youtube.com/watch?v=v12bMDk0Dr0
youtube.com/watch?v=-R-_MSxNsXE
youtu.be/JcfU3EETQqA
youtube.com/watch?v=JcfU3EETQqA
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ubZJHwybk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Primero por Franco.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!

Every year two weeks in probably the same crappy all inc hovel in the middle of a generic tourist resort surrounded daily by fat sun-burnt oiks in string vests with England flags hanging off their balconies eating awful imposter fried breakfasts whilst watching endless reruns of Only Fools and Horses.
Utter heathens with the immagination of a pot noodle.
Their only attempt at blending in with Spanish culture is getting "dos cervezas" off "Manuel".
Which fills them with a great sense of achievement.

It's basically a horrific Tenegrief version of Groundhog Day for a fortnight.

You would literally have to pay me to be there.

Anybody here long term unemployed?

Finally made it to interview and dared to dream, then got rejected.

Honestly not far off killing myself.

>waiting for the new thread just so you could post this

why? it's an awful post

Tfw no femdom English teacher gf

>be me
>talking to a 9.5/10 girl for a while
>she really likes me
>have a meltdown day
>she says it's good to talk
>tell her
>suddenly not interested
>one word replies
>tell her of my pokemon go trip
>just a 'hahaha' reply

she needs to fuck off and die.

Why'd they reject you?

A year now

Had interviews, but there's always someone better

Serious question, lads. Once I acquire a gf with big breasts, how do I convince her to let me drink milk from her tits? I don't know how socially acceptable this fetish is.

Only thing worse than being surrounded by lower class brits is being surrounded by them in some shitty country.

Fuck sake, mistress just rang me and said I need to go round tonight. Told me to bring spare clothes so I bet she's going to piss or shit on me.

Getting really tired of this shit now, might bin her.

most humans do not possess a unified mind-body consciousness and thus live their lives in a state of hypnotic "waking sleep"

>it's an awful post
Is it wrong though?? :^)

What??

can't do acid on sunday

oh well at least my grandparents are alive

interesting development

Didn't say.

>Many thanks for attending the interview on Wednesday. We all enjoyed meeting you very much, but I’m afraid I have to disappoint you about the outcome.
>We had a really strong response to the job ad, and only interviewed a few people. BOSS NAME has now made an appointment, and we would like to thank you very much for your interest and wish you every success in the future.

2015 graduate?

got called a cockhead in tescos

????????????????

Why are Bits so gay?

Hi all! Here's a bit about me. I'm a Jewish girl from America. I like meeting new people from all over and am here to make friends internationally.

Here he goes again.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?

Yeah

Worst rejection was when I lost out to one other person who wasn't even supposed to be there that day

whats her name, /brit/?

GREAT post.

just got a job after 3 years of NEETdom
moving out soon too

sunny

Weird experience today lads. Dandering about the town earlier and some wee chink man comes up to me, points to me and then gestures to his family asking "pichah?" while making camera motions. Being the polite person I am, I nod and smile and decide I'll take the picutre of him and his family because it doesn't take much out of my time and it gives them a souvenir. Next thing I know, I'm swarmed by the chink family and the dad's backing away. Motherfucker points the camera at me and his family, who now have arms wrapped around me. He says some chinese version of "say cheese" and snaps the picture. Shakes my hand and walks away with his family.

Weirdest thing that's happened to me in a while.

why

Sup Forums is cancer incarnate.

girls aren't gay

Yes, I'm currently in the same position and it's cumbersome. I hope something great comes your way though. I understand how shitty it feels.

Fuck me senpai, wht've you been doing? Is it not suicide tier just satin your house?

What'd you study?

are you tall? seen this happen before with lanky twats

CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=v12bMDk0Dr0

>apply for jobs
>why is there this gap on your cv
ye fuck you too cunts

girls are the biggest fags

apparently having a tattoo there is really painful?

why is tim obsessed with teddy bears

*canadians

Yes??

Wish lebanon was a good country

like a christian israel

can the muslims be kicked out

ginger hair or tall?

literally the least painful of all places

why not?

That could be it. I'm a very tall fellow. I didn't know chinks were so touchy feely though. I'm a perfect stranger and the entire family had hands all over me.

I'm inclined to disagree

was this recorded with a buffalo's ass?

and last night i think i lost my patience

>Wish lebanon was a good country

>like a christian israel

>can the muslims be kicked out

Give up applying for jobs lads. It's not worth it.

>Leave uni, can't get a job, no experience
>Work for free to get experience in an office
>Get office job, try to move up
>Get rejected constantly

It's pointless lads. Even when you do get a job, it will be shite, your boss will be a prick and any new job you go for will reject you.

>ass
FOY

if only the Falangists had won

probably though it hurts wherever you have it, i have one on my back and the parts of the spine were nasty, i could feel my skeleton vibrating from the needle.

kinda wishing i did not take x yesterday

>ass
FOY

Civil service user

Your work is meaningless, but they pay ok, the pension is decent, and it's impossible to be sacked for being incompetent

>humanities

we tried to warn you

Could God make a rock so heavy that even he couldn't lift it?

is it weird/abormal for a young man to eat dinmer in wetherspoons alone? sitting at a table by myself awaiting food and not sure if i look like a right weirdo

they've probably never seen a white person IRL before they landed here.

in tienanmen square even i was getting asked for photos and i'm a bland looking as you can get. white women are like celebrities there especially blondes
youtube.com/watch?v=-R-_MSxNsXE

Spent four months learning some coding for a job, ultimately didn't get it, other than that has been plain old jobseeking and trying not to off myself

>What'd you study?
MPhys

The jobs are there but I don't interview well

Have been trying for office drone tier jobs but apparently I'm overqualified

Now it's supermarkets that will take anyone

The gf

>youtu.be/JcfU3EETQqA

He'd need a good guitar

eh dont worry about it, if you are tall they are just taking a picture to show their rural relatives for whom a metre is a good height for a lad.

After 3 months at my new job, I quit because they were literally making fun of me behind my back while in the same room as them haha.

didn't get this video at all desu

why does he get a delivery and then show a dhl bear and a letter that he got months ago

good looking people can get away with doing weird things in public. so it all depends on how you look.

if you're a weirdo then people will see you as a weirdo

hot

average 2bh

move to singapore

Is anybody else just poor?

I've been working in a full time job and these are literally all the savings I have to my name.

Only reason my money could have gone down is because I bought an expensive laptop and I had a two day weekend away.

I'm literally working for fuck all, I have a few hundred quid in a pension too.

nah mate i do it all the time, when working away from home its every night somewhere like that. Usually take a book with me as its some good reading time with nice nosh.

>behind my back while in the same room as them

That sounds difficult, were they literaly running around the office to be behind you/

got a call centre runt job
not as bad as people make out

youtube.com/watch?v=JcfU3EETQqA

oi oi

i'm literally getting paid £10 an hour as an intern right now and it's just in the summer between 3rd and 4th year

not in wetherspoons, wouldn't bat an eyelid at that, basically mcdonalds with booze, in a decent place i'd feel awkward eating a meal alone.

when I started my new job and had problem with making friends I just ate alone at the restaurants around my workplace when I didn't really have time to make it home and cook some stuff. idk for me it's totally normal, no one gave me the weird eye or I never cared about it if they did

Probably 1 or 2 people might think you're a bit weird or maybe waiting for someone, but most people won't even consider you.

regardless stop caring about what strangers think and just enjoy your food 2bh

What do you study?

If it's something like IT I'd rather get cancer. I work as an office drone but fuck me IT at our company seem dead inside.

got a job interview tomorrow morning lads

my friends are the kind of people who would point at you and comment on how its weird. If you're wearing work clothes then it might look a bit more acceptable

oi oi spirit of 69

hate to say it but it may be time to put tim to sleep

Not all of them, but given I was in the middle of the office, some were behind me.

Oi Oi

currently at -£1400 so I envy you

software engineering so yes, but that's completely diffetent to IT lad

So just me then?

Fucking brilliant. My life is shit AND I'm poor

oi oi he says

just opened a tsingtao

business idea: send tim snuff pictures in mails

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ubZJHwybk

Me in the red

t. dentist