According to the Jews at Amnesty International, many of the Turkish soldiers who took part in the coup...

According to the Jews at Amnesty International, many of the Turkish soldiers who took part in the coup, and subsequently surrendered because they refused to shoot their countrymen and follow the coup, are now being anally raped.

Hopefully, many of the Turkish posters on Sup Forums, after they begin their military service, are unwillingly caught up in a coup and have their throats cut and thrown off the bridge after surrendering.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement
yenisafak.com/en/video-gallery/Istanbul/gulen-confesses-to-coup-attempt-calling-turks-stupid-2102916
google.com.tr/search?q=fatma öcalan&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=1137&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSyf385ZrOAhWJaRQKHb26AtAQ_AUICCgB
alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/314393/abdli-senator-savunma-bakaninaturkler-bize-kizmakta-haksiz-mi
alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/314382/yeni-turkiyeye-ve-erdogana-neden-saldiriyorlar
alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/314243/the-gulen-bir-gladyo-projesi
alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/313461/bogazici-koprusunde-direnen-halkin-yeni-goruntuleri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where is the evidence?

Why do homophobic countries always feel the need to rape men in prison, the army and pretty much everywhere else?

i would rape man too if avarage girl in my country look like this

Literally there is no sauce about rape
Americans are just mad because thr coup they planned has failed

Why do Turks blindly follow Erdogan and let him turn the country into a dictatorship without any evidence who's actually behind the coup besides the people leading the soldiers?

they are kurd woman

>dictatorship
kek

>homophobic countries
>ME
Lad, they have thousands of years of gay culture you can't dream about. It was stronger than Islam and Europeans with strict European values. Even now when mullahs have more power rich Arab men pick up cute boys in the streets.

Pic related
I don't support erdoğan but there are enough evidences to see it was cia's job

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement

That's what you call it when you silence everyone who disagrees with you for bullshit reasons.

>Americans are just mad because thr coup they planned has failed

Makes no sense considering the US needs Ergodan to house elements of their navy and airforce for Middle East strikes.

yenisafak.com/en/video-gallery/Istanbul/gulen-confesses-to-coup-attempt-calling-turks-stupid-2102916

Dr. Gulen, I'm CIA.

It is kind of humiliation. You are being submissive to an overlord. Literal potrayal would be that.

you cant blame all your problems on kurds

and was the pentagon stuff

One is a Kurdish politician the other is mother of Abdullah Ocalan, the founder of PKK.

>Jews
Fuck you monkey, stop throwing our name around in any unrelated topic.

she is fatma öcalan who is mother of pkk's leader
google.com.tr/search?q=fatma öcalan&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=1137&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSyf385ZrOAhWJaRQKHb26AtAQ_AUICCgB

But they need jews to be a scapegoat for all their shitty country's problems. Without you, they might overdose on reality.

>your president arresting hundreds of people from the press
>departure ban for scientists
>the coup which "americans" planned has failed
oh dear

We don't like Erdoğan but we aren't dumb enough to turn our country to Syria 2.0 and besides there is more than enough evidence if you are from Turkey to see this wasn't a false flag, which many people though at first but as the details came about it became clear this was Gülen and his movement.

>arresting islamist gülen cult members is wrong
Whatever you say

>pretending you are not few months time from Syria 2.0

yeah like that there is no any doubts on that. the pentagon/cia planned and puppet gulen tried it. still dont you see how america reshape the world. america is puppet master. democracy what a lovely innocence word which is they are covering behind it.

Okay political genius.

>which many p
alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/314393/abdli-senator-savunma-bakaninaturkler-bize-kizmakta-haksiz-mi

alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/314382/yeni-turkiyeye-ve-erdogana-neden-saldiriyorlar

alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/314243/the-gulen-bir-gladyo-projesi

>Know some turkish poster just go military service 2 months before the coup
Rest in Peace.

I hope turkey goes full dictatorship and get's expelled from Nato and Russia would bomb the shit out of Turkey.

Huge purges in cultural revolution style in a volatile country. Yes the kurds, turkish nationalists and communists gonna wait until the Dictator comes for them while the economy deteriorates and you cut your ties with the west. Ok.
Screencap this, civil war at 2017.

okay just little remender dont mess up with us so many turks in your country.

Haha :D
Turkey homo :DD
Benis in ass :DDD

this guy, all the time

>Fuck you monkey, stop throwing our name around in any unrelated topic.
chinkapoor is not that monkey they are chinky

Someone post the one with german and greek flag

Don't really disagree with you, but that's a lot of tough talk for a country that will not exist geographically nor ethnically by the end of the 21st century.

Said a 300 years old nation to the 4,000 old one.

That won't make your gay go away

Kek

it's just from I. Ahmed era. which era has perversity. like other countries which had past.

>Believing CIA propaganda.

alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/313461/bogazici-koprusunde-direnen-halkin-yeni-goruntuleri

Turkey will not be part of NATO for very long

You're about 3,930 years short, user.

i see a true patriot in your picture thanks for sharing and standing with us.

Why are t*rks always so mad? They start to act like uncultured subhumans whenever their politics, country or countrymen are mentioned and critizised

>unironically believing amnesty international

You can say the same about any other middle eastern shithole

Second one is literally niece of the PKK leader Ocalan. This is the baitest bait

I'm sorry how is trying to tell the facts about my country is being mad?

because of middle eastern has very different dynamics than europa has. if you are depending yourself please come here and try to live with your ethics and europian apprehension. how long you will be live with these. a question why dont have a strong army after ww2? let me guess pentagon dont want this. same logic is here. pentagon dont want peace in middle east. it's clear as fuck.

>implying its not
fucking turkroach

pokeball get off on that isnt your bussiness stuff

>more than 170 civillians got killed 2k wounded by heavily armed terrorists
>let's focus on 10 ranked soldiers who got lynced

top kek. btw beheadings and rape are memes that didn't happen. although wouldn't mind gulenists gettin raped.
western media not even once

d-do you think they made videos?

yeah nah. this event showed how westerners can't into turkish politics. if something they united us againsts gulenists.

lol you think if turkey will be expelled from nato then russia invade us. either would be far from it what about russia invade europa. turkey is one of strongest army in nato. and in this location it's true deterrent factor for prospective russian invansion. if we will be expelled from nato get you think yourself

thats what he said, turks

>i am so sensitive about being proud that ill do the opposite of what all the other kids say >:(

>meme coup fails
>gulenists getting removed
>western media chimps out

great days lads. i hope they bark more and more.