Why do retards do this, the peripherals cost more than the PC

Why do retards do this, the peripherals cost more than the PC

>1060 3GB with 31'' 144hz monitor

Why does it upset you so much that people buy things

because he could have bought a better pc instead of the peripherals he bought

I'm using 1070 with 120Hz 1080p screen and..?

lots of people buy expensive shit in bursts of "oh shit I got money"

you never know, maybe he scraped together the money to build with that GTX 1060 and used it for half a year and then MUM GAVE ME $500 so he buys a monitor with it

the 1070 is light years ahead of the 1060 3GB

The user interface ( monitor, speakers, microphone, keyboard, mouse, headphones) are more important than slightly improved specs you'll never miss

Not him but what people in general buy is the number one thing that determines price. It is very important to everyone.

bullshit, whats the point of a 144hz monitor if the 1060 cant even reach that

You'll miss that more powerful gpu when you get 40fps on that 144hz monitor.

To be fair, maybe he only played cs, but still.

>31,5" 1080p

It cant reach in the latest AAA games on max settings, you mean?

50 fps on a monitor like that is a total waste of money you could buy a 25'' 1080p 60hz monitor for a fraction

asdf

He might be playing CSGO or League of legends and could give two shits about how the latest cod runs.

He plays COD BO 3, Rust, PUBG and CSGO

Expensive peripherals mean comfort which is more important than raw performance.
That's why the components in my pc are worth max 2k, 500 for cooling and around 5k for everything else.

That's a sensible system choice then.

None of those would tax that hardware except pubg which runs like shit anyways

You know you are not forced to play on ultra, right? He can play on low or medium to get the 144fps.

then he might aswell put it on 720p for that maximum fps, why buy a 30'' monitor if you'll play on low

The most retarded thing there is the 250 USD water cooling kit paired with a locked CPU

Because it's 144hz and framerate matters more than slightly shinier particle effects you mongoloid.

1. Retards
2. You can't see in everyday use your better guts, but you can see your RGB gamer keyboard.

Its perfect moba,CS, Quakewatch computer.

Really what makes games slow is the fuckton of postprocessing you get on ultra.

You can run modern games quite well if you just toned down some of the shit and it would look about 90% as good. And save you 50% of the overhead that comes with rendering shit a million times.

A 1060 3gb is more than capable of 1080p 60 on max or at least close to max settingz. If you want to play esports shit than it should do 144fps easily. You realize you can underclock 144hz monitors right?

This, there's almost zero difference between high and ultra in modern games except post processing and shadow resolution, besides the fact ultra will rape your framerate. Its the same retards who spout "Only 1080Ti can do 4k!!!"

If you spend more money, you can buy more expensive things. Why is this new?

Maybe because it's a good display overall?

every product has a minimum price tag that you cant evade, it pure physics bro