en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBL93vkJAG0
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idrissides
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top geg

communism

Nah, not really. They just use tch rarely and waaaaaaaaaaaaay more k than, and some other stuff.

>tfw no handsome arab bf

Tell me about the rise of Salafism among the Bosniak community.

well basically
durka durka muhammed jihad

Yes but is it really taking hold of a considerable number of youth? I'm sure Saudi money is the cause of this.

What's a cheesy song that you like /mena/?

youtube.com/watch?v=pMx5DU2fsp8

>egyps*es

youtube.com/watch?v=3ruUjyMsLYA

What's with all the Saudis talking to teenage blonde American girls' videos on youtube? I'm tired of seeing that shit recommened everywhere I go

me too
wish they'd give the option to block a country from the viewer side, like they did with the channel owner side (which i used to block Saudi Arabia ofc)

I don't have to deal with that shit since default is US or UK version here, I am sick of burger shows though.

too much nose in this post

t.

i really really like that picture

Me too

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9ePy4jJzk
brown beurettes are SO fucking H O T

ازا انتا شايفها جاميله
يبأ كسم ام ام ام ام امك يا علق

can we have a thread with no maghribis and no iranians, and no shamis, and no iraqis, and no yemenis? and no turks?

can you stop squiggling at me and speak coherently?

That'll be pretty much a dead general/thread

We already tried it

If you find her beautiful
Then fuck you

she's qt you homo

There is nothing wrong with loving big brown cocks

Time to lay off the proxy alg

Just, Imagine the feeling of a brown cock tearing your ass while sucking on another one

I'd rather not

>>/lgbt/

do arbaic speaking people outside the arabic peninsula consider theselves arabic? a friend of my dad who is an elderly tunisian guy said that he is not arabic and had ranted for a long time about arabs being beduins. He is not christian och jewish

Do swede cuckold who lives out Sweden consider themselves as swedes
My friend is a swede and he invited me to beast fuck his wife with another black bull from sudan
While he was watching us as we beastfuck his wife I asked him if he consider himself a swede he said no

I always chuckle when a person who speaks only arabic says he isn't an arab

It is a complicated situation. Though it is somewhat reasonable for these populations to look deeper into their cultural identity, a big part of the "we are not arab" movement is to deflect failure accompanying the term, as if being an Arab is a synonym to every thing wrong out there, and that despite the fact the "original arabs" are the most successful and most respected on the International scene. This makes it the interesting bit about this whole identity crisis going on since it doesn't make sense that people would want to distance themselves from success, but since most of the failure is these "semi arab" populations doing it boils down the conclusion that they wrongfully think that by distancing themselves from being Arabs they will suddenly be respected successful nations, and that in itself is just one big illusion given the amount of shit their minds produce on a moment bases.

"ARABS" OUTSIDE THE ARABIAN PENINSULA USUALLY CONSIDER THEMSELVES JEWISH

Similar, we are culturally Arabs whether we liked it or not.

TLDR UQUQ

ALSO

>ORIGINAL ARABS

SAUDIS ARE AT LEAST 14/88 AFRICAN UQUQ

LOFL NO U ARENT YOURE AMALEK MY RABBI SAID SO

QUQ

>"WE WUZ ARABS N SHEEIT"

>AMALEK

Uh no
They are not successful because they are arabs, the most arab country in /mena/, Yemen, so happens to be the poorest one
It has really nothing to do with us distancing ourselves from arabs, it's just we want to be unique snowflakes
>We're all culturally arabs
Kinda

DUBZ

I didn't imply anything about the past. What I meant by that is at the present we are part of Arab culture and language.

>It has really nothing to do with us distancing ourselves from arabs
*because of their international hate

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

NO YOURE PART OF ISRAEL TIME TO GROW PE'OT AND LEARN HEBREW

I only said they are successful, the reason doesn't matter. And I still believe in what I said, you do have a point though, but still many out there don't want to be Arabs because they want to distance themselves from the collective failure that is MENA

>being an Arab is a synonym to every thing wrong out there

tl;dr

Going to have MOROCCAN food for the first time tomorrow.

I didn't know Morocco even had food.

What should I order from a Moroccan restaurant?

>but still many out there don't want to be Arabs because they want to distance themselves from the collective failure that is MENA
Maybe in the middle east, but not in maghreb

>I didn't know Morocco even had food.
Ouch ;_;

>What should I order from a Moroccan restaurant?
Couscous, Bastila and Rfissa

Yeah, rriiiiight

>didn't even know Moroccans had food
Lmaooing @ ur lyfe rn

יט וְהָיָה בְּהָנִיחַ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ לְךָ מִכָּל-אֹיְבֶיךָ מִסָּבִיב, בָּאָרֶץ אֲשֶׁר יְהוָה-אֱלֹהֶיךָ נֹתֵן לְךָ נַחֲלָה לְרִשְׁתָּהּ--תִּמְחֶה אֶת-זֵכֶר עֲמָלֵק, מִתַּחַת הַשָּׁמָיִם; לֹא, תִּשְׁכָּח. {פ} 19 Therefore it shall be, when the LORD thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget. {P}

>Do swede cuckold who lives out Sweden consider themselves as swedes

I don't know what to make of your inconeherent post but I am waiting so recieve your swarthy limp pharaoic phallus in Malmö, Baghdad of Sweden. Please call me

As i undstood it he means that the people he call arabs are uncivilized beduins who happened to stumble on oil during the last decades and as such are what in sweden are called "newly rich" and behave as such. It thing he might have colonial stockholm syndrome though since he apparently prefers to speak french istead of his native language

Couscous or tajine
make sure to order mint tea
and moroccan pastries for dessert

Nah
A lot of berbers (people who actually speak an amazigh language not the arabized ones) still have a lot of their traditional customs and unique aspects to their culture.

'Berberism' was a thing before /mena/ was a failure

>Couscous, Bastila and Rfissa
WHAT IS THIS VILE SHIT

I don't care tbqh

Yeah, Lebs also suffer from this syndrome too

it looks shit but it tastes godly

Rfissa is GOD tier
Tfw we unironically call it ba3bach
Any maghrebi anons know this feel?

What are these stringy things?
They look like cheese.

>Someone from the U.K calls any other country's food "shit"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

'Our' 'noodles'

It looks like msemen cut up into little strings, here we cut it up into little pieces not strings

QUQ

>Egypt
Do you have food?
I am literally a pleb when it comes to international dishes.

I have British, Irish, French, Spanish, German, Scandinavian, Italian et al but outside of Europe I've only had Murican, Chinese and Indian.

I want to become a cuisine cosmopolitan.

What do you recommend from Egypt?

What makes Moroccan pastries different from regular pastries?

R U sure? how is rfissa made in your city/region?

Everything in that pic minus the strings

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

god-tierness

>and ass

Same here

really like your song
when are you making another one?

Yeah, there is this other tunisian guy Nejib who as far as i know has never lived in France but has a huge boner for France. He has this french small mustasch and even has a frech accent. When he and the other guy i was talking about get into an argument he switches from the french accent swedish to their language and they make throaty sound at eachother

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QBL93vkJAG0

Hey look 'k' you're in an ebin screencap

>Berberism is still a thing

Arabs gave you literally everything, from architecture, independence over roman/byzantine overlords to al andalus

50 years ago you wanted to be a part of the prophet's family now you claim you are from roman ancesters, no wonder why your country is so kukd by jews and usa, sucking dicks is never a good career path

>Arabs gave you literally everything, from architecture, independence over roman/byzantine overlords to al andalus
What are you rambling about, arabs just introduced islam to us and made sure we stayed in line, maghrebi culture just developed on it own through out the years, hence why we're pretty much alien to gulfies and middle easterners
>50 years ago you wanted to be a part of the prophet's family now you claim you are from roman ancesters
Quoting whom ?

>Arabs gave you literally everything, from architecture, independence over roman/byzantine overlords to al andalus

Like english descents mixed with other european people to make USA, you're still from arabic culture despite being maghrebi

>no wonder why your country is so kukd by jews and usa, sucking dicks is never a good career path

>Quoting whom ?

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idrissides

Reality is hurtful innit

>20% of Moroccans have Middle eastern genes
>All Moroccans are arab even the ones who don't speak arabic at all

>Like english descents mixed with other european people to make USA, you're still from arabic culture despite being maghrebi
>Like english descents mixed with other european people to make USA, you're still from maghrebi culture despite being arab

I never said we're part of the arabic world, never denied that we have a prominent arabic culture
But I'm just saying we're not ethnic arabs and that's enough for me

That's not 50 years ago

I never said we're *not

Im not only talking about morocco, morocco is the poorer part of maghreb anyway and arab still represent 50% of the population

And arabs imported all your "maghrebi" culture

>morocco is the poorer part of maghreb anyway
lol
>represent 50% of the population
Oh please

>muh genes

The whole region is a melting pot anyway, except from mountains like chleuh, chaouis or the remaining kabyls, all the region is arab or arab mixed

---->

Thats what im saying, and places like tamanrasset is populated with arabs

>Most of the country is shown on the map as 2-10%, only areas settled by Banu Hilalians have more arab blood 10 - 30%
>The whole region is a melting pot anyway
Damage control.Jpg

Then why do these 'arabs' look nothing like Yemenis or Saudis

>That delusion

there are things you cant show with biaised maps