Switzerland

Why is Switzerland such an amazing country? You have everything. Money, scenery, freedom. I went there this summer and as a typical dutchman I took bicycles. I was amazed by the friendlyness of the people but most especially the scenery. Too bad your supermarkets cost 4x what they cost here. I just want to a Swiss, can I immigrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCIWaQSGz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some big guys I spotted when mountainbiking.

Those three big ones are Dom, Matterhorn, Weisshorn? Whats the one a bit more left from that? looks pretty big too.

Cheeky cunts trying to cool down, mountainbikes seemed totally normal to these fuckers.

went there too m8

at least I'll die happy knowing that I spent 2 weeks in paradise while most never go out of their country ;_;

People will never know quite how good it is.

Nice.
I've been to Switzerland too.

Nature is kinda the same as here, without the fjords, but it's amazing.

I went to Wallis. Münster, a great town full of friendly people. People in Wallis seemed to be extremely rich judging by the cars they were driving, most cars I saw with a VS numeberplate were Audi/Bmw/Merc with a high end engine. They also seemed to be very rural people who made their living from collecting hay from dried grasslands, but still rich as fuck. How does that work?

Pic related, its the eastern end of the Rhone valley, where all these rich fucks live.

The amount of snow was a bit crazy this summer, made it all the more comfy

>you will never fly around over the Swiss mountains in a sleeping bag

densely populated shithole full of reggaton-lovers retards

Switzerland was fucking boring, literally nothing to do.

What do you like to do?

One day I will float around like these guys

I fucking love your country Swissbros. It is absolute paradise

Adventure, party, and excitement. Switzerland didn't have many of those, I had a better time in fucking Romania

there's no parties in switzerland? I mean clubs and normie shit

Also, what's adventure? I don't get it

If by adventure you mean taking your mountainbike up a hill and not encountering a single human for 6 hours, its got you covered m8.

I'm sure there are, but when I went there, all it was was just >m-muh mountains there was barely any emphasis on the cities. Although the nature and views were very good, I could see the same in Alaska or Norway.

By adventure I mean like dangerous shit, like the shit that changes niggas lives. I mountain bike all the time at my state park, fun but not the scary kind I like.
Also read above by adventure

I fucking love Wallis

Well in terms of dangerous shit, descent on those alps is not exactly nice, and if you fuck up nobody will find you for at least a week.

I see so you're pretty edgy, maybe you'll change when you grow up

Look at these roads man.

And look at that Weisshorn in the far distance. HGnnnngggggg

I am grown up though, I've travelled a lot and worked a lot.
Yes, but it's not like swimming with sharks, jumping into a quarry hole, skydiving, or spelunking

so your edgyness will not change, a shame

How am I edgy? Switzerland is for the type of people that are romantic or I see it being liked by the old.

Well what is it about then? What is non-adventurous about going on your way with nobody to find you?

Also, check that Toblerone mountain.

I was hoping this thread was made by that one delusional retard from Sup Forums who thinks Switzerland is 100% pure white and all citizens are forced to carry full-auto asasault rifles.

Fuck off we are full

My historical reenactment bud told me the same. Beautiful country. And the people are shit.

Hard to explain, Switzerland felt too safe and when I go to places like that, the moment I step foot into that country, a sort of haze sets over my body and I may have a good time, but not a spectacular time, and yes, I agree the sights are very beautiful, but again, I can see the same in Alaska, Norway, or Canada.
I know, it seems the only people who like Switzerland are Normies, old people, and laid back people.

>like dangerous shit, like the shit that changes niggas lives
this way lol

View of alpine giants like on no other place, achieved by riding an mtb uphill from a random village.

I would expect a cable car full if chinks to photograph this view at this spot. This view was suprising as fuck, I was just trying to evade the heat. I spent hours climbing on the mountainbike to get here.

Maybe, I never been to Brazil, I'd love to go on a boat in the Amazon and just take a swim. Maybe kill one of those huge fish or alligators and have it for dinner. Or maybe give the meat to some hungry natives, sounds like a dream

kek, autist

Dude, bro, just because I explain things in higher detail doesn't make me an autist.

Switzerland is maximum comfy.

No you're autist just because of your edgyness lol

Wtf, that doesn't make sense.

what?

I always wanted to hike some of the via ferratas in Europe after watching this video
Too much of a pussy to do it on a bicycle like in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCIWaQSGz0