/cum/

protestant boys edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/soT_oWpf4pA
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0013SIRJE/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469833637&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=Roman helmet&dpPl=1&dpID=51fYyvMHwzL&ref=plSrch
youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
youtube.com/watch?v=FaQO7MFk0qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you prefer a term such as "basis"?

The basic difference between Earth and Mars is life. The fact that you (and I) apply value to life is irrelevant.

I hate my neighbors. The constant cacophony of stupidity that pours from their apartment is absolutely soul-crushing. It doesn't matter how politely I ask them to practice some common courtesy - they're incapable of comprehending that their actions affect other people. They have a complete lack of consideration for anyone else, and an overly developed sense of entitlement. They have no decency, no concern, no shame. They do not care that I suffer from debilitating migraines and insomnia. They do not care that I have to go to work, or that I want to kill them.

found these eggs on my kitchen counter
considering force feeding them to a girl

Someone with approval from Putin is not to be underestimated

rev up those mms

WHAT do they DO man?

I definitely want a house that's not far away from the city, but has some good room from my neighbors

please stop talking about northern ireland

thanks

t. ni

How can I get into this Happy Slapping craze that's going around

who?

I feel like you are the Deep South of the UK

who what?

what do you guys think of northern ireland?

m'majesty

i've felt the same way sometimes

shithole
ulster scots seem stuck in the 1600s

>TSAFLEB

That's a very accurate statement desu

>Literally an abomination of a location
>People are still religious and hate other people based on it
>Anti gays
>Everyone's a redneck
>Have to look behind your back to matter where you are in the country
>Have a false sense of self-worth even though the entire country is worthless

>the south is literally an abomination of a location

It is. North is better USA

How much money did bernie walk away with?

>yankees
>ruskies
kys

its not like he's wrong

Is Hawaii good to live in, or is it only good for vacation?

ive got so much pepper on my mac and cheese
like so much
all of this is true except people hate each other because of ethnicity not religion

>greek
>living in hawaii

literally why, all the greeks live on the east coast with the russians. Also yes Hawaii is shit to live in because everything is fucking expensive

Lets be honest, the Deep South isn't great

The Upper South though is the best part of the country

DELET THIS

>the only true "purpose" of life is to continue living, being "life"
It sounds better to say that we're literally manifestations of the universe with the purpose of introspecting and experiencing itself. 93% of the mass in our body is stardust after all. I'm assuming he means something closer to 'objective' purpose though, which in that case there is none and there doesn't need to be any since we'd only find purpose in 'purpose'
I can't see how people don't find enough purpose in consciousness alone 2bh. There is beauty everywhere in nature and it doesn't even need to be that way.

>Literally glorify slavery history
>Wonder why people get upset
Fucking idiots. That's literally all the Confederate flag represents

youtu.be/soT_oWpf4pA

nursing a semi 2bh

who /CSA/ here?
fuck y*nkees tb h

>April 21st the best holiday
April 21 is the day the coup in Greece succeeded and military junda was established

who said i wanna live where other greeks live?
I just want a sunny coastal town/city

>tfw just encountered the most autistic person in the history of Sup Forums
>tfw he is American
>tfw he is a Chinaboo

Just ordered Caesar's Commentaries on the Gallic War. Should this too? I feel like I should.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0013SIRJE/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469833637&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=Roman helmet&dpPl=1&dpID=51fYyvMHwzL&ref=plSrch

Only good southern states tbqh

Someone please post that picture of those two guys who started making paper-mache polandball characters and taking selfies with them. They were trying to act tough and they were both chubby and nerdy (and american posters begging them to stop because they were ruining our reputation)

Don't call yourself an American if you don't like some States

>who said i wanna live where other greeks live?

you actually do, because in America europeans are all just variants of jews. You want to be around other greeks to take advantage of the network they offer. You don't want to be left out, do you?

>I just want a sunny coastal town/city

pick any town along the Garden State Parkway

kot

This guy literally replied to my shitposts with this huge argument and when I called him mad he said he wanted to win a "logical argument"

>costs $50
is it plastic and made in china?

>Don't call yourself an American
im not american though lol, im an immigrant
what do you care

>because in America europeans are all just variants of jews
Why don't all American women have giant jubilees then?

t. cuck

who /dixieboo/ here

tennessee is a redneck shithole and those other states range from slightly below average to slightly above average

me
youtube.com/watch?v=IWvYDqycZUk

Haha, get stomped Dixie.

Pennsylvanian here, felt real Union pride driving to Gettysburg.

Then I got to Gettysburg. I don't know why I hyped it so much. It was just flat land with a few forests.

me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

this?

i was thinking something more like california or florida
up north would be too cold

what's jubilees?

northern california is comfy as fuck, but also really expensive

Agreed but, I do like Central Florida and South Carolina is deep south

very triggering gif that, pls delet

youtube.com/watch?v=FaQO7MFk0qw

I have a confederate flag

BIG
WHITE
JUBILEES

norcal = gays, Sup Forums, weed and grass fires. Also you're going to be living in a cold place (inland) since the bay area is out of your range (it's out of everyone's range, except for people like me who live with their parents)

imagine greece but if greece was on fire half the year

That's a safety hazard

>norcal = gays, Sup Forums, weed and grass fires

but thats not true at all

t. Not a retard who thinks blacks are tools

it is true, the 707 is Sup Forums territory as is everything east of 880

i wont come there if I dont have a good job to be able to afford a comfy life near the sea
im working on it

ive been insode a church 3 times in my life, two catholic, one swiss reformed

the hell it is. The only weed area is the medicino coast WAY up north past fort bragg, Vallejo is the only bad city in that entire zipcode, and I LIVE in the 530 right along 80, and I can tell you you're full of shit. Vacaville and fairfield are just barren farm cities, and napa and the cities northward are all wine country

the only jobs on the pacific coast are in weed production, distribution and sales

go live in Florida if you want to live by the water but also have a real job

>Welcome to Richmond. We're not all backwards-ass crackers.
>Richmond

This is extremely triggering. I'll have you know we are very backwards. Now please delete that image from your hard drive

oh shit nevermind, ive been inside catholic cathedrals a few times, and was inside an egyptian coptic church once

>and I LIVE in the 530 right along 80

aka Sup Forums territory, that's my point

who /backwards ass cracker/ here?
wait nevermind dublin cathedral is anglican

its not Sup Forums territory though, you dumb shit. Just because theres a huge redneck population doesnt make them all minority hating racists

Youtube sucks lately...

You're just a contrarian Russian liberal. You can be a dixieboo and not an over the top Sup Forums tier racist. I'm no dindu fanboy but I don't have a problem with educated, well mannered black people.
Anyway, that's beside the point. Confederate flags were common for a long time among people who sympathized with separatist movements or were just interested in that place and time in history.
You're brainwashed. That Dylan Roof shit made every cunt go on a witchunt for dixie shit when before it was just shrugged off.

it always has
you gotta look for the good shit. its always there even if the previously good shit has become shit

>its not Sup Forums territory though

hello citrus heights, ever drive up to cool or grass valley?

yes I have. I live by meadow vista

It's metal. But sure where it's made though

then look around and count all the SOJ51 flags and illegal AR15s

Holy shit you're right...

Why is she running if she's on her deathbed?

kot

Also what the fuck is wrong with her teeth the look like 1 solid tooth

she melts down babies teeth and then has a mold to cast the teeth soup in.

Dixie flag literally represents a "nation" that broke off it's half so that it can legally use slaves. There is no more no less to it. The flag looks nice but it has a bad meaning behind it.

Also, just because I like black people doesn't mean I like niggers.

I wont say the jefferson supporters arent retarded, theyre the worst part of the county fairs no doubt. Havent seen any AR's in anyone houses that I know

But Foresthill is the one exception to the rule, and everybody hates them. Nevada city is really liberal as far as I know(especially their radio station), and colfax didnt seem racist either.

turning my gay nigga swag on

Who /nats/ here?

What am I supposed to be looking at?

the giant hole in her tongue

>I wont say the jefferson supporters arent retarded, theyre the worst part of the county fairs no doubt.

faggot detected, see what I mean?

I remember when they sucked ass.

>But Foresthill is the one exception to the rule, and everybody hates them.

the only people who don't like us are democrats, which you clearly are. Please fuck off back to san fran and stop stealing our water

>redsox fan
>first in division
>stop watching for a few days because I was going to bed too early to watch games
>now 3rd in the division 3 games back

how does this even happen

>new team in a new city with a small payroll sucked ass

wew lad what a surprise

SISSY CANADIANS

Haven't the O's been up in that division for several weeks now?

are there any mexicans here ever?

I will give you that, but it was still hard to watch.

No

do you actually think you arent the laughing stock of placer county? Blowing up refridgerators in the woods and being drunken rednecks winding up on the news?

I already said I live by meadow vista, but I guess reading is still a challenge to you