also nice dubs but check these trips

>Would you buy the pixel 2 xl?
No

>Why?
I'm not a dongle cuck

No, because I blew my money on something else
No, because Google doesn't sell their shit here
No, because I don't feel like taping a dongle to my headphones
No, because android is refined enough that if you were stuck with nougat, it's fine

No.

No.

I am already enjoying a comfy Oukitel k6000 pro.

No.
I hate google. Fuck those guys

Why the fuck would I do that

It's more expensive than an iPhone 8 here, Google has no shame

No because (a) I can't afford it, (b) they don't sell it in my country which means spending extra money for no reason, (c) I hate phones without a headphone jack, (d) it has no wireless charging. And despite (c) and (d), the phone looks outdated with little screen estate when you account for the very fat chins with double bezels on the smaller version.

people, you know headphone jack is outdated, its just matter of time that every phone company removes it

Absolutely not:
No NVMe
No 4K 60FPS recording
No wireless charging
No Samsung Exynos variant
No jack to jack off with
Literally more expensive than the iPhone 8 Plus with all those negatives too.

>no headphone jack
Tell me why

Because Apple's doing it

“We want to provide a little more information about headphone options for the Pixel 2. The Pixel 2 still comes with a headphone jack but we have moved to USB-C, a standard that is becoming commonplace in the best phones and laptops of today. Moving to the USB-C audio port with Pixel 2 allows us to provide a better audio and digital experience, as we move towards a bezel-less future,”

>USB-C port is the same as a headphone jack
i see what ur tryna do there

it is though, as it supports analog out, unlike lightning

I'd buy it if it were 600€ and I could get it immediately.

Nah. Current phone works fine, why buy a new one? That's what poor people do.

>why buy a new one? That's what poor people do
How can you buy if you're poor?

no... No headphone jack

>1000dollars to make phone calls, text and shitpost

Fuck no. Besides there are much cheaper solutions that perform aswell if not better.

>Pixel 2 XL
It's basically a LG V30 without headphone jack and with a single lens camera, but with stock android.
It's simply not worth it. I'd rather buy an LG V30, if I had the money.

Some people are poor because they spend any extra money they get on frivolous stuff they don't need.

take a loan

t. american

the nexus series went from a nice mid tier unlocked phone to shitty overpriced premium that costs maybe half its pricetag to produce, so nope

No Ryzen CPU
No nVidia GPU
No 5K screen.

financing

i'll buy something else if it meets these requirements

>unlockable bootloader
>rootable
>stereo speakers
>minimum qhd
>snapdragon 835

the only other phone that fulfills a majority of those requirements is the upcoming phone from red, but we still don't know about the bootloader part.

>stereo speakers
Why?

it's a feature i want

No. It's terribly overpriced.

lolno

It's a welfare phone with a google logo stamped on it and the price jacked up.

Yeah I bought one last night. I like the pure Android experience the most. I actually like the design of the phone. I usually only rock one pair of headphones at all times, so I can just stick the provided (bought an extra one just in case though) adapter on those. Also I got some Google buds, excited to venture into wireless. People saying "I can't charge and listen!"With fast charge that isn't even a problem.

Also I like getting updates quick. Finally the $400 I got for my Pixel XL, which I got as a replacement for free, because of my 6P's shit battery helped soften the blow cost wise.

Wow are the sjws at gulag retarded, why would you copy Apple with the no headphone jack meme. Hope this trash flops.

Kek, someone figured out how to get Google Lens working on other phones before the first Pixel 2's even get into the hands of people.

Why even bother getting a 2 when all the exclusive features are just going to get ported on other devices almost immediately?

no, because I want on a phone:
>IP68
>headphone jack
>expandable storage
>small bezels/chin
>good rear camera/s
>no stupid camera bump
>wireless charging

i'm buying the pixel xl when the price drops

I've been invested in the pure Android experience since the beginning, the three smartphones I've owned are the Nexus One, Nexus 4, and Nexus 6. Google have fucked it with this however, no headphone jack? Dumb gimmicky features? No thanks. I really wanted to like it and I really wanted to get it but I'm done with them for now. I'm going to get the LG V30 instead.

Why the FUCK does this phone cost fucking 1000 euros? Literally NOTHING about it is *new* as in new technology or anything.

LG V30

audio jack is very important.

I did because I like it.

So, Galaxy s8?

>no headphone jack
>but also no aptx
u wat

$1000 phones are hardly better than "midrange" ~$300 phones.

Makes zero sense

No because LG manufactures it

Nah. The thing's way too ugly to be this expensive.

Also slow. The A11 BTFOd all current shitdragons.

Yeah but it's Samsung

Costs 100€ more than an iPhone X in my country
Fuck you google

You want the v30, best bet.

>1049 EUROS for 128GB version.
Ridiculous price considering it has nothing new in it

But that's not true, the specs are updated.

The pixel 2 XL has aptx hd

m.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_2_xl-8720.php

Check out the LG v20 user you can get a 10900mAh battery for it off amazon works like a charm and lasts 3 days of constant usage.

>No NVMe
Holy hell, Apple has been using this since the 6S, which was over 2 years ago.
Can't wait to see the Pixel 2's storage benchmarks get BTFO again just like they were last year.

It's an attractive phone and I would love to own one if it wasn't for the dongle cuckery. Fuck off with your no audio jack shit.

LG V30 vs. S8 vs. Pixel vs. Note 8.

V30 the best?

I can only consider it if I can do pic related (the kinda blue model)

Google should go back to making $350 Nexus phones with shitty cameras instead of $1000 Pixel phones with shitty cameras. Bad business move on their part.

The cameras are good on the Pixels but that's the only redeeming hardware feature they have

i would buy the non xl version if the bezels werent bigger than the iphones

This

what the fuck were they thinking with the non-xl version?

I honestly don't get the appeal.

If you're looking for a stock android experience, with a decent build quality, the OP5 fulfills. You can also find an S8 in plenty of places for cheaper than the non-xl Pixel. Who the hell is it supposed to be marketed at?

Not with LGs shit hardware and known history of show as fuck updates and non-existent "monthly" security patches.
The V30 just goes further to embarrass itself with it's garbage OLED display when compared to Samsung OLED.

V30 might be one of the biggest flops of 2017.

>show as fuck updates
*slow as fuck

I feel the same - I'm still using my Nexus 5 from 2014 only because something that good for that price point hasn't come along. Or maybe it has, I dunno, I don't follow phone hardware a whole lot.

U-G-L-Y
SHE AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI
SHE UGLY

Maybe so you can use the earbuds and get translated what all the sneaky foreigners around you are saying.

I bought one, I used to have a htc m8 and I loved the dual speakers, however the LCD under the screen broke and they didn't have any replacements from ATT only the galaxy S6

and I fucking hate this phone, touchwiz is so fucking cancer and everything lags on my phone, cant wait to replace this PoS

I have a massive inferiority complex and want people to look down upon me.

nope, and I currently have a googlefone

It's a great phone but I can't handle the hypocrisy of removing the headphone jack after they took jabs at Apple for doing that last year. Also, the price hikes are ridiculous.

At this point I'm waiting for the SE 2.

Then which one?

Note8 or S8+ depending if you'll use the Spen or not.