Give me one good reason for why we should not be able to simply invade and annex these countries

Give me one good reason for why we should not be able to simply invade and annex these countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Okhlopkov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Sidorenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semyon_Nomokonov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Surkov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Zaytsev
lastnews.com.ua/novosti-mira/553606-neugomonnyy-zhirinovskiy-reshil-voskresit-sssr-i-pozvat-tuda-turciyu-s-iranom.html
lastnews.com.ua/novosti-ukraini/228274-zhirinovskiy-predlozhil-unichtozhit-turciyu.html
tvc.ru/news/show/id/95357
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you can't?

None. Everyone knows that these areas are basically russian and they do exist as independent countries just because of hate against Russia.

Our governments encourage ukrainian nationalism, while personally everyone laughs calling them russians in denial

plus: also Poland

>just because of hate against Russia.

cold war traditionalism and shit

lel usa wouldn't make the things easy for you, also, the little detail of independent nations n shiet

>tfw we're safe in russian anons power fantasy

t-thx i guess

You'll lose Siberia soon, Igor. Europe time is over, Asia is the future.

Just try invade my butifel Turkestan and see slave.

Because Russian-free life should be a basic right of any human being

Stay away from Eesti.

This is Far East, not Siberia on your map. Siberia must be an independent country allied with China against russian scumbags.

I wish you faggots would. I'm tired of pussy russians pretending to be tough with shitty militaries.

No good reason. Go for it, tovarish!

>t. Vladimir ching chong

That Pavlichenko is a real qt it hurts my chest.

Oh, then i am coming for u gypsie

>top 5 snipers in history.jpg

Kek, you had only Simo Häyhä and Sulo Kolkka while we had 109 snipers of similar level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Okhlopkov

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Sidorenko

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semyon_Nomokonov

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Surkov

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Zaytsev

I'm Ukrainian 5th column.

I love ukranian language and I love (you)

I'm Russian fifth column. I literally voted for a communist for governor.

Based Suomi.

Collapsed russia are dangerous to the world, especially at this time.

no one gives a shit about your made up country

Just a little reminder why you should ignore this threads, because all of the russians with imprealistic views are probably underage brainwashed imbeciles. And probably pidors.

What is there to gain?

Because it's rude?

Because no profit.

why not mongolia too?

Mongolia can't be conquered, they do the conquering

But Finland has taken part in much less number of wars than Russia

basically russian.
you dont know shit about these areas especially baltics! we are not even slavic! i understand russias wish to invade but i dont understand why retards from far away say stupid shit about places they dont know jack shit about. spanish retard.

>russians
then the usa would have to help us or else you would be seen as pussys who are not able to help allies and no one will ever take you seriously and nato would dissolve and you would have no more allies. but in reality the usa has been keeping its promises there are usa troops here and we are spending more than 2% of our income on military and fighting side by side with usa and uk troops in the middle east so even in trumps eyes we have fulfilled our promises.

literally what the fuck? kek

no it isnt! if russia would fall apart everyone would take theyr annexed land back and russias pieces would go war against eachother then china and everyone else including europe and usa will start invading and taking huge pieces for itself it would be a big death party! most russians would be killed off and genocided. it would be a complete bloodbath massacre, turkey will probably take a big bite out of russia too. minimum 100 million russians would be slaughtered.

a lot, i can only speak about my own country but we have billions worth of phosphorus that we dont mine because of the danger to nature but if we did we would easy be the richest nation in europe. russia used to mine uranium here and make nukes and we still have uranium here. we are strategically a super good place russia can dominate half of europe from here and all of north europe there were 100 000 soldiers in eastonia alone. and ukraine basically fed all of russia with its farm land and had a great industry.

your map is shitty.

If you're going to break off Siberia, it should belong to the indigenous Siberians and not filthy Chinks who are going to pollute the shit out of it.

because we'd fucking glass moscow

lol there are less than 3 million mongols, most of them are shit. they could easily be invaded they are basicly part of russia anyway. russians are half mongol anyway. most of russia was mongol empire.

This is actually the plan.

Haha, it's only the paid commenters that give a shit, like you, I doubt you represent "everyone" like pro NATO normies. (basically non autistic non Basharfag people)

>russians in denial
Yeah, Moldova is the same as russian even though it's cyrillic romanian, lmao.
Ukraine and Belarus came from Ruthenia, which Ruthenian language was of Lithuanian courts. Russian is a different category directly coming from Old East Slavic.

You and your Novorossiya "anarchist" college kids will not graduate based on fighting for insurgents or fantasising about.

you fucking should, we would have done it a long time ago if we could.

it is all the same.

canadians, australians and USA are british in denial.

>only half germany
Look, with your huge claims, just take over all regions.

>annex india
POO POO POO POO, WHERE IS THAT LOO?

what?

Nukes. In case of anarchy their corrupted officers can sell them to Muslims\DPRK\anywhere else.

>only half germany
Just to mock them. German butthurt is the most delicious.

Russians love bollywood movies and indians.

YOU ARE BRITISH COLONY

lastnews.com.ua/novosti-mira/553606-neugomonnyy-zhirinovskiy-reshil-voskresit-sssr-i-pozvat-tuda-turciyu-s-iranom.html
One well-known Russian politician suggested to revive USSR and even "invite" Turkey and Iran

Humans are animals in denial, we are same as jellyfish.

This guy annexed all three of them.

>Anti german Germany

lastnews.com.ua/novosti-ukraini/228274-zhirinovskiy-predlozhil-unichtozhit-turciyu.html

russia invite you, then kill u :)

what's your point

>be me
>be russian empire
>be the largest empire in the world
>have enormous cultural output, be the protector of christianity, have an enlightened aristocracy
>turn commie
there's nothing more to it, eat shit russia

my point is that all this small countries are useless in a sense. most of this countries are russian anyway. speak russian, got russian names and customs. make them all into russian oblast.

ukraine was a mistake tho

tvc.ru/news/show/id/95357
this guy is hilarious

russia is fairly useless too, just large

it was never commie, people just supported commies because they tought tzar was oppressing them, then 50 million of them died in gulag under commie rule lol.

*hint hint*

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

same like canada and mexico, it is obviously USA clay. why not annex it ? no more immigration, no more violence, everyone will become US citizen and contribute to US society.

>everyone will become US citizen and contribute to US society.
More like
>we will become more divided as a nation and everybody will resent the government even more because it has to pander to multiple groups of people

you already had trillions of groupes of people, and those people which will join US are already in US anyway. it is pure retardness. makes no sense.

bottomline, russia should annex all those russian oblasts.

Would those countries be indifferent/happy about it though?Most don't want to go back to those times right?

>most dont want to go back

this bullshit, they are literally selling their organs just to get to moscow and work for pennies.

if russia annex them, they dont need to go to moscow, since russia will build jobs in thei region, russia needs lots of farms for potatoes.

so lads
homosexuality
it's fine
grow up
suck a dick maybe
then see if you like it
then decide if being gays okay

turkey=tomato farm for russia soon.

Do you know this for a fact or are you just making shit up like rest of us do?
We're not even on the map what the fuck!?!

>Do you know this for a fact or are you just making shit up like rest of us do?
It is much worse, all those -stans literlly starved to death when soviet collapsed and russia pulled out it tits. It is not told by the media. Same with baltics, why do you think they are so butthurt about russia ? Because Mama russia doesnt give food to its children.
>We're not even on the map what the fuck!?!
Not yet, but soon, since US CIA wanted to kill Erdogan and russian intelligence saved his life by telling him about the coup, turkey will become russias slave. Think about, turkey is flooded with cuties. No more hairry beasts, only silk softed white angels.

A lot of them are filled with Muslims

>no Finland
>no Poland
>no East Germany

Come on, don't be so shy.

Russia aleady has 10 millions of muslims

Exactly u don't need more

true european country

>Same with baltics, why do you think they are so butthurt about russia ? Because Mama russia doesnt give food to its children.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

thats right)

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

It would be better for the Russian people, if the "country" split into ethnically homogeneous states.

But thats how it was, russia turned shithole baltics into industrialized powerhouses.

What do you got now ? Nothing but iphones kiddies.

>european country
>asian part is bigger than Europe
hehe of course they'd have a lot of Muslims probably would be a lot more than 10% if based imperial Russia didn't assimilate, but now a days u can't do that thanks to westerners cмх

>since US CIA wanted to kill Erdogan and russian intelligence saved his life
It was rest of the turkish military who got the intelligence about coup (only 1,5% of the military was participated in coup)

>Ax isn't covered in blood and sword is sheathed

What a phony

you should check out where most russians live, and the history of russian colonization
fascinating stuff

More like they built a few factories that never made anything good, there is a reason they all shut down after the union fell apart.

And nowadays we don't get anything from Russia except gas which we pay for anyway.

Because embargoes ivan

Don't bother replying to the Russian immigrant in Berlin

If I was them I'd opress the non Russians even today, they're already hated by the west as much as in cold war so not like public opinion is an issue and they have nukes, they're untouchable, it's possible to make Russia 100% Russian

We can live a self-sufficient
RUSSIA STRONG

>More like they built a few factories that never made anything good,

Yeah. What do you got now ??

Most muslims eat pork and drink vodka in russia. They are pretty much russified.

Okay.
Well then you drag your new territories down with you, and you get widespread rioting and looting from people upset about it all.
Can you live with rioting and looting Ivan? Or is that just the same as normal but widespread?

Yeah okay

Lasers.

because your country can't handle itself as it is.

You could but you would be economically so devastated that Russia would split into even smaller countries

>it's possible to make Russia 100% Russian
It's possibe to Make Russia Great Again!

Your country is basically a Russian colony.

Sprats

and your country is basically a Somalian colony

kompot

Is this the thread where we trigger the balts?

not only them but all russophobes