Fucking dropped. I'm no nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RrEQ8Ovw-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2oK_trZhVdk&t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you learned one word?

But It's Ich in German not Ik

>I is ik just like german

Are Anglo's brain dead or are they just pretending?

I say as an anglophone monolingual that out of all languages dutch/afrikaans is easiest to understand without translation

That is to say, I don't understand it, but sometimes I do or grasp general meanings the easiest

it's pretty dope but, the dutch word for shopping trolley is winklewagon!

I don't understand what he could have possibly been trying to say.

No it isn't.

You speak (sorta kinda) Germanic language too.

Winkelwagentje

But you can't really deny it. It's so easy for me to read dutch, even though I have never learned it. German had some reformation 200 years ago and dutch people just went their own way. Before it was basically the same, just hundreds of different dialects and ways to spell the language and dutch was one of them.

Anglos pronounce Ich as Ik so it's the same for them

or "isch"

Why? Don't get it. They can't hear the difference?

What do you mean "sorta kinda"? English is a Germanic language.

Yes, but just look how hard it's been cucked by the French.

Shit wrong thread

lots of dialects here say Ik too

>Porscha
>Nieztscha

Those anglos and their language skills, ah'll tell ya hwut.

Anglos can't do the "ch".

We can after a bit of study, he's just a retard. 90% of American "German students" are just 12-year-olds who escaped Sup Forums and are roleplaying as Waffen SS officers through the power of Rosetta Stone and Steam games.
t. 3 years of German and 1 year of Dutch

In Limbourgish it's both ich and ik

I guess it is similar to how many germans struggle with the "th".

youtube.com/watch?v=-RrEQ8Ovw-Q

This is the EU'S internet guy, btw.

It is quite difficult for everyone who isn't Anglo or Icelandic. From my experience, Germans with very poor English proficiency will say a hard "th" as "s" and a soft "th" as a "z," like "zat is ze sing" instead of "that is the thing."
However, the case for most Germans who have decent English proficiency is that they say the hard "th" pretty well, but they say the soft one as "d," like "dat is da thing."

I guess it is pretty hard but then again I lived in Germany for a month and still can't say "Rache" or "Riesenrad" properly so we all have our difficulties I suppose.

Yup.

I still speak harder than most anglos.

Like the japanese, we like our fast staccato sentences.

German is much more of a workout on the mouth than English because of how staccato it is (plus the harsh sounds, umlauts, and your "z"), that's why a lot of Americans slur their words when they try to speak German. In America, you can be understood saying " 'ze oller'n' yuh?," but in Germany you have to be clear and say "ist er älter als dich?" Just another one of those things.

>Porscha
what's the problem with this?

i live near the border of the netherlands, everyday a lot of people from the netherlands came here to buy stuff like, food, gasoline etc. i can perfectly understand them without learning dutch, some of them speak good german with a little bit of accent, and some of them don't but i still can perfectly understand them. so yeah for me dutch is just german with a heavy accent like bavarian.

Why the fuck would you try to speak dutch anyway ? That's one of the ugliest language, and that's honestly useless since everybody speaks english in dutchland

Yeah, a collaegue of mine has a country dialect and I don't understand SHIT when she shouts something from another room.

All slurred together.

>But at least its not polish.

They say "Portch" instead of "Porsche".

You can't work there, if you don't speak dutch. Same as for all european countries.

Stop opressing the dutch.

The waloons are all your fualt because you made them believe only french was a cultured language.

The thing is, regular German words ending in -e are pronounced with a final schwa, which is the most common vowel sound in (at least British) English. I don't know then why Anglos need to substitute that sound with an a.

And also, we in Slavia officially pronounce it Porsché.

I know lots of people who say porsh.
They have no real problem to pronounce sch, but problem to differenciate between sch and ch.

The waloons are ethnic french, even if they had some pretty weird derivation of the french language, they still were basically french, so that's just normal they speak french, a bit like your czech sudetes

No normal person without brain damage can pronounce "th". So only Anglos can.

Kek. What THe fuck is wrong with your tongue

What THe fuck is wrong with your language desu famalam

He's true, that's unpronounciable.

i only learned gow to say th when i was 10
put your tongue between your teeth and make an s and z sound
its that simple

Thanks now that you say it, it sounds okay, never thought about that ahah
Still it's really weird, that's not a human sound desu

Stop... That would mean I'm like 25% till 50% French...

Americans =/= all anglos

I also can't believe anyone would have any issue with "ch" sound unless they are purposely putting in 0 effort

Only pig-disgusting Berlin really

Maybe you are.
Anyway given the countless times french armies invaded the Nederland, the burgundian (burgund were french) nederland and flanders, the rapes resulting of it, some mixing, you probably have french blood.

It's like a vibrating sound but quick. Put the top of your tongue on the back of your teeth and go tttthhhhhh-uh

Stop lying you fucking Nazi Communist Red bastard.

i'm adding all the french huguenots who moved to the nederland during the french wars of religions and the révocation of the Edit de Nantes by Louis XIV

"ch" is literally just the normal sound + a bit of exhaling. Anyone who says "ik" is just lazy

What the fuck are you lads on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=2oK_trZhVdk&t=26s

My grandfather came from Artois. So that's certainly true. However, I have a lot of Dutch blood either. The Burgundian Netherlands weren't that French btw. Only Flanders, Artois, Picardie, Burgundy and the rulers were French. The "country" istelf had one identity and there have been serious plans to create one kingdom out of the Netherlands

belgian : meme french
dutch : meme german
am i rite

Japanese: meme chinese desu

Are they not speaking the same language?

t anglo

Not English: meme language

As a Bavarian, I don't understand a single word of spoken Dutch. Written Dutch is mostly fine though.

Hitler dood
Wat nou?

>That's one of the ugliest language,

>latin scum detected

Dutch is very satisfying to speak, unlike French. At least Italian and Spanish are also much clearer and stronger languages.

Shit, meant for