/balk/

Best channel edition

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.bg/ikonomika-i-politika/332/a/nivoto-na-bezrabotica-u-nas-e-padnalo-pod-sredno-evropeiskoto-221401/
strawpoll.me/10863056
visitljubljana.com/assets/POI/_resampled/FillWzExMzYsNjM5XQ/nobel-burek.jpg
radioantena.si/img/Gallery/Photo/bi_39ce8c6c-3950-4406-a19a-e0a7eea54d2f.jpg
mladina.si/media/www/slike.old/clanki/200145/burger5_display.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=SN9IkIPF5jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for /v4/

kys

1st for balgar pussy.

Macedonia is irrelevant, it can't have "best channel"

we want you back bulgaristan :DDD

Can we stop the bickering senpaitachi, we all know Greece is the only first world cunt here

>we all know Greece is the only first world cunt here
>is lower than Slovenia

8.6% is the latest report from the Institute.Deal with it.and even in 2 years you are not getting 7.2% when for a few years now you are only decreasing by 0.5% per year.

First for /KISELA VODA/ is better than /SELODROM/

This channel triggers the Soroscuck future diaspora

nth for ghetto computing

I guess our minister of employment should have better figures than you.

Зa пpъв път oт 11 гoдини нивoтo нa бeзpaбoтицa в Бългapия пaднa пoд cpeднo eвpoпeйcкoтo и e мaлкo нaд 7%, cъoбщи в Ямбoл миниcтъpът нa тpyдa и coциaлнaтa пoлитикa Зopницa Pycинoвa (MINISTER OF EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL POLITICS ZORNICA RUSINOVA)

investor.bg/ikonomika-i-politika/332/a/nivoto-na-bezrabotica-u-nas-e-padnalo-pod-sredno-evropeiskoto-221401/

Who here knows about "Three Kingdoms"?

forgot pic

stop it you fucking autists. it got old after the first thread

That show or the books?

Shame for the quads, you'll get BTFO like in the FBW.

Faint words, does not count as a officialy measured statistic.Reread untill it gets through your skull.

And again even if your unemployment drops, it wont drop after 8.3% just after 1 quarter.So everything under 8% untill next year is fantasy,

Those are basically the same senpai, the competition is between mzt aerodrom & vardar karposh, other areas of skopje get along fine, we synergize our energy to greatness.

>tfw your mom is greek

The 2010 show. I'm on episode 24 and so far it's almost as good as Game of Thrones. The only problem I have is the overdramatic acting sometimes.

So the minister of employment of a given country will not know the current figures of unemployment? Are you kidding me?

There are no current figures, she's giving her opinion.If it was a current study it would have existed.

>8mil population
half of the population are gypsies, way easier this time

today data

eurostat methology tho

He is trolling you. The stat from NSI is from April. They just haven't updated it.

>chinese pleb show
>almost as good as Game of Thrones
don't be redunculous

well i'm watching it without subtitles so i don't understand everything that's going on.
I only watched s1 of game of thrones (bookfag)

GREASE!

desu unemplyed greek have better standards of living than employed burglar

Is this how the growth numbers in Romania are made? By opinion? Because here we calculate our numbers and then they are made public. These news are some days old so probably that is why its not published. Are you playing dumb or are you indeed dumb? I dont know what more proof one can give for a statement than numbers submitted by the minister responsible for a certain ressort.

You are making it yourself a bit too easy with your autistic sperg. I am on Sup Forums since 4 years and I never met a more autistic guy than you.

>eurostat

trashed.

also
>Romania 6.4%

Romania just reported this June 6.25% but ours decreased from 6.5%.

So we see its impossible for Bulgarian one to decrease from 8.6% to 7.2% when for a few years now it only decreased by 0.2% increaments.

Game of Thrones has become absolute shit after season 4

Are you fucking serious, mate?

Watch it from here: kissasian.com/Drama/Three-Kingdoms

It has English subtitles and the quality is as good as you're gonna get it.

Latest season was great.

Again, do you or do you not have the official Institute declaration?You don't.Again reread Anyway,it was proved that Romania >Bulgaria not only in unemployment but on most of everything else, so my job here is done.

>A-whatever-his-country-is prostitute gives an opinion.

Kay. I might buy some Czechian slut over the internet. How much do they sell for?

i'm actually watching it without subtitles to practice my Chinese

you should buy Bulgarian one .

They are cheaper :))

how would turkey get bulgaria back

It was better than season 5 but it's still shit. Too many plot holes, too much "good vs evil" now. Watch Three Kingdoms, it's absolute quality. If you don't want though, your choice.

You won't understand a thing. This show is way too complicated with "big" words being used constantly. It's very psychological.

Also, if you want to learn Chinese, well - you can do that way easily by studying it from sites that give lessons in languages.

is it true that the most powerful race genetically in the world is the Illyrian(ALBANIAN)??

I wonder where else you sperg out this much besides Sup Forums and TA

y u no go turkey turkbalgar!?

The ottomans rulled balk back when Muslims were at the forefront of scientific discovery and policies.
Now they are reactionary retards. it's not gonna happen

t. šiptar

I am very calm and i put the facts cold on table.

I live in Beijing. I already understand a good deal

>tfw fyromian
>havo no nation
>have no language
>have no church
>have no people
>have no country

genociding bulgarians would be an option but that's the rude way

it will soon enough

Why is your flag showing Hong Kong?

>RUSINOVA

))))))))))))))))))))

hey abortion, wassup :DD

>muslims
>forefront of scientific discovery

Stealing greek discoveries does not count.

wow you sure showed me

Comes and claim your moreta Stauros

What's so funny

reCAPTCHA doesn't load without proxy. Also i heard most mainland ips are banned anyways

I think he has mental issues, some kind of personality disorder. I guess he spergs just online, not fun having such a guy around irl I guess, not able to admit a single time he is wrong with something.

>smart šiptar
does your father sell burek here?

You have burek in Slovenia?

pycки + Бългapcки =)))))))))))

I cannot be wrong or right, I just show the facts and compare.It is not me who has nervous breakdowns here because I didnt spam just in the previous thread atleast 10 posts about Romania, posts which had no relationship with the subject.

;`(

Russian is just a made-up language.

I-I did it again!

just like the old times bulgaristan, come on :DDD

ok homos, let's end it

strawpoll.me/10863056

strawpoll.me/10863056

strawpoll.me/10863056

strawpoll.me/10863056

That's no surprise. It's widely known Bulgars were the unwanted elements who've been expelled from Russia.

voted for bulgaria since they support turkish valors

Who else is /selodrom/ here?

I have nothing againsn't Bulgaria.I do not like users like the EUflag above, presenting false statistics.They create a bad image for bulgarians.

The irony.

Voted for Romania for the bantz

Even in the last second you cannot see where you were wrong :/

they are like turks who own every burek shop, its a business ran explicitly by šiptar gypsies.

visitljubljana.com/assets/POI/_resampled/FillWzExMzYsNjM5XQ/nobel-burek.jpg
radioantena.si/img/Gallery/Photo/bi_39ce8c6c-3950-4406-a19a-e0a7eea54d2f.jpg
mladina.si/media/www/slike.old/clanki/200145/burger5_display.jpg

though I dont trust gypsies in their hygiene standards, instead I visit Macedonian owned Olimpija at slovenska cesta.

dude we're meant to backstab each other, not your own :O

>taking Sup Forums seriously

shaking

my

head

baka

Smh

baka

come bulgarians

This won't end well for you, if you keep this up, gypsy.

>instead I visit Macedonian owned Olimpija at slovenska cesta.

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

how many pepes do you have

The only gypsy is you here.But even the "european" looking bulgarians are darker than romanians.Its hard to say where gypsie ends and bulgarian begins.

>they
sup gypposerve

Well Bulgaria has 11M tourists average (this year 13M expected), Romania 1.5M.
So I guess it's clear

most of bulgarias tourists are turkish people, we help you now you help us

Again proof that Romania does not rely on tourists for income, unlike Bulgaria who rely on gibsmedat.

Here's why Serbia is the best country in the Balkans:

Greece is a debt joke
Croatia has deflation and are Catho-cucks
Slovenia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro aren't even real countries
Albania is an extremely poor shithole with nothing to show for its existence
Bulgaria is 20% Turk and Gypsy (I'm not kidding, google it!)
Romania is a failed Eastern European Italy whose citizens are all prostitutes or gypsies

Meanwhile, Serbia is the pinnacle of Greco-Russian Orthodox civilization, removes kebab and doesn't afraid of anything. "Weird Al" Yankovic is Serbian.

Bulgarians are superior than Turks

That's why they know you as the gypsy capital in the West and not us, right?

I think youll get arrested for that pic. 3 Turks in Germany have been arrested these days because Erdogan insisted.

nothing much, just shitting down in your mouth wide open.

Simple name confusion with Romania and the fact that gypsies migrate from here faster because they can't integrate, while in Bulgaria they are part of your ethnic identity ;))

What gibsmedat people come to make vacation.
Nobody forced them to come :D, god you are a lost case

bulgarians are turks, gyppo turks granted but still turks

oh really

fuck off monkeyboy, Bulgarians are bros

we might have betrayed them and they attacked us and we've been in edge for centuries but AT LEAST they're not dirty roaches like you

RARE
A
R
E

Who here in klimetown and missing skopje

youtube.com/watch?v=SN9IkIPF5jY

bulgarians dont have antennas so they're not turks

Says you. Half of your population is gypsy, like 10 million, right?