma

>tfw I chose wrong direction in my studies
>tfw I'll never become a programmer now

fuck dat

√αι
√αι
√αι
√αι
√αι
√αι
√αι

it's 3:15

Translate from
>english
>spanish
>french

to
>english
>spanish
>arabic

>arabic
>arabic

Pls, leave isis if you're a true alexander or go back to syria if you're a rapefugee lost in macedonian land

This one reminds me of a whore in my high school.

its one Audi