Sum up your country in one picture

Sum up your country in one picture

England, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7arO6mTs5W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That really is a great pic.

I kek'd.
Kinda wish you would've posted a picture of your politicians throwing rotten eggs at each other in your parliament, though. The fact that your politicians literally bring rotten eggs with them to parliament never fails to crack me up.

In Europe youd be summarily executed for this.

Wew

kek

It's on the same level as this

heres one half

heres another

That's kind of nice actually.

this one is more apropriate

why is the UK so goddamned depressing?
and expensive to boot..with low salaries..

>Saudi Arabia is not our ally, they are disgusting inbred coward bastards
That one's actually not wrong though.

>handicap plates

Sweden

I blame the weather, everything looks like shit when it's constantly grey and people feel like shit too

>let's roll
>handicap plates

Lel it looks like we have the same bumper sticker though

how weird. those women look like Japanese women staring at handsome white men (like Swedish men)

>bomb Mecca

Memes aside, this makes me proud as fuck.

That physically hurt to read

There is a special place in hell for anyone that types with an accent.

The only true answer.

This is what a nation looks like in the final stages of degeneracy.

>Doing ISIS's work for them

Take a look at the south. We're in no position to throw boulders here

>Let's Roll
>Beamer tried to place a credit card call. With FBI agents listening in on their call, Beamer informed Jefferson that hijackers had taken over United 93, that one passenger had been killed, and mentioned the dead pilots. He also stated that two of the hijackers had knives, and that one appeared to have a bomb strapped around his waist. When the hijackers veered the plane sharply south, Beamer briefly panicked, exclaiming, "We're going down! We're going down!"[3][9][10]
>Following this, the passengers and flight crew decided to act.[3] According to accounts of cell phone conversations, Beamer, along with Mark Bingham, Tom Burnett, and Jeremy Glick formed a plan to take the plane back from the hijackers.[11] They were joined by other passengers in discussing their options and voting on a course of action, ultimately deciding to storm the cockpit and take over the plane.[3] Beamer told Jefferson that the group was planning to "jump on" the hijackers and fly the plane into the ground before the hijackers' plan could be followed through.[8][9] Beamer recited the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm with Jefferson, prompting others to join in. Beamer requested of Jefferson, "If I don't make it, please call my family and let them know how much I love them." After this, Jefferson heard muffled voices and Beamer clearly answering, "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll." These were Beamer's last words to Jefferson.[3][9][10]
>According to the 9/11 Commission Report, after the plane's voice data recorder was recovered, it revealed pounding and crashing sounds against the cockpit door and shouts and screams in English. "Let's get them!" a passenger cries. A hijacker shouts, "Allahu akbar!" ("God is great"). The plane crashed into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 580 miles an hour, killing everyone on board. The plane was twenty minutes of flying time away from its suspected target, the White House or the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

What did you mean by this?

ISIS wants to destroy the kabaa. It's also been destroyed a few times in history.

RIP and God Bless Todd Beamer

This time lets make it unapproachable for 20,000 years

That's fine with ISIS and it can basically be built anywhere or even not built at all. It's just a determined location after all.

>Beamer's posthumous daughter, Morgan Kay,[1] was born January 9, 2002, four months after Beamer's death.
>At the National 9/11 Memorial, Beamer and the other passengers and crew of Flight 93 are memorialized at the South Pool, on Panel S-68.[20] An Oracle business card bearing Beamer's name and his $7,700 Rolex wristwatch, both of which were found damaged at the crash site, are on display inside the memorial museum.[21]

>"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."
Balls the size of grapefruits.

jesus is also a serb

Just a typical Saturday night in any British city centre unfortunately :(

youtube.com/watch?v=7arO6mTs5W0

The guy in the upper left needs to lay off the reindeer meat

I never get tired of this image

We don't eat that much reindeer meat tbqh and it's almost lean... But I hear you. Obesity isn't naturally a good thing.

Your relation with New Zealand?

more like the relationship with ur mum

The fact that a British news paper put "extreme free speech" in the description and everything else mentioned is like a comedy script.

Damn it's good being an American

I was expecting burka girls, but thats alright.

I think that's pretty cool, fampai.

comfy

>289x174

explain to me the palmerston north meme

I love the Allah was a pig because I'm guessing he's Christian and they have the same god.

>That many birch trees.
Yeah it's Sweden.

I bet it's a mental handicap

am I gay if i like this?