Friendly reminder

Friendly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/venezuela-has-a-new-forced-labor-law-that-can-require-people-work-in-fields
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>want qt Colombian or Venezuelan gf
>literal shit countries

Well, fuck.

Brazil and Mexico should be alone at the medium tier

What is Ecuador doing there, can someone explain

where is Bélize ?

Feels good

Ecuador and Peru are the same shit.

I sorta like you too mae

lmaoing@ these Zikas that think their country is anything greater than shit tier

Belize isn't latinoamerican, they speak english. Also, nobody knows what happens there

rightful mexican clay

Oh look, it's the /SCN/'s Tico pet... Did you get to play atWar with your buddies last night? I thought you guys wanted us to leave you alone...

please nuke us

Calm down Catracho, go and rape a mara's girlfriend if you have such a death wish...

This triggered me more than the South Nicaraguan post

What's Haiti doing there?

who cares about you shitskin

I am not a shitskin, and my mommy cares about me

You are almost as pale as me, how the fuck you survive the sun in the caribbean

They speak """""""""""french"""""""""""""""" so can be considered latin americanstoo.
I guess I'm not cientific

Neet life bro neet life

Where's Quebec and New Mexico ?

Makes it easier for you
There was this idea in italy that if you could not get a wife, you could've just travelled to cuba and find one there easily, since they're shitholes and most of them want to escape

news.vice.com/article/venezuela-has-a-new-forced-labor-law-that-can-require-people-work-in-fields
Use this article to persuade trudeau into start accepting venezuelans as refugees.
Your problem is now solved

This 2bh
Last time I checked Ecuador was shittier than Mexico and Brazil

It's poorer but has a higher quality of life and is safe compared to both of you so there's a balance

How safe is Ecuador tho?

Accurate, 9/10

8.2 murders per 100.000 people, data from 2014 according wikipedia.

cuba is literally the best though

>Repressive commie shithole
>best

kys

we're getting fucked over by politicians big time since the early XX century and we're still at ''great tier'' wew

That's why Cubans literally swim to America to leave it

You forgot Spain at the bottom.

>post mentions zika
>American flag
wew, every time

what year are you living in?

>shithole
perhaps, but less so than lets say mexico in terms of healthcare and literacy.

>commie boogyman
please

>cuba is uninhabitable like Haiti bcuz I h8 commies

meanwhile in the real world, pic related

what happens in nicaragua?

>latin america
>got tier

cuba has started to industrialize aswell, it will be a good country if they don't fuck it up with corruption and stuff

All of these countries are unhabitable tier. Only shitholes.

You just don't admit.

What are you thinking m8?

Anyone on Venezuela wait for some hero like you to take her and go somewhere.

self-hating cuck detected

you will never be european, no matter how much you shitpost

LMAO this, my uncle told me to take off my fake watch in Buenos Aires, he said savage argies would jump us if they saw it

Is it me or are Brazilians shitposting more about whiteness lately?

Southern cone is a shithole like Brazil. Why do you think Brazilians don't go there?

>applying self critism means you're a cuck, ignoring faults and pretending everything is great is sound way to make things better

>i don't know what self criticism is

los indicadores de IDH esconden muchas desigualdades y los sobrevaloran, ignorando otros como la miseria económica, las grandes deudas que posee la "clase media" y las oportunidades laborales.
No sé porque muchos tratan de forzar este meme.

Toda America Latina esta hecha mierda, solo que algunos países menos que otros, pero al fin al cabo todos somos del mismo saco.

>venezuela worse than haiti

I have hard time believing this.

i ur home banging ur mum xddd

Must be me but I don't see a lot of those countries at OECD or G20 meetings...

lol, to earn 25 cents an hour like ted cruz' dad? give me a break.

We're not as shit as they think. They just haven't been here and still believe in memes from the 80s

Third most safe country in SA after Chile and bolivia 6/100k homicides 2015 data

>murdermokeys triying to lump argentina and chile with them

for some reason, peru, bolivia and ecuador are poor but not violent as colombia, brazil or venezuela, I wonder if its related to the lack of nigger blood

Our national chan has been down for days, that has brought the worst monkeys to here.

>that bolivia

Look, bolivia is a really special case, in the country side no one care about the police, it's like the mountain side of ecuador and colombia. If someone disappears no one give a fuck. Bolivia isnt really scary or anything, but several parts of colombia felt safer for me than bolivia, i don't believe they cook their numbers, but just like many parts of africa their culture it's pretty singular.

Seriously dude, murder monkeys is the best name for a band i have ever heard.

nope. Central America doesn't have too much nigger blood but rather a high proportion of amerindians and it is the most violent region on earth. Really makes you think. Maybe south american indians are more peaceful

You are still not white you know... You even posted in the brown thread

This is true.

t. Inca

I didnt said i was white

Nicaragua is safer than Colombia and they're full of indians. It's just that we deported a shit ton of gangsters to three of their countries after their war

>higher quality of life
No, it doesn't. It is safer, though.

They are more homogeneous.

Move Peru to medium and drag down Mexico to shit tier and it's perfect

Yes, they also practice isolationism and they aren't one of the main drug exporters on earth, therefore their country is not as violent

Se te pegó una hoja

You got a piece of shit on your flag

It doesn't really make a difference, you can't flush toilet paper in any of them

>Toda America Latina esta hecha mierda
Chile is really good and safe outside of Santiago.

t. immigrant in Chile

santiago is not dangerous, it has shitty parts like every city but amplified x 10, and it has 10 times the population of the average chilean city, so it's ok

Chile is the best place to live in latin america, thanks to the center-right "conservative" politics they had in the last 20 years.

Argentina has a lot more potencial, but our politicians are shit and our people is dumb, thanks god argies swallowed Macri's marketing during the elections, he's fixing shit up, sadly fixing things means decreasing subsidies for investment,sadly 80% of the people doesn't even know what the fiscal deficit is, and they keep bitching with hur dur muh tariffs, when actually, if we don't make any investment in energy we'll be paying 600% what we pay today in just 4 years (And I don't mean what the people pays, i mean what the government pays).

We'll end up having Massa or De La Sota in 2019 and all the effort Macri's making us pass through will go right into the trash.

tier of most irrelevant countries?

I would prefer to live in Nicaragua than in Costa Rica, it is safer and cheaper.

Also, our dear Cristina Kirchner left the central bank with net NEGATIVE balance, in 2015 we've been losing from 100.000.000-150.000.000USD per day, but back then, noone said anything, now Macri's trying to fix shit up, decreasing deficit so the peso doesn't looses value and everyone's bitching.

God I love my country, but I hate most of argies so fucking much, what a retard country.

Argentina, Chile y Uruguay estan bien, a menos que te vayas a la peor villa del pais, se supone que podes conseguir trabajo y es seguro.

Of course you do, all the white/blue flag countries in central america are the same shit

I hate the subhumans north of us way more than the average guy, but you seem to be a little bit mad about them. Whats the problem?

>or you are just being edgy to fit in, its fine too

Seriously what goes on in Nicaragua? There are hardly any posters from there

You are deluded. Se va en helicoptero en diciembre

Illuminati: the country

>sudacas discuten quien son menos mierda

Poorest country in Latin America, the country in America with the most expensive telecommunication services (and little expansion of the service, too), the usual.

There is this guy on Sup Forums from Nicaragua who posts a lot, but he is an Amerifat living there for work.

CHI

I dont hate the country, i hate the people, they come here only to commit crime and to get free medical attention like the filthy leechers they are

CHI

Yes, yes, let the hate flow, be one with the hate. Personally, I have transcended hate.

>el tipo que mato a los dos nicas que estaban asaltando a la wila esa con el carro
>el nica que hoy agarro a machetazos a la gorda esa idiota que nadie la tiene juntandose con un nica

I actually like to see the commies saying that "it wasnt a Nica" everything shit like that happens but then, surprise, it was

How is Costa Rica (livable wise)

Is Guatemala really that bad? They have mountains, volcanoes, rain forest, etc. Looks like a cool place in a lot of ways.

Es que esa es la vara, los ticos aqui tambien cometen muchos crimenes pero los nicas lo hacen de una manera mas salvaje, a puro machetazo, y lo peor son las doñas estupidas de aca que se ponen a tener relaciones con esas cucarachas, lo unico que hacen es joder mas al pais

Guatemala has a very high crime rate
Cost Rica is very environmental, cleaner and offers a better living standard then other Latin American countries but it really doesn't compare to countries like Chile and Argentina in that region and certinely not other developed countries like the US, Australia and Canada

Maybe if you didn't speak spanish or god forbid monkeytugese you wouldn't be so shit.

LMAO Guatemala is the mexico's mexico

Its pretty comfy in my opinion (especially Cartago) and the beach its relatively close, you need good english if you want to live in a comfy way without college education and about guatemala i dont really know that much.

>How is Costa Rica (livable wise)

Really depends on your definition, but if you mean "developed tier", if you live inside the GAM you will have access to anything you may call "first world", outside of it you will need to leave on the "big" populations centers. While the rest of the country is alright and even way more safer than the "developed" areas, you only have internet, health care and internet, they are still pretty rural areas.

I would agree with this guy
Except with the "they are not Chile/Argentina" tier, my point is that you will only get stuff like that at the GAM and in the rest of the country its still way rural, and not in a bad way.

Don't expect honest opinions here, too much banter... Guatemala is probably fine if you stick to the middle class and up places and you do use healthy common sense while you learn to move, a lot of the beatiful, cool areas are probably tourist friendly and Mayan peoples tend to be chill. Obviously it is Central America, the same rules aply as if you lived in an inner city area in the US, keep cool with the locals and you can make it decades without any incidents, or you can get mugged your first day in...

Nothing personal bro, but thats my opinion. Can you even deny what I just said? Besides Costa Rica has the worst infrastructure.

>worst infrastructure
Ok

Not that guy but

>its safer

No, they have may more crimes, violence, and the such. One year they got literally 0.5 less on the MPC index and they exploited it for tourism related benefits.

>cheaper

Yes, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Chile and Venezuela are the most expensive countries in Latin America while Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua are the cheapest. What exactly are you trying to say bringing that to the discussion?

>infraestructure

Better than yours, yes, worst than the Latin American average, whats your point?

>postea un hotel

You either dont know what he meant by infrastructure or you are just an idiot.