>your cunt
>your most played games

no bullyi

you can bully me i don't mind

most played steam games, anyway

TF2
Left4Dead 2
Borderlands 2

Not really into videogames, most of the time is only for friends.

Total War Shogun 2
Rising Storm
etc

no bully

Garry's Mod is a good game okay. Please don't bully.

What do you think of Stellaris?

nerds

>5000 hours in Starcraft II

You barely even play video games.

I don't know how you managed to get it so evenly distributed. I can only get in a mood for a game for a week at a time.

lel, because most of the games I've played aren't on steam

too lazy to make a screenshot

Dota 2- 2453 hours
Team Fortress 2- 1656 hours
Dark souls 1- 539 hours
CSGO- 412 hours
Dark souls 2- 254 hours
Civ 5- 167 hours
Dark souls 3- 94 hours

iktf user

Think I stop playing games when I hit around 300 hours as I get bored.

Nippon

Rust

That looks to be the case.

Admining serious roleplay servers ruined my highschool career and my social life, but at least I have fucking 111 days worth of Gmod to remind myself of it every day of my fucking life.

Only 40ish hours of dota2.

>tfw not a NEET

Haven't gamed in a long time. Got into Fallout 4 a bit, but paused on that. Glad I'm not addicted to games like I used to be, but now posting here has replaced that.

I spent hundreds of bucks on TF2 hats. It's pathetic. Sometimes I get the minor urge to check on unusual hat prices, but I always calm myself down before it's too late

1/3 only games I like

2/3 remember these hours are only online I play most of these games offline more

remember no bullying!

3/3

Not bad. Should be one of the best 4x after couple of patches.

Why did you play LA Noire so much? isn't it kinda boring once you've finished it? Doesn't seem to have much replay value to me...

>Attila

Literally worst total war game, Empire tier

only other total war game I liked were medieval 2 and rome. This one splits the difference on the setting and is the most recent besides fantasyshit

>your cunt
Serbia
>your most played games
1. Civilization 2 - 17 years
2. Quake 3 Arena - 15 years
3. Morrowind - 14 years
4. Rome total war - 12 years
5. Civilization 4 - 11 years

It's probably that high because i collected all the extra shit and my friend wanted to play through it. Might have left it on one night too.

Bit.trip on the other hand is a great college drinking game, those hours are legitimate.

>Not liking Shogun 2

Shogun 2 has great graphics and it's the hardest total war in my opinion, most total war games get easy late game, this on gets harder.

no bully me

i really need to go outside

*don't bully me

You need to leaf your room.

i didnt like shogun 2 because all the factions felt the same

I feel like i didn't "get" terraria

Holy shit dude, what class are you? I imagine you're a beast by now and own competitive matches.

Don't let TF2 consume your life though. I am in love with the game to the point where I wouldn't mind living in an industrial shack if it looked like it was from the game, but it's just a game. I hope you didn't spend any money... I did and regret it

I like playing Scout. I've been playing the game since 2010, and yes, I've spent quite the bit of money on the game. I enjoy what I spent my money on though, so I wouldn't call it a complete waste.

Oh yea, but I liked it

CHI

CA

LA

RU

WARBAND :DDD
any of you guys play multiplayer?

no

FUUCCCKKK dude are you me? I started in early-to-mid 2010 as well. I love the Scout too. I have 800+ hours but it only shows around 300 hrs in the pic so idk.

Yeah, I feel like I'll probably play again one day. Is the new competitive/matchmaking stuff good?

What Scout unusuals do you got? My best was that ugly metal Baker Boy with the Halloween pentagram (green) dropping flames. End up trading all my hats away and getting left with jack cause I'm a moron and get too impulsive with wanting items so I always dwongrade

Here and there.

>12k hours

Get help nigga.

Valve has made some tweaks recently to both casual and competitive matchmaking. Casual was broken as fuck for like the first couple weeks because people complained about not being able to get into games, but they fixed it so it's a little easier now. Competitive hasn't had many problems yet as far as I'm concerned.

I got a Sunbeams Hot Dogger back when it was a hat just for the Scout, but it's become an all-class hat now. So glad I held onto it.

>tfw haven't played TF2 in 4 years
Miss it țbh

Iktf. I play deathrun during the holidays when I have fuck all to do

Some moar

Excellent taste.

>eu4
>taste
o i'm laffin

>Danganronpa
>taste

kys

haven't played gmod for years now

I don't understand how people can reach to +3000 hours in a game. I barely scratch the 1000 hours if you sum up every game in steam and outside steam.

Can't handle the premium taste, blokes?

Most played is embarrassing so here's recent
Unfortunately ds3 doesn't run well at all on my PC so I haven't bothered playing it much

Unimpressed that it took you 84 hours to beat Danganronpa 2

>rome 2 the highest on the list
kill yourself

inb4 >mmr?
Higher than you, nothing personnel kid.

I have no steam or whatever so i'll just post my desktop with the games i play the most.
I'd like to have some FPS too but my pc is ass.

Went for all the achievements.

>talking about taste when he has 3000 hours in a gay baby game

must've cost a lot of mana to get that many hours lad

who VAC banned here?

>too dumb to get into grand strategy games
>call it a gay baby game

There's always Angry Birds for the likes of you, chap.

>oo dumb to get into grand strategy games
Literally shaking at how much I'm lmaoing @ ur life

>There's always Angry Birds for the likes of you, chap.
>Saying this when you're playing the Angry Birds of grand strat

okay

zero escape time dilemma came out, i think you might like it

Attila > Rome 2 > Shogun 2 > Warhammer > Napoleon > Rome 1 > Medieval 2 > Empire

pls no bully

Do you play warband MP?

r8 me lads

Add me for warband MP nigga

The HorseCock Express

>playing warband MP with someone from other continent
wew lad

Ping would be well over 300 amigo

>Company of Heroes 2
My all-time favourite.

Is Naval Action still shit my dude?

i miss the jagdpanther from 1

How could you possibly play 548 hours of FO4, that game was awful.

I have a lot more offline hours in new vegas

Pretty much normal, uninstalled some games

Nothing serious

Thought I wasn't so bad, but I clearly have no life compared to everyone else.

>Russian
>Counter strike is not in first place

WTF I hate Ivan now

i never realised how bullyable i am

Probably Morrowind

CS sucks. TF2 sucks too tbqh. Valve, die pls

>Getting bullied because of video games.

Honestly ya'll cucks need to get bullied. Hard. With my dick.

playing a clicker for 600+ hours is pretty strange imo

last summer it was on in the background for most of my time on the computer, while watching anime or whatever. I haven't opened it in a while desu.

It was added to COH2 with the Oberkommando West faction, the Jagdpanzer IV. COH2 is considerably better than COH1, specially after they added the British Forces, both the voice acting and the faction itself are 10/10.

MODS. And while the storyline is garbage compared to New Vegas, it's not that bad at all, plus I learned a lot about the city of Boston while playing the game and reading about its landmarks on Wikipedia. The Far Harbour DLC was also pretty amazing.