What does Sup Forums normally wear?

What does Sup Forums normally wear?

The redcoats are coming!

You don't get to bring friends

why do nodicks try so hard to look like they just stepped out of a h&m catalogue?

probably because they made the h&m catalogue?

But none of these clothes are h&m.

But why so many scandinavians buy h&m is probably because it's a scandinavian company, and their stores are literally everywhere here. They're also very good at producing the kind of clothes we Scandinavians like. Plus it's very affordable, so those who don't care about spending money on clothes get to look somewhat fashionable anyway.

Don't Estonians dress similarly to Scandis tho? If not, how do you dress?

Nothing.

the question was more of a general one. just something i've noticed. we tend to spend less time in front of a mirror it seems; people seem less concerned about being fashionable. the closest analogue would be germans. they dress like shit too and remarkably similar to us :DDD

Teeheehee

Those who spend less time in front of the mirror, here in norway, are those most likely to buy h&m, because it's cheaper and more simple. They don't need to know anything about fashion and trend, because they can be sure that they look as people are expected to look in the current time if they buy h&m, and you do so without spending more money on clothing that you care to. That's the strategy h&m go for, they give the people cheaper clothes that follow the trends of the fashion industry. They are copying what is trendy at all times. Typically a guy who buy his clothes there will never think about what he should or shouldn't wear, he will go in there and see something he think looks ok (and it does, h&m made sure of that), and that will be all.

Of course, you also have those who spend even less time and thought about what they wear, but here in Scandinavia I think people in general pay more attention to these things than in your country. Perhaps more than any countries? Even Italians on average don't dress as well as Scandis, is what I have noticed personally. Unless you go to Milan and take a walk in a rich neighbourhood.

Hey, old foe

Why do you have that phone?

Only the best stereotypes.

Visvim
Acronyms
Undercover
(N)ine
Junya watanabe and
sometimes Dries van Noten are usually what I am dressed in

What I'm wearing right now.

Frankly, I don't have enough money. But in my case there is a plus. The battery doesn't run down for a long time. It's convenient when I walk in mountains.

you don't need a jacket where i live.

What are you,a fucking gringo

Scandis have obviously done a good job with fashion and it hasn't gone unnoticed. The average person in Scandi countries looks good and happy and also dresses good, which is desirable for any country.

That other guy is wrong in the sense that he's implying that no one here cares about looking decent, which is simply not true. He is right about one thing - most people, even in Tallinn, unironically dress like shit and do their clothes shopping on Aliexpress. Interestingly ever since H&M opened this has started to improve.

Please be in Rio

i am a nudist

>Rhodesia

>not Boags

rip

>getting BTFO by nignogs

kinda gay desu

>by nignogs
I think you mean the New World Order

they all wanted to destroy White Africa

>windows phone
el oh el

Here's the story of Rhodesia
a land both fair and great
on the 11th of November
an independent state

Boardies, wife beater and pluggers.

I have my reasons, one of which is the 20MP camera.

Ended in a stalemate, too.