/balk/

Nice edition
do not let people let you down, you are precious ! :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=1g5O6ORzKis
youtube.com/watch?v=4N_7Ew5sP4k
youtube.com/watch?v=m3heKKUxt90
youtube.com/watch?v=wL2mum2RO6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol jk kys fag

is ded

Albanians are only one
Chams
the most powerful race in the world
All other """"""""""""""Albanians"""""""""""""""" are just Sl*vs and Gr**ks pretending they're proud Shqiptars
Skanderbeg didn't fight for this

it's way to early for autism and cancerous shitposting.

it is never too early or too late for autism

This
Shitposting at any time is possible
There are no limits to your shitposting

To pass the time
Post what you're listening
youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4

>Skanderbeg didn't fight for this

Skender beg was a Serb...

Cham genes overcome foreign genes for at least 7 generations
FACT!

/balk/ is live

youtube.com/watch?v=1g5O6ORzKis this right now
what music do you like ?

Why are macedonians so rude?

youtube.com/watch?v=4N_7Ew5sP4k

Read about it.

Btw a macedonian rising STAR will end the Bulgarins!!

moreta

Hello, my /balk/anite fellows

How's your early morning doin' today

what's with all these balkanlars going in brazil ?
or are you the greek

>namefag blackzilian in /balk/
Oh how the mighty have fallen
He's not a /balk/anlar
I'm Illyrian

I didn't understand what you wrote, can't speak your monkey language properly yet

There's the olympics in the next couple of days, a lot of flags are around here now

>can't speak your monkey language properly yet

>Brazilian
>calling me, a white Illyrian of the whitest Illyrian stock, a monkey

Oh fuck me, that's some A grade ironic shitposting there

I'm not brazilian and I assume you are a favela guy, since you didn't bother reading my nickname and answered my "good morning" post sayin' shit

Europeans don't do that, go back to your slum or stop embarrassing our tourists under the local flag

Yeah nice going there buddy
Literally appeared on /balk/ after I triggered some kosovar and he called me an angry spaghetti on vacation
You think your little name is hilarious huh?

LADS, GRUlOS HAS COME TO CLAIM HIS VILLAGE, ACHLADA/КPУШOPAДИ

WHAT 2 DO????

I'd say Build Illyrian Empire but we can't do anything against pure anticki genes

t. angry favela not on vacation

>t. Kangaroovski angry he lost his sarissa

my country > your country

Illyrian lands, all of it

wrong map

dude I won't survive such a battle against the Macedonoids... it's too ancient for my Turkish ass..............

wrong map
true statement

----> I mean no disrespect, but hillarious would be seeing a local brazilian guy being civilized on Sup Forums

Sad you're not the exception, but you could give it a try if you will

It's hilarious how mestizos like you are pretending to be white and European
Ignoring the fact that only Illyrians can be white

Oh and btw you don't know the shitstorm that is /balk/
There's nothing civilized about /balk/ and its posters, Turkish genes and all
>inb4 5 plasmas in my room

>There's nothing civilized about /balk/ and its posters, Turkish genes and all

See, especially Bulgarians, it only takes a little to trigger their Turkic asses

are you both there for the olympics?

Nah
I'm here for the shitstorm that will happen during the Olympics
But he's a Blackzilian

fixed

is gay okay lads? i think you might be misinformed but i just wanna check

>gay Illyrians allowed
>no white Illyrian offspring anymore
Of course not

Your local population can't afford buying up tickets for your olympics because you're currently on recession, so we get to travel to your country since is summer in europe, we get to buy it for helping out your economy since your currency is getting as cheap as toilet paper, and that's the way you treat your tourists?

Later on you people abroad keep saying your locals have bad reputation internationally and you get mad at people because they keep calling you third worlder

I'll be back home in the next couple of weeks and I'll start posting on my home flag, so don't worry about my nickname

Been around here since I got in brazil, you people don't speak any english at all. I'm having a hard time talking to your locals, I often get bored as fuck and keep coming here on Sup Forums when I'm not travelling with my friends

/balk/ is a cool board, the guys already know me around

I suppose he's a local, if people up in rio is generally like him, I'll probably get robbed and I'm kind of even getting scared about it if 2bh

gay people don't have babies lad, they can adopt ones that would be wards of the state otherwise though!

Holy shit that wall
I literally triggered your little mestizo ass
Fucking kek

>the guys already know me around
You've been here for some weeks only, newfag, you don't get to project
Tell me some /balk/ memes, come on, do it
There are no orphans in Illyria, only undesirables

Do you have whiteness complexes because you are a mestizo monkey?

I am sorry that your ancestors fucked goblins and produced a low-quality mongrel such as yourself. Blame them for that. Don't be jealous that my ancestors did not mix with subhumans.

Literally proving my point And btw, you guys should take pride on your Turkic heritage, Khan Asparukh and all

Fuck off with your insecurity already.
Anthem polls, cringy salary posts, now this. What do you want to achieve? Ah this youtube vid has 40M views, Romania stronk? Do you actively seek arguments to like your own country and hold yourself at any straw or do you really need justification on an African origami forum?

>You've been here for some weeks only, newfag, you don't get to project
Tell me some /balk/ memes, come on, do it

Says the guy that came here on /balk/ because a kosovar guy called me my nickname on another general

I don't get to "tell you" any meme my bud, I am the new memelord around

Enjoy your time while I'm posting under your flag, once I'm back to europe you'll go back into the shadows of irrelevance you live in

"Turkic" is a very very broad term.

Bulgars were from a very different branch of Turkic tribes, called Lir-Turkic, and the only current descendats of it are the Chuvash, who look white to me.

We have nothing in common with Turks or the vast majority of modern Turkic nations and we are certainly not ashamed of our khans or our Bulgar heritage.

You moved the goalposts really nicely there
I'm sorry but Krum looked like this
Don't deny it mongolbabby

Дa нaпpaвим ocвeщeниe зa тoя тpeд дa нe бъдe paкoв, и дa пpeyмнoжи cлaвaтa Бългapcкa.

Heкa Гocпoд дъpжи нaдaлeч бpaзилcкитe мaймyни oт зeмитe Бългapcки.

Aмин.

is this picture real ?

>I am the new memelord around
>doesn't even fruitpost
smhtbhfam

are mirrors real

God, this pasta really got mainstream, even america is spreading it around

I witnessed the thread that gave birth to this shit
I made /balk/ great again

So, what's good to see around your country? Can you tell me a little bit about it, or are you here just for the shitposting stuff?
I have nothing to opose if you're here just for the shitposting, I could just watch the guys arguing with you about autistic stuff if that's the case, m8

are your eyes real

muh hart

>I made /balk/ great again
Dude, stop giving yourself so much credit
Not even Effendi sucks his own dick that much

btw
>/balk/
>great
Please, it's always been a shithole, a fun shithole at that

>what's good to see around in your country
It might not be its historical borders now but my country is the bane of civilization, spanning from Brittania to Mesopotamia, its eternal capital, Rome
But for now its capital is Tirana, still a great city that gave birth to many heroes and other great people, but not like the eternal Illyrian capital

Sveta makedonska BIBLISKA ZEMJA

Why is Liverpool such a wonder of a city?

>over 90% white
>great universities
>mix of norwegian and Irish genes to create a strong race
>chinatown
>best museums
>land of poets
>lister from red dwarf
>the beatles and their solo careers
>old buildings and new buildings standing side by side as if time didn't exist
>two cathedrals
>superior football
>ferry rides
>theatre
>International Airport
>lovely parks

Truly God has created this city for kings.
Why haven't you moved to Liverpool yet?

I hope this video can shed light to your question
youtube.com/watch?v=m3heKKUxt90

>Christian capital of Moldova: 40 churches for every victory
>Turkish capital of C*nstanta: 1095 mosques, one for every prayer

Are you albanian?
What an albanian guy is doing in brazil? You people don't even afford going to italy for washing our cars or for fight gypsies over our low wage jobs

I suppose you're very rich then, my shqiptar friend

Yeah, I alredy get it yhat you're here just for the shitposting, I'll ask around if I happen to find some of your locals on the streets that happen to speak some english, then

At the meantime I'll just watch you creating a shitstorm over a cool board while you fuck up even more the reputation of your flag people around here

>a cool board
>/balk/
We both know that's not true
But you're a newfag, you'll learn in due time

hmmm

Oh and I'm an imam for the local mosque
You'd be surprised how Salafism is rising in Brazil, soon to be Brazilistan

Hi Ros, how are you doing?
Did the provinciali finally stop responding to your posts?

Dont u shiptar me im proud iliryan

fine, not ros though

Literally nothing wrong with both
But what do you expect from Slavbabbies
Cluj?

I already saw two girls wearing burkas, but I don't think you have a sizeable muslim population at all, didnt see anything unusual so far

Seems pretty much like argentina and uruguay on that matter, it doesnt seem like a big deal
Europe is going through hell as we speak, though
The streets are just not safe anymore

It's the will of Allah, don't deny it
We'll have the Pope's head on a stake by the end of the year
>seem
That's the thing
It SEEMS to you that Islam is not rapidly expanding in Brazil

>Got an ASUS DSL N17U ADSL2+/VDSL2 modem router and it's awesome

>also got an ASUS Zenfone2 and it's pure shit despite the good specs and fair price

how is this a thing? How can a company produce ebin and shitty products under the same name?

Well they produce good router but bad phones then

have you seen the Zenfone3? It's like a copy of GS7, priced at almost the same levels

NEVER buy anything phone related by ASUS. I still cry about the 340 euros I gave for the ShitFone2

unlike that, the DSL17 modem has been awesome, it even has a special android app for quick settings and diagnostics and shit

also sorry for that double posting b4, I though my post original got truncated or sth

>We'll have the Pope's head on a stake by the end of the year

Please, do us that favor, the mr. franciscuck is now in poland preaching to the young people to accept refugees despite the fact no one in poland wants them around
He even fell on the ground during mass, what shows us god's will on the cause

He's not respected by anyone anymore, he needs to leave, that jesuit prick

On the matter of islam, I can't really say if it's expanding in brazil or not, the only thing I can say is that there's no sizeable muslim population at least where I've been since I landed here

As of now I'm just worried about getting by and surviving the olympics, after that you can fall for sharia law along with your economic recessions, maybe you get some money from saudi arabia or some cheap oil, since all the locals keep complaining to us that oil is expensive as fuck and we're just wasting money on fuel during our trips

>he thinks we'll leave any Papal successors
kek m8 you're truly a memelord
Inshallah my friend

great, even foreigners under foreign flags come in /balk/ to argue

just wait till I say "Bulgaria has bigger GDP per Capita than Romania" and turn this into Sup Forums WW3

*Sofia

Sofia has greater GDP per capita than Washington, prove me wrong fgt 1v1 economist

>Sofia has greater GDP per capita than Washington, prove me wrong fgt 1v1 economist
I'll prove you wrong fucboi, because Sofia has a higher GDP than all of Earth, the Moon and Mars combined faggot

^^ this

I went to Sofia recently and all the taxis were Ferraris, McLarens, high class Mercedes and Lambos.

I couldn't believe when I reached their cosmodrome and saw the prices for flights to Alpha Centauri, the resorts at Pleiades and Andromeda Galaxy, it was the cheapest in the observable universe too

Eu flag was right, dog bless boiko

Don't get me started on the 10 star restaurants that serve high quality lyutenica with Greek ass as dessert

for the possible non believers, I also took a snap of their Special "Krum" Orbital Elevator

it was an eye opening experience.

>mfw listening to traditional bulgarian song More Sokol Pie

How are you bulgarians doing today?

But that's only Sofia, all the provincials are just Gorillas in the Mist

They still use slavspeak tho

hahahahaha...
HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHSHDBSHHSAHSA
Are you people retarded?!
Everyone knows mighty Slobozia has the highest GDP per capita
Is the rest of the world even trying?

Hello my fellow Bulgarian, I am also listening to a traditional Bulgarian song

youtube.com/watch?v=wL2mum2RO6k

Where's EU flag guy

He bantered romania quite hard yesterday

>that name
Did a town rapist found this city

It's Saturday retard, I don't think he works today

Bulgarians work all week you neets, tri moreta won't be achieved if you're lazy like reeks, albos, makes and serbshits

Well I am legitimately at work right now (not EUflag)

I don;t have a normal 5/2 week schedule though

But he lurks around here on weekends too, saw him the other day under a bulgarian flag saying he gives a bad reputation due to the EU flag when a guy thought he was a guy that wrote a meme copypasta

Not proud, rich, with high GDP per capita Sofians my friend

nice, I'd guess it's a retail job then. If it brings more than 500 lv per month it'd be good enough to work on weekends

Slobozie comes from the slavic word slobod (free) and means a village/town that is exempt from some taxes
In moder Romonian sloboz means cum (sperm) so it'a funny name