What religion doesn't care about your sexual orientation?

What religion doesn't care about your sexual orientation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_LemaƮtre
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/guido-westerwelle-ist-tot-a-1083096.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PmcKyWbFhow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buddhism

anime

Most forms of animism?

why not stop believing in fairy tales instead

islam

Just except that you are already a follower of Satan.

Satanism, asian katoey version.

Buddhism, they tell you that you should never have children.

Buddhism is a bunch of lies.
They ask for your money for charity in today, and run an expensive motorbike other day.

Those are just a bunch of fake buddhists. I don't think the original buddhists were like that.

Yes, they are.
Even in the internet, they post them defecate picture that they defecate in another religion symbol and quote Buddhism, Disgusting.
They are savager, look at when special Buddhism day, they Zerg rush the temple and throw money everywhere, they also open market to sell "Spiritual stuff".
They are the religion they hate other religion the most in our countries.

>They ask for your money for charity in today

>Walking in Ueno Park
>buddhist monk approaches me
>gives me a paper to write a wish and some kind of cheap fake coin
>asks me for some charity money
>more than 10000 yens

I told him that I didn't have that much money. I'll never trust one of those guys.

Just like any religion

>I think Buddhism is the zen meditation thingy thought by my local spa.

There's only one kind of Buddhism

clergy*

religion text never speak about money

Buddhism always looked to me as a hippie version of christianism

Wow, that about 100 US dollar.
Islam kinda "honest", if they like you they tell they like u, if they want behead you they tell you they want behead you, of course not all fall in this category
Catholic is 3 kind, one is libtard, other is purger, and the rest is corrupted.
Jew never say they good, but just say other bad.
Buddhism lies to the kind of max disgusting, look at buddhism majoirty country like Myanmmar, they go full purge and no one notice.
Because westerner didn't live in the countries that Buddhism is the majority and same kins with them.

I said it in a despective way.

Roman christians didn't care about gaysecks until Augustine who randomly decided that monks have to stay virgins forever.

Ok
And also don't think I supported Atheism, they even more retarded in my eyes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_LemaƮtre
They keep telling other religion reduce humanity and science.
When they speak about the Big Bang that make by a Catholic Priest and Denegrate of the West start right in the cunt of them when they converted to atheism, confident ?

What? Buddhism doesn't give a single fuck about your sexual orientation, or anything. It just reccomends you to avoid inadequate sexual behaviour in order to reach nirvana.

Praise Siddharta losers, all the other religions are literally shit

Catholicism

Sikhism?

There are some Christian denominations that are welcoming of LGBTQI+

Not sure if you're being serious but you're right in some way. The Church cares less about your sexual orientation, and more about whether or not you act on it.

My local church wave a lgbt flag this year. And in the pride they asked for pardon to people.

Interesting behavior. Won't make people join religion again anyways.

Christianity in most churches

There are no separate sexual orientations.
Homosexuality etc. are deviant fetishes.
Do not form your personal identity around a fetish.

Have a problem?

Pretty sure all religions are opposed to your anal vore fetish, lad.

This is just false.

Hinduism probably.

satanism, it loves gays. because satan wants people to sin and go to hell for ever.

judaism: i would say judaism doesnt judge gays as long as they dont practice it, you can be gay, but still have to marry and get kids. it is not a sing to love other men, just dont fuck them in ass.

so the choice is yours.

Iam so proud of you! Expose! expose those liers and parasites of the workers! Vietnam is always redpilled!

Hellenist romans were into all kinds of lewdness, but their religion is extinct safe for some larpers.
Some Hindustrains maybe dont give a fuck but im only saying this because everything seems possible in hinduism.
Bektashi "muslims" and some ethnic faiths were dealing with the homosex falls into the realm of the community and not god might be another case.

Isnt the internet hate more of a majority vs minority thing then religiously ok?
I would not think that monks or the really pious ones would engage in such behaviour as the core temnants seem to be quiete egalitarian concerning rivalling beliefs as long as certain taboos arent broken.
Im not saying your bhudis are all hippies like mamy westeners believe, if they were hippies theyd be extinct or tiny minority by now in this world lel.

Ofc in the west everything is watered down in the last time, does not mean christians can theologically support deviations from the "marry then fuck to reproduce mostly" core of the faith.
The "I forgive your faggotry even though its wrong" stance is the furthest you can go in that direction while staying true to the gospel I guess.

The most draconic stuff against gays, adulterers and izher sex related misconduct comes from the old testament aka jewish beliefs.
I doubt there is much space in judaism except for some quiete shifty interpretations.

The people and beliefs of the old testament are not the same as modern day Jews

you need jewish court with 72 rabbies. i can t remember the numbers, but i think they executed like 7 people at most for many many years.

jewish court is very soft, if you have lil bit doubt, they reject it. you need to check witnessess many many times etc.

judaism isnt against gay people, just against gay acts. it doesnt say "if you see gays, kill them" it says if a men lie down with another men like a women execute them.

since their is no jewish court today. no punishment.

BUT gays will be killed anyway.
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/guido-westerwelle-ist-tot-a-1083096.html

All, acutally. It is mankind, who cares about your insignificant choice of hole.

t. turk who is really tired of his muslim brothers shit

their is no temple, thats why, you can only execute people by the temple as to relief the world of impurity by sacrifice of a sinner.

sinners bring tragedies to the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmcKyWbFhow

funny

Atheism

Arent there some crazy guys in Israel who wanna flatten the stone dome and build the temple again?
Even going so far that they groomed some red bull fr sacrificial purpose?

What would the theological consequences be?

Kek at fags saying Buddhism is cool with homosexuality even the Dalai llama is on the record as regarding it as an abomination

In regard to your question op - no mainstream religion considers honosexualiy to be anything other than a lustful excitation of the flesh

>Just except