Are white people rare here?

Are white people rare here?

65%

They are in Mississippi and Alabama I'm sure.

It depends on which state we're talking about.

Probably ~50% (and dropping) of the 4chin age demographic is white. If you see an american flag on Sup Forums I'm guessing the probability of a non-white poster is even higher.

within 20 years, it'll be a miracle if you come across with one

more likely to be normies

this seems to be accurate. Sup Forums is the min 76% the max 87% (when a big habbening shit comes there) i guess

>implying non whites are literate

I will never not be triggered by nonstandard flags being used to represent the current-day USA.

>27 stars
ffs this version was obsolete in less than a year

62*

but we are honorary aryan.

do you still think this is fun or something?

Not in the civilized parts of the country.

Funny how that works out.

I grew up and went to school in Baltimore. Everyone around me seriously thought that America was mostly black.

Like it's just a few white people who are keeping all the money and everywhere else is wall-to-wall black people.

Are slim people rare there?

not yet

Soon...

>be American
>commit suicide on a national level
They have German heritage alright.

delet

looks like it.

>As of 2011, 58.8% of Georgia's population younger than age 1 were minorities (meaning that they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white) compared to other states like California with 75.1%, New York with 55.6%, and Texas with 69.8%

i live in a whiter state than your country, so i'm fine

The coloring on that pie chart should be reversed. It's inconsistent with the rest of the pic. Particularly the following section clearly indicates that red=latino and white=non-latino. Plus it's simple common sense that you use the more eye-catching color to indicate the specific statistic you're focusing on/referring to.

Rip america

Soon 100% of America will be a minority.

Which means every arrest the police makes will be based on racial profiling.

I agree. The chart may be meant to be startling or decieving.