Is it socially acceptable to not believe in magic sky fairies in you're cunt?

Is it socially acceptable to not believe in magic sky fairies in you're cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4HfSbqlj-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It varies, in Northern states it's completely fine but in the South and mid-west not so much.

In the South there are people willing to debate you on the sidewalk about it.
t. watched it happen

I think it's not acceptable in ME only.

The most extended thought here is "people who belive in god are respectable, they trust bullshit tho"

Yep

ME? What's that?

(its the norm)

Mother Earth.

Le Catholic Philippines? It's not.

It's also not acceptable to be a religious fanatical asshole. Which is why we hate protestants too.

USA too. Those check your privilege tests list Christians as the most privileged, and atheists as oppressed.

In Norway it's very socially acceptable. I live my life assuming people don't believe in God, and are surprised if they do. Unless they have dark skin. It's a bit racist, I know, so I should try to make fun of religiouses in front of them too. Almost never meet them, though.

It's the default position. Churches are shutting down left right and centre and are getting more hardline with people who do want a church wedding or a church school education for their children, saying they actually have to turn up for communion once in a while

>2016
>religion

Yep.

Most people don't care about other people's viewes on religion (both atheists and believers), more of this among decent people is not socially acceptable to talk about religion. Btw bydlo are mostly believe in religions.

No one gives a fuck here in Maryland, and there is no evidence either. I actually know a libcuck hipster who's best friend is a redneck, those kinds of friendships aren't rare.

I can't take a religious person seriously tbqhwyg.

>more of this among decent people is not socially acceptable to talk about religion
What are you even talking about. It's literally acceptable to talk about anything in Russia, chatting is our national sports.

if you're a fedora-tier atheist like you yes you will be shunned

In my province for the most part people aren't edgy dweebs who care, religious and non religious people are friends all the time it just doesn't come up often you only find out when you ask your buddy to go camping or something but says hes going to church sunday morning.

the only people who are edgy mock religion/or are hardcore religious tend to be huge faggot losers anyway.

its probably different in bigger cities

I said 'among decent people', i haven't said 'among kitchen alko-philosophers'.

You pulled it out of your ass.

So many Fedora tippers in this thread

Are you ready for a serious talk about religion with deep philosophy and stuff?

Can you explain why the US has such a high rate of believers in god in comparison with western Europe?

I think that you are not from this country.

Not back when I was growing up (90s and early 00s), but I don't know if things changed.

Most likely they didn't.

People will think you're a bit of a loon if you're actually religious unless you're coloured because people expect less of non whites.

no :(

Depends on your age

I doubt we have many pensioners on here lad

Anyone under the age of 60 who's into religion is pretty weird in my books, especially someone in their 20s.

I don't mean they should be vocally atheist but banging on about God and church and shit is fucking weird.

I think it is just the US and middle east where you get given shit for not believing in God. Not sure about South America or Africa though desu.

Africans are extremely religious which is understandable as well, they're Africans what else do they have.

of course, why would anyone care what your personal beliefs are?

AIDS.

Nyet
We behead all non-orthodox christian infidels in our churches every day
youtube.com/watch?v=A4HfSbqlj-k

That's not true, it's more of an urban/rural divide in the South and Midwest. There's a big difference between Atlanta and some small hick town you've never heard of.

Here in SC people look down on you for not believing. I get the "Oh honey your poor soul is gonna rot in hell" look all the time. I can't really talk about my beliefs of the universe. There was actually a friend of mine who is an athiest and found out I was at a party and we had to talk about it in whispers in the corner

Yes but it is preferred if you speak not of it here

I would love to be in my death bed seeing God. Instead I see some roof.