1. Australia
2. No
3. Against

No.
Its better to let them rot.

I'm honestly surprised Russia doesn't have the death penalty

1. flag
2. no
3. if anyone does anything bad enough to get them the chair, execution becomes the easy way out

2 yes
3 injust

U.S.(Georgia)
In this State
Against; death penalty costs money, does not put criminals to use, studies have shown it does not actually reduce crime rates.

Is there much support for the death penalty in Georgia or are more people against it?

Flag
Yes
It's nonsense and shouldn't be a thing.

1. Fläg
2. No
3. Against, it is barbaric shit

Flag
Nope
I'm torn, in essence I'm against it, but we just have so much violence, and the penitentiary system is such a failure, the death penalty just seems like the easiest choice

No
Inefficient, useless and immoral; only literal third world shit-holes still uses it

Wtf, erdogan said the death penalty is pretty usual outside the EU and now i see this...

There's a bit of a divide like anywhere, some see it as good because of various statements in the bible and some don't because of other statements in the bible. That's just one reason and so in terms of morals its also divided.

Death penalty, yes.
Carried out swiftly by a shooting squad without year long death row waiting lists and ridiculous trials.
If you catch a nigger red handed just pull the trigger.

People can be on death row for way more than a year, which is bad. It costs a lot of money to keep someone on death row this long.

1. Straya
2. Nope.
3. Nah. It's not a deterrent so what's the point?

fuck off to merica

1. Flag
2. No.
3. Should be reserved for the worst scum like Breivik by act of parliament and supreme court.

>US

>Third World

1.Le France
2.No
3.Death penalty is a barbaric custom. Barbaric customs shouldn't be used agaisnt civilised people.
But some people just don't understand nothing except blood.
Some of them can't be civilised. So, what should we do of them?

Capital punishment is based desu. I'm proud Japan still has it.

It should be used for treason and homosexuality as well.

Really makes you think, isn't it
Let's say that you execute Breivik tomorrow after a public referendum. How the res publica would benefit from this event?
>How do we deal with not civilised people
You should have started not accepting them a long way ago, cousin

Breivik did literally nothing wrong though.

>You should have started not accepting them a long way ago, cousin
Yes, I know it, thank.
Come here and teel it to our stupid, fat and lazy politics.
Good luck.

1. France
2. No
3. Good for murderers when justice prooved his crime. If someone killed an other someone (muh english is gud) then he has to pay da price !

No
Yes, its fun and puts fear into people so they will not fuck up.
Plus life sentence is inefficient and money for more important things gets wasted for maintainance of prisons.
But lifetime slave labor would be better.

The public wouldn't have to pay for that piece of shit. There is a justice component to it that I think it's wrong to ignore.

You have first-class prisons, with TV, private shower and shit. You are not supposed to grant all that stuff
>for free
and you aren't supposed to let prisoners live the NEET life - au countraire, arbeit macht frei. The "muh taxes are spent for this guy, better execute him" is always a fallacious argument.
>There is a justice component to it that I think it's wrong to ignore.
I guess you're ignoring a different "justice component"; if you're suggesting that the res publica would benefit from the execution from a "moral" PoV, that's obviously wrong.

1. Japan

2. Yes

3. We absolutely need it and should keep it.
I understand it doesn't help the total amount of edgy crimes shrink dramatically as a whole but still the government having a means to end the lives of incurable lunatic murderers makes sense and sounds agreeable as it's simply more efficient.
The tax money that are loosely spent every fucking day only to keep life-sentenced criminals trapped in jail cells till they die should rather be spend for building a safer society full of sounder people. It's more constructive and forward-thinking if you ask me.

Also, believing that banning death sentence achieves justice and morality to the society is just ridiculous.
Just look at what is happening in against-death-penalty parts of the world. Their cops and military shoot whatever they want whenever they want to with no hesitation like an everyday commonplace at the scenes of horrible crimes, because the laws won't kill the goddamn terrorists and robbers.
They just do it instead of their crappy laws and coward politicians. And dumbasses are happy to see none of the criminals' human rights is unjustly harmed in their beautiful countries.

No but they will return it back.

2. no, but sometimes people get shot
3. good thing t.b.h.
Too bad death candidates are jailed for 15 years first (at least in America). It's a waste of money.

No
I want it reinstated, along with labor camps.

US
They do in my state
Against. It gives a sense of closure to the family but if it takes 30 years to do it what's the point? There's also the chance that the wrong person was sentenced

1. USA
2. Yes
3. Cool. People like John Wayne Gacy deserve it.

Swed
Not
Against, although I sometimes want like 10-13% of the population to be removed. Not for being undesirables or anything, I just think the population has gone above the perfect number.