Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be brit
>Be a kebab
>literraly
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

This also triggers 48.1% of Britts. Ah, don't mind them.

oh yeah that happened

FUNNY ISN'T IT

it did make me shocked and sad

holy fucking shit

They are faggots too, Boris

Yep.

Didn't realise how pathetic people are about immigration. Fucking old people ruining everything for us, there should have been an age cap.

I feel bad for laughing at this
But seriously what the fuck
That's like some mindfuck imagery of greek myths

Jesus Christ what the fuck

'ruining everything' how?

By getting us out of the EU.

t. William MacWallace

why didn't you vote then user

They deserve death just for the fact that France overtook us.

Fucking France.

So now that the dust has *really* settled, what will happen?

Neo-British Empire under Queen Liz II

What has happened to France, Germany, is the punishment of Allah (swt) for their threats to destroy the United Kingdom following Brexit. Hopefully, more of such attacks will be inflicted upon Berlin, Luxembourg, Brussels, Dublin, all of the cities where Europhile sentiment is the strongest. Long Live Her Majesty, who chooses Islam in her heart rather than any other religion. Allah (swt) has put the love of Islam in her heart and she wishes that Islam would spread in her country.

Fuck off

How do you know I didn't vote? The referendum isn't democratic anyway because the whole country didn't vote, it shouldn't count.

>the only people who have experienced Britain both in and out of the EU shouldn't have a say on whether it is still beneficial or not

my dad was 12 when the UK joined the EU and he says everything was much better back then so i voted leave

Yeah because they won't live long enough to feel the real effects of leaving the EU.

>implying they knew/know anything about how beneficial it was/is

complex economic stuff is hard for plebs, scary brown people invading is easy.

Reminder that 75% of those between the ages of 18-24 voted for Remain, but only 40% showed up to vote

Now in typical millennial fashion, instead of recognising they are the ones who lost the referendum for their side through inaction, the progressives are whining about how they will have to live with this, and openly talking about genociding the old and restricting their voting rights, and how the votes of old should not matter and another referendum should be held, in a womanly display of behaviour.

Dirty fucking millennial shits, this is only what you deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0

kek xDDD

>His dad lived during the war boom
>Best economical period for the west
>He thinks EU has something to do with oil crisis and economical crashes who affected all the planet

These uninformed poeple voted massively.

Fuck you it is not fair that we're leaving

Dry your eyes, mate

No fuck actually

All my workmates are having to leave because of people like you

>its not fair

Typical whine of the millennial. You cunts should have showed up to vote instead of thinking that retweeting gay may mays was enough to win

You're probably a millennial yourself lad unless you're older than 33

>Alg***

>good post

How come

put on your big boy pants now nigel

'France overtook us'

What did he mean by that?

They overtook us in GDP, we're the 6th biggest now.

>People who have experienced your country before and after joining the EU
>shouldn't be allowed to vote
>but indoctrinated children fueled by emotion should be allowed to vote

I feel bad for the future of your country, your elders are the only thing you have going for you right now.

>>People who have experienced your country before and after joining the EU
Literally know nothing about the benefits of the EU unless they researched it at some point which is doubtful.

>>but indoctrinated children fueled by emotion should be allowed to vote
Indoctrinated children that actually interact with the scary Muslims that a lot of voters are so afraid of and >implying you're not indoctrinated by Sup Forums memes

Another huge reason old people voted leave was because they promised 300 million a week to go to the NHS which was immediately revealed to be a lie after the results came in.

>Another huge reason old people voted leave
Here's how I know you're an indoctrinated millennial.

Your father never taught you not to speak for somebody else. You make assumption about other peoples beliefs so you can more easily demonize them. Indoctrination 101.

And the only board I go to anymore is Sup Forums, you probably visit Sup Forums more than me.

>The EU
>Any benefits at all

Why do you love it so much, it is all negatives and 0 positives.

Holy shit how can one y*nk be so pretentious?

>Your father never taught you not to speak for somebody else. You make assumption about other peoples beliefs so you can more easily demonize them. Indoctrination 101.

You're literally making assumptions about me to demonize millennials, good job senpai.

And it's not exactly a stretch to think that old people who mostly have bad health would be inclined to vote for the side who plan on increasing the budget of the free healthcare but I guess I'm just indoctrinated.

>Why do you love it so much, it is all negatives and 0 positives.
Are you being serious right now or do you actually believe that?

>You're literally making assumptions about me
see
>Literally know nothing about the benefits of the EU unless they researched it at some point which is doubtful.
>Indoctrinated children that actually interact with the scary Muslims that a lot of voters are so afraid of and >implying you're not indoctrinated by Sup Forums memes
>Another huge reason old people voted leave was

I made no assumptions, just look at your previous post, the entire post is you making general assumptions for large groups of people with differing opinions to your own.

*passes some tissues so you can dab your eyes*

On a scale of 1 - 10 how much do you gag for Mohammid to fuck you mum right in front of you with his BBC?

Im gonna guess its at least a 7/10

Okay, let me just go out and interview all of the millions of old people and write about them all in one post, or I can just make an assumption and actually have a discussion.

>You disagree with me so that must mean you're an Islamophile cuckold!

Why is this the go to defence for so many of you lads?

You mean go outside and actually listen to differing opinions to your own instead of just assuming you know everything from every perspective? Wow, what a strange concept. Why would anybody go and do that?

How many times do you go outside and talk to English people?

I'm guessing you've never done it considering this post >

Because remainer cucks only respond with emotional crying rather than getting on with it

>How many times do you go outside and talk to English people?
pretty regularly

an update on my pokemon go shenanigans though. I now spoof my location and can teleport to any gym anywhere and take any gym I want whenever I want. Glad to see somebody is subscribing to my blog.

Did you manage to clean your weed and cum stains or were they too quick?

UKIP member that actually went leafletting for them a cople of times and campaigning twice.

Voted Remain for bantz

No actually I bottled it because i was scared that Cameron would resign if Leave won. Imo it wasn't worth it, I'd rather have Cameron back.

I'm still waiting they come later today so I won't know if they find any until later tonight. Wish me luck

Poetic that they're acting emotional after leave voted with their emotions.

>setting such a major decision to a simple majority instead of a super majority

Brits are new to this democracy thing aren't they?

I'm more interested in this location spoofing than Brexit desu. There's nothing where I live whereas London is packed with gyms and stops

>direct future of their country
>not using a purely democratic vote

you are the wrong one

Will do lad, don't go making assumptions that they'll find anything though.

We pay a contribution of about 14 billion, even the net contribution is 9 billion. We cannot control immigration and various other aspects of law.

>setting such a major decision to a vote at all

Run it through bluestacks using fake GPS location. If you get the crashing error just add your google account and then remove it (same if it says you failed to log in).

There are obviously a few more steps to it than that but if you're interested you can figure it out.

Also there is a Pokemon GO bot now apparently. My friend has it and says it works great but I don't plan on using it. (also if you spoof GPS you might want to make an alternative account just in case it gets banned).

>don't go making assumptions that they'll find anything though.
I think that would be anxiety? I try to avoid that, thanks for the advice.

Well, that train was headed straight off a cliff, so a few bruises is the lesser of two evils there

>52% is not a large enough percentage, but 48% is

>American mathematics

I agree le gentlesir. Only the intellectually gifted intelligentsia should be given a say in political maters

>We pay a contribution of about 14 billion, even the net contribution is 9 billion.
We do pay a lot more than we gain yeah.

>We cannot control immigration and various other aspects of law.
We still won't be able to if we want to trade with the EU.

I'd prefer people who are properly educated on the subject than people who let Russell Brand influence their vote tbqh

>We still won't be able to if we want to trade with the EU.
Ah yes, I love the EU's freedom of movement with China. Oh wait.

What? The EU don't stop us from getting people from outside the EU, we can get Chinese people if we want to.

He's saying that China trades with the EU but the EU doesn't force them to change their immigration policies.

Did they move to the EU for Eurovision like Australia or am I mistaken?

The EU is a economic-political union, not a geographical union. The location of the country is irrelevant.

Yeah, it's just a union named after a continent comprised of only countries from that continent.

You act like this is a shame.
Reminder that YOU overtook us a few years ago because you started to count whores and drugs in your GDP while we don't.

>Reminder that YOU overtook us a few years ago because you started to count whores and drugs in your GDP while we don't.
uhhhhh
delete this

Change British foreign policy and that's all

No. Truth must prevail, even against your quads

>quads

>Anglo girls are getting turned into kebab by the Kebabs and there is nothing I can do about it

I got confused by these numbers.
My point still stands Jaime