AMDrones on suicide watch

#TeamBlue wins again.

How does it feel to know you wasted your money on RiceZen?

Ryzen lets me compile my Nim code faster because of the extra cores.

>not TR4 or LGA 2066 processor for compile Nim code
poor fag

This is just for local development. When I do nightly builds, they get sent to Amazon Turk and they are manually converted to assembly code for all major operating systems.

How does it feel knowing that socket AM4 is going to be supported for 3 years while Babby Lake is EOL after 9 months?

DELID

>Buying the tock
Intel first real tick in years is releasing 2018. That will be the one to buy.

It's a little funny how a 6 core beats out the 1700.
Intel obviously wanted to keep buying ryzen 8 cores for workloads.

intel is fucking dedd

just fine because ryzen wasnt a paperlaunch

also delid this and enjoy your annual $300 motherboard """"upgrade""""

>3.9ghz vs 4.9ghz
>barely breaks even
>sets your house on fire in the process

pussy ass butthurt amdfags in this thread AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This kills the intel

I ordered an 8400 today. Ama

im running a 4790k after having a 3770k and honestly dont know why i dont just still have the 3770k

Which mobo did you buy?

>But but it's a housefire
next you'll bust out the price to performance argument.

I tend to avoid MSI ever since my Z77 MPower had a VRM failure which killed an i7 just when the warranty ended. They are probably fine these days but I prefer to stick with Asus which I had luck with

>without expert installation

good luck

I bought a 50 dollar msi mobo and overclocked on it and really abused it and it still works for the most part so i like msi. Next option was asus and my last asus board completely died for no reason

>I prefer to stick with Asus
Good luck, ASUS makes shitty MOBOs these days.
I've had 2 ASUS boards die on me.
And the 3rd is going out.
I don't even know who makes a good board anymore.

How does it feeling being a Jew cocksucker?

>RiseAboveRyzen

KEK

Ryzen REKT

5/5 would do it again

Will b350 boards actually support zen2? Looking at the current vrm temps pushing 5ghz that zen2 promises seems like utter bs

Isn't it pretty much the same thing as kaby lake? I thought they just rebranded their lineup so the higher cored cpus take the place of the last gens lower cored ones.

>buying shitlake

Yeah, because people go around upgrading CPUs just like that, amirite? Oh look, it's this year's new shiny CPU, gonna upgrade just because! I mean, I get it that right off the get go when you get AMD trash you already immediately start longing for an upgrade to get out of the mess you willingly submited yourself to, but that's not a problem with intel CPUs. People with a 2500k are still perfectly happy with their CPU, you know, that one CPU lineup that came out in 2011 and that AMD could only respond to 6 years later?

Is it just a 6 core Skylake chip.
But Intel managed to match 8 ryzen cores in workloads.
Meaning 8 core ryzen loses in gaming badly and doesn't win in workloads.

This is a huge blow to ryzen
Some people won't sacrifice gaming for rendering.

Who buys multiple CPUs in a 3yr span?
I still have my 2600k 6yrs later.

you cpu shitheads are dumber than rocks and audiophiles
just get a fucking recent i5, none of you need any more than that

The 1700 is also like 200$ cheaper in total
And it consumes 1/3rd of the power

Also had some bad experience with MSI
Got an old MSI 970 gaming AM3+ board I was using until I upgraded to ryzen
Something was leaking out of the VRM, it often smelled like burnt electronics and it liked to crash
MSI sure likes to cheap out on VRM
But at least it didn't kill my FX8350

>blaming MSI for Intel's planned obsoletion

More like only less than 5% of normal users actually do rendering

"""Professional""" stuff only surfaced and became overblown when Ryzen showed up no thanks to shills

Everyone else buys CPU for primarily vidyagaems, anyone claiming otherwise is purely lying

>i don't even know who makes a good board anymore.

Holy shit, this.

My last AMD board lasted me four fucking years before it died, which is a lot better than expected, considering I had upgraded everything EXCEPT the mobo in that timeframe.

Bought a cheapo garbage $600 "CYBERPOWERPC" for a stopgap in the meantime. Can't play anything except Civ 5 or old as fuck games past 45 FPS, is loud as fuck, the fans started making funny noises the day after I turned this bitch on. I even stopped smoking when I got the damn thing thinking that contributed to my last PC mobo failure.

Been looking at new parts recently but lack of decent mobo reviews that didn't include a list on cons longer than Bailey Jay's cock has got me stranded. Can't really find parts without knowing what mobo to grab. Plus this bullshit with Ryzen vs AMD has got me undecided.

Does anyone have non-biased info, or at least biased info with supporting facts? I can look past buzzwords and read between the lines for the most part, but seriously, fuck people who make PC parts review sites, they all suck jew cock and are shamelessly plugging their sponsors.

Nothing? Not even someone dissing AMD and recommending Intel or vice versa?

Damn, Sup Forums must be dead tonight.

>Who buys multiple CPUs in a 3yr span?
I did, MMX, Pentium II, Athlon XP

People like me wasn't always lived in the days where CPU companies only can do a re-brand and small performance increased.
But since Sup Forums now full of 14 years old who never touch a single core CPU in their life time, they never knew the joy of actual engineering advancement competition and being a slave of marketing plot instead.

> Sup Forums now full of 14 years old

This. I've bought at least 3 CPUs in the past 3 years. If you got it, flaunt it. How else can I impress my internet friends with my giant e-peen if I am lagging or unable to keep up with the ever-increasing demands of the rendering and gaming industry?

This.
>I've bought at least 3 CPUs in the past 3 years. If you got it, flaunt it. How else can I impress my internet friends with my giant e-peen if I am lagging or unable to keep up with the ever-increasing demands of the rendering and gaming industry?

You forgot to greentext your sarcasm.
Yeah, Sup Forums are full an idiot like that now.
They bought new CPU even when there isn't any actual improvement unlike back then.
But hey, at least they perform 5fps more in gaming, right?

Was going for satire more than sarcasm.

Besides, nothing cracks me up more than someone bragging about 100+ FPS while gaming on a 60 Hz monitor.

>Besides, nothing cracks me up more than someone bragging about 100+ FPS while gaming on a 60 Hz monitor.
The only one who brag about gaming is you user, you can track all the replies.

He's right tho, it is. Its pulling more watts and hitting 95c at 4.8ghz+. People a delidding and using liquid fucking metal as TIM to cool that bitch.

Its also not $360, its $500 cuz paper launch.

I don't brag about gaming, I just think it's funny that people place so much emphasis on FPS

similar thing happened with my msi am3 board

Gigabyte is the only reliable brand left.

>msi

Enjoy your shit VRM.

>Z370 for my 8400
I think i will ne okay user.

Where's this from?

Nothing AMD will release in those 3 years will touch the 8700k anyway so who cares

>beats
>trading wins in two tests and being the same in one
>Intel is on housefire mode and AMD isn't even on 4.0GHz
Is it really winning?

>t. Emma Watson

a-at least my vrm won't melt when i overclock it.

Are you jelous of my 8400? You can order one too, they dont cost very much

I thought poozen couldnt overclock

Sure would be nice to get one for the MSRP of $360. Maybe even find a motherboard for it.