Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

yea nah
id get the surface book 2

No I wouldn't iOS is maddening. I'd rather get a surface.

id get an xps or a thinkpad carbon but i never use my laptop as is so im not gonna buy an expensive one
>IOS

>iOS is maddening

Get mad over an OS designed for liter children and women

I'd rather get a high end gaming desktop with that kind of money

Nah. I'd get an older MacBook Air.
For now I'm sticking to my late '09 MacBook that somehow still works.

No, I value being able to repair laptops myself and just generally being able to do whatever I want to them. Also apple sucks.

.001/10 bait

Thats what im using right now. Its a piece of shit.

>15"
Nah.

Underage faggot. Leave.

Even refurbished Air is a fucking rip off, specially when comparing to refurbished MBP or MB. The couple bucks more for a sleeker design, usb c and better screen are absolutely worth it.

nah, I have a previous macbook pro and have zero interest in "upgrading" to a machine with no ports.

I have a $2800 MacBook Pro at work. I prefer my $400 Samsung Chromebook Plus desu.

I can't afford to waste money no matter how much money I have.

I can get something much more powerful than that for the same money.
Am a NEET without any outside contact, so portability is literally not a priority.
I could build a fucking powerhouse rig for 2000.

Well, actually, I bought one for my wife, and I even she wants to toss it out the window for being utter crap.

too small

kysasap

Would be great for my iOS dev stuff but the body heats up like crazy. Unacceptable

god damn it i laughed

I doubt it.
My boss is a die-hard Apple fanboy and he returned his new MBP because it was so shitty.

post pape pls thnx by

macs are for girls

sup faggot

Nah.

You can buy used MacBook Air for less than $500

that's still more than a new laptop of the same or better specs at the same weight and size.

>moving the goal posts
woa :o

?
I was merely stating that Apple used products are overpriced.

I understand people paying out for new Apple stuff if they really like it and have the money, but preowned and refurbs are a scam.

Why would I?
I'm perfectly happy with my Thinkpad.

Get any programming job and you're employer will buy it for you. Really not hard to get your hands on one...

My macbook is sitting on top of some books on my bookshelf right now.

What's the point in creating this thread on a technology board? It's not /fa/ or /lgbt/, we discuss here operating system kernels, IPC, hardware interruptions, memory mapping, high performance computing, artificial intelligence and sometimes the superiority of the white race.

It doesn’t exist, lol!

Thats the problem. Its like watching a kids show that pushes a political agenda. Its for kids, women and retards. How could you sit through it and not want to kys

No. I'd only take it for far less than its worth on the market, so I can sell it to dumb fucks like you.

It’s almost like some people like having a better interface and will sacrifice performance... and others will forgive a shitty interface if it has services no other competitors provide.

It’s almost like people have different tastes...

-->

So dumb he thinks Macs run iOS

>spending $400 on a glorified browser tablet
concerning

>brazilmonkey
give it back to the owner, macao

Admit perfection. Poorfag'd you one afford it you Jamal it

faggot. Leave

Lol now this is a joke

>slippery slope thread

Admit it user
If you weren't so retarded you'd be original