Do you hate this or don't?

Do you hate this or don't?

Nope. They're efficient and cheap.

no hate

i don't hate it

I love them because I hate the cab monopoly.

i dont use cabs or uber so idgaf

In my town we obviously dont have Uber, but we have so called "Wild Taxi". They are driving around the bus stations and pick up people who doesn't want to wait extra time for the next bus. Usually a local guys everybody know.
My friend does that and he drives around whole day (pic related) and he earns 50 euros a day (300-400 euros average monthly wage here).

>literally translating divlji taksi
Miloše
ja...

Divlji taksisti, divljaci, that's how regular taxi drivers started calling them and term got accepted widely, even amongst the "wild taxists" cec

/thread

fucking mafia

i can get a black cab from Oxford street to home for £60 or an Uber for £25, with free water and a much nicer, smoother ride.

ladies on fb keep sharing rape stories about it here.
so yes i hate it

It's the best thing since ebay.
Too bad it turns into shit when it becomes mainstream.

i wish it was allowed here tBh

>ausfags

In Greece it is still illegal.

Several drivers have been arrested and the taxifags are pissed off and attack uber drivers on sight.

The salary is also shit.
Most drivers work over 60 hours per week and get paid less than 600 euros per month.

I wish it was legal here I kinda wanna be a part time driver

We don't have it, but every weekend I usually see a couple of posts on facebook by people saying they're available for driving. We call it black taxi because our term for being paid under the table is called black work.

im too poor to afford to pay somebody to drive me around.

i don't care enough to hate it

this book of face.. tell me more about it :DDD

We have the same thing here, but it's not recommended because the drivers are reckless pricks who don't give a fuck about passengers limit, seat belts, speed limits and so on. They are often tied to organized crime.

Don't. I save ~40 dollars by taking an uber home from the city to the suburbs.

hating capitalism is the reason why humanity is so shitty