Your country

>your country
>do you have a girlfriend ?

no but my boyfriend does

France
16 years ago, yes. But I killed her and I went to prison for 15 years.

No.

wat

No, she recently dumped me for acting an asshole to her. Kinda regret it now.

cuck

I fuck my 3rd ex sometimes.

i have a boyfriend 600km away and thats the worst
but i love him

f u c k

germany
yes

I only make 30k per year so I'm never going to have one

girl?

>tfw finnish gf

No, she is to remain a virgin, so that we are reunited in heaven alhamdulillah

same

she'll cheat on you

nope

gay?

Have a fuck-buddy dealio going on with a curry chick atm. Feels pretty good, but her senpai keeps her on lockdown so much that I rarely get to tap it.

I thought hindu's were more chill than that.

I meant family, fuck. Do they replace the word SENPAI with senpai now??

yes she is really qt and brown

glad she is short because I'm 1.75 manlet

Muslims aren't terrorist, but terrorists are Muslims

No he is not gay, just a man who happened to have a boyfriend.
Fucking retarded brazilian monkey.

You guys are so mean. I'm a bit slow, sorry.

i'm a 25 yo virgin

but i'm good lookin, juste socially akward

mate m8 mates lad lads senpai senpaitachi

Homofaggot

i'm no homo

even though sometimes i watch naked males on chaturbates because i need to feed my pulsions

I want to become a wizard

I'm waiting for the right person.

your age ?

I'm 20.

No such thing

I know my senpai

I live next to the red light street of my town and I can have sex there with a 8-9/10 Romanian/Polish/Bulgarian/Hungarian qt anytime 20 min for just for 30€.
I had a gf for two years but we broke up a month ago and I'm realising that having a gf is way more expensive expensive than fucking better looking hookers like 2 times a week.
Sounds sad but I'm happier now.

nice reply

What do you mean?

have you guys ever french kissed a girl in your life ?

>me
>yes several times

Mexico
i have one she isn't that hot but atleast she cute

Chile
Yes, a 2D one.

But a gf isn't just about sex. I'm glad you're happier though.

Leaf
Yes. She's Korean :)

Regardless of who you're with there's always someone else out there who you can have a deeper more intimate relationship with.

yes, a couple of times

I know, but she wasn't the right one for me anyway. Kind of a golddigger tbqhwyf.

I guess so. But I don't want my first time to be with some random dude, you know?

Fuck off normies.

No, ive never had one 2bh, but im not virgin so i guess i have that one going for me

So strange knowing I was just like you not less than a few months ago. Then I struck the jackpot and promptly forgot what it meant to be one of the regulars here.....

>having a gf is more expensive than 60€/week

Are you guys only dating pampered princesses or am I just a jew?

No but it's because I don't want one.

Saving yor virginity for the right one is an old meme.

Good that you ditched her.

Dude, if any girl looks at me andoesny INSTANTLY have a look of revulsion on her face, then I get hard. I cant even imagine a girl youching me willingly or sexually.

So no, i do t have a gf

>flag
>yes

Why not? I bet it's amazing to be around someone you love and who loves you back.

idk, man.

No, i'm repulsive to women.

it's funny how easy is to have a girl when you have one, you feel like the strongest man on earth eheh

picture of you

What happened?

Never had a gf and never will

Some people are just not meant to have girls, and it's not even gf, never had any kind of hook up, FWB and I'm 22, it's life

>putlerland
>yes

I don't need women, the women need me. I won't make the first step because I'm too alpha, if they want anything they will come to me

United states of America

yes. its been 2 months

like this only fatter

Like I posted earlier, I found some Indian chick off a dating app (Tinder) and instead of it being a bot like usual it was a chick looking to fuck fast.

We ended up screwing so far like five times, but her parents being overbearing means the fucking is delayed by weeks, if not months at a time.

Thing is we aren't dating, so I have the freedom to go to actual prostitutes and do my thing when the need is too strong and she isn't available.

Despite this I'm happy with the situation.

You're good looking.

Since I work as an engineer and make good money and she is still a poor student I had always to pay for everything like restaurants, cinema, trips together etc. And since we both hate to cook we usually went to have diner out together. I honestly lost a fortune with that bitch, call me a cuck if you want.

Congratulation, you threw away your superiority and pride as a enlightened human being to stick a benis in a smelly hole. You no longer belong here.

>tfw have to go on vacation with gf
>tfw I just want to play wow

Don't get me wrong, there is something great about being with someone you love. But the first time being special is just a myth.

Norway
Yes, but im kinda scared im only her rebound

has a girl ever looked at you like this before ?

>me
>no

>that look when she just loves you more than anything else on earth

t. "alpha" cuck who will die alone

I don't want to squander it.

You don't know how it is being a blonde man in a country where 70% of the women are blonde.

Literally hell.

hello 2005

lel
everybody is a normie, theres only different level of nominess

hello

Yes, I do. It's probably the same as looking like a turk in a country where everyone looks like a turk as well.
White guys here in Brazil gets all panties wet.

But it's not something that be squandered. It's the first time you do something you'll do again and again and again.

>It's probably the same as looking like a turk in a country where everyone looks like a turk as well.

It really isn't, because all women find tall and dark men more handsome.

I just want it to feel good to both of us, and I want to love the person.

It is, tho. White men here are gods.

So I will die pure and clean like Jesus himself, you will die like a dirty commoner pig.

USA
yes

she's liked me for the past 3 years but i didn't want a relationship because uni and shit. I finished uni and dated a different girl for 4 months but we argued alot. After the breakup my current gf started talking to me and i eventually asked her out and now we're together

yes and i don't know why she does it

genesis 1:28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Ephesians 5:31 “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

I'm following the will of god.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to love the first person you're with. I'm saying that there is no way to know if your first is the "right one" till you're old and wrinkled and lived your life.

Yes, because you are a blind sheep subdued by your own basic instincts. You follow the will of God, I AM the God of myself. You are worshiper of Jesus, I AM his equal. See this difference between us cuckboi.

Well, we'll see. I think I'll never score.

Yes.

>You follow the will of God, I AM the God of myself. You are worshiper of Jesus, I AM his equal

What the fuck kind of Gnostic shit is that? Where the fuck does any of that come from?
Where do you get the idea of self deification from?

Holy shit and I thought Cathars were weird

Equal to the son of God for the mere reason you haven't stuck your prick in someone? You really have lost it, completely off your rocker.

It will happen man, patience. It happened to me when I least expected it.

How would you possibly understand if you follow some ancient bs religion without question?

He's saying he calls the shots in his own life instead of doing mental gymnastics to believe in an ancient fairytale about a pleb adulteress and her autistic son

It looks like such a hassle this whole sex thing.

why the fuck is it to be ameritards talking about Jesus and religion in a thread about having a gf and having sex, or even kiss before marriage ?

I'm an agnostic christian. I follow mostly due to habit but I agree with much of Jesus's teachings. As for creationism and chosen people bullshit I don't believe in any of that

So you not only fucked an Indian whore, you are also a Christian fanatic? Isn't Internet a sinful place according to your "religion"? Also fucking a woman outside of marriage is a sin too, as I'm sure you know.

>So you not only fucked an Indian whore
wrong person. I'm a different poster

Fair enough friendo, I still prefer Christians to most people, but I like triggering literal believers even more.

>I like triggering literal believers
my nigga

By having sex you just willingly makes yourself lower than Jesus. You willingly make yourself dirty and inferior, why? You basically destroy your own soul for some minutes of earthly pleasures.
You are lost already, so I just want to tell everyone itt to keep their purity and not to fell into a trap of your body desires.