Is there organized black crime in the US?

Is there organized black crime in the US?
Some Mafia like shit, cartel stuff.
It feels to me like black crime is 99% petty crime, rob a store here or kill someone there.
I have never read about a big black crime organization other than "gangs" like "bloods" and "crips".

Are niggers too dumb to even get into organized criminal structures?

> black
> organization

hmhmh somethning deosnt add up

it's organized through the prison system actually

You generally don't hear about organized crime unless it's in the movies.

They have drug, weapon, etc supply chains just like any other gang. Yes they definitely have organized crime.

My man! *laughs congenially*

Kek

They're like the nomadic barbarians of the fall of Rome time

Can organise themselves only so much as they can then leach off the remains, rinse and repeat

Crips and Bloods

>that last question is just a waste of space
nigger detected

Yes, getting kids in da hood involved in drug dealing is organised cime.

They actually do have legit fronts and there are plenty of black organized crime

they are a bit more ruthless so it makes for bad entertainment

>Sup Forums
>mafia

Niggers can't into organization

It's mostly """gang"""shit so that they can buy drugs from the cartels and sell them to other blacks

niggers aren't smart enough to do that. niggers can't plan, they are like feral animals acting on instinct.

meanwhile barely literate italians, sons of poor ass farmers, gathered in some rundown shack in their poor fucking village, founded a gang and have it become a trillion-dollar worldwide business. notice that i'm not glorifying mafia, i hope they all die. i'm just making a comparison between crime, white version and crime: nigger version.

watch The Wire, and you'll understand it a lot more. sounds like you bias though

I'm not very familiar with the matter, but afaik Bloods and Crips are not just bunches of few niggers with a baseball bats.

everyone itt talking out of their ass
look at frank lucas. they interacted a lot with the 5 families

bloods and crips aren't even organized crime, why are people bringing them up?

There is definitely organized black crime

What you think of as Bloods and Crips, the thugs on the street, are just small-time dealers and foot soldiers for the higher-ups making the real money - oftentimes they don't know who they're ultimately working for, they just know they take orders and get their dope from Blu Ray, and he says he's a "Crip" so they're "Crips" and wear blue or whatever but they know nothing further.

Blu Ray, on the other hand, knows some seriously dangerous people and has a better idea of the organization.

Even Blu Ray is disposable but the kingpins never get arrested

> i'm not glorifying mafia, i hope they all die

Reported to the padrino :^)

I think organized crime and street gangs are kind of melding into one. I watched a docu on american prison gangs in california and they all said that Mexican Mafia runs the Mexican street gangs BGF runs black street gangs and Aryan Brotherhood runs white street gangs from within the prison system.

Everytime they came up the u.s. government and the Italian mafia went into the offensive.

Seriously look into it.

Over here we have Al Shebaab Islamic terrorist group though I'm not sure if that counts as organised criminality.