When a mehjican/Southern American thinks the state of his country is far better than most of the middle east

>When a mehjican/Southern American thinks the state of his country is far better than most of the middle east
Lumaw
I mean, just by looking at HDI and GDP and not to mention homicide rates you can tell South America and especially mexico is fucked way more than the ME ever will be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpJApAfODSE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law#Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their economic status doesn't matter that much where in terms of liberties they're centuries ahead of you, so for a mentally sane person is much interesting to live in Peru than to live in Iraq, even if Iraq had the world's #1 HDI and shitty economic data that only reflects the state of the powerful people doe.

yes I mean numbers sure tell make our reality similar to theirs! You are totally right as always Sup Forums hahaha why do I even doubt you guys?

check these trips

Nice meme
The self delusion meme is always funny

>Leb on vacation
That's an odd way to spell "asylum seeker"

>Southern American

tfw no publix and chicks with southern accents here

But I'm not one you bloody cunt, I've has citizenship for 20 years and yet I still choose to live in my home country

>mfw my country has a lebanese president and yours hasn't
laugh every time

In terms of Liberties eh?
The only places with restrictions on Liberties are the jihadi factories a.k.a the gulf states
The rest of ME is mostly fine, you can buy whatever shit you want or say whatever shit you hate

Please don't remind me.

Had* stupid phone

doesn't seem like it kek
youtube.com/watch?v=kpJApAfODSE

Proofs?

don't buy the memes. publix blows

arab people are pissed in the commentaries due to him dancing to sacred Quran tune, we don't give a fuck here about that and we wouldn't get that pissed if someone actually did something like that

>t. american puppet state

pinochet cucked xile

They're free to get pissed at him, freedom of expression works both ways

so if I danced to the Quran in a Muslim country nothing would happen to me? I am sure that no matter what I danced in Brazil people wouldn't give two fucks about it

And? What does this have to do with liberty? They can dislike all they want, but it wont go away, same thing happens in Lebanon
There's a fuckton of shit that pisses muslims off yet they can't get rid of it so they keep their mouthes shut and respect themselves by ignoring it.

>would happen to me?

probably go to hospital for mental issues

Lebanon is a majority muslim country Pablo
40% Christians isn't majority

isn't it really really wrong to do it? I mean that's the idea what most people at the comments seem to convey to the point that they want to him to delete a video with almost 50 million views

it's not wrong/good, it's just completly autistic/crazy to dance on a religious song for an arabic speaker.

yeah, I agree. But most people at the comments were saying that is disrespectful and shit, and that it should be deleted because of it.

well it's blasphemy, wich is legal in your own country en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law#Brazil

>Being a woman in a country with gender equality :3

well color me surprised, but 2bh nobody really respects the law here hue :D that video is a prime example of it :D

>state religion
>Imprisionment or a fine

>Be mexican
>Live in a country that isn't an islamic shithole
>say something bad about the virgin Mary
>get beheaded by the local cartel

>implying people don't say bad things about the catholic church every time in LatAm
self hating isn't just a Sup Forums thing 2bh, despĂ­te being much more concentrated here due to autism

>
We make fun of Christian imaginery everyday

>Virfgin Mary
Who?
And this tfw promote any kind of religion is forbidden at public schools unless it promotes the mock of it

And people make fun of islam on Sup Forums on mena too

Underrated.