Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

Gross, no.

I never understood tablets. I automatically think less of someone who uses them.

had one, never used it, gave it to my mom, she loves it

They're pretty comfy for browsing things in bed or while lounging on the couch/recliner while watching tv.

iPad Pro master race.

I wouldn' buy one even if i had double the money it costs... I'd sell one though, if someone gave it to me

So it can sit unused for months like the one I already have?

while getting your ass loose

I wouldn't own a tablet. It's pointless to me. Phone + ereader master race

why would i buy an oversized iphone when i can buy a surface pro tablet that has full windows?

I mean, I guess? They're also comfy for browsing when you're shitting on the toilet.

>browsing things in bed
I think less of people who do this, too.
>while watching tv
I bet you're one of those people who admits to having a facebook account, but always adds that he doesn't really do much with it.

I have one for work as a pilot, its awesome...

replaces 10-20lbs of maps, charts and procedures in a small digital format

gives me location on said maps

with another device, I have radar overlay on said maps

Also stores all company manuals and any reference able material

Then when im bored, I have my own persona books and movies...

Im sold. Shits awesome yo.

>I bet you're one of those people who admits to having a facebook account, but always adds that he doesn't really do much with it.
You got me. :( I am trying to use it less though.

People like you are a cancer in this society.

I know.

iPad Pro owner here. I owned a Samsung galaxy tab S3 before that and before that I owned a hp touchpad with cyanogenmod (the one that went on fire sale). I’ve gotten a lot of use out of these tablets and always was happy to upgrade to a new one when the time comes.

When I was in uni it was a perfect device to bring with me. On the bus to uni it was perfect for reading, browsing the internet or just passing time. Far superior to either a laptop or a phone for that purpose.

While in lectures it was perfect for reading or taking notes. Again, much better than a laptop because I can hold it like a piece of paper. Also if I wanted to browse some random website or talk to people I could do that with more privacy than a laptop, and not have people behind me seeing what I’m doing.

As an e reader it is clearly superior to a laptop.

Now that I’m out of uni and working, I still get utility from it. If I’m just chilling on the couch or in bed it’s the perfect device for browsing. The main time I use it though is when traveling. If I’m going on vacation somewhere it is a way better device than a laptop.

For me, tablet + PC is the superior combination. When I am traveling or casually browsing, the iPad Pro is superior for that. When I want serious computing/gaming etc., I have my desktop pc and that is also superior to a laptop.

Then why the fuck does a smartphone exist

Nope. iPad are good if you don't care about customization or tinkering. Really bad if you have at least a small amount of skill into making a computer do things your own way. In other words a good tablet for tech idiots. It is a devastating downgrade compared to my Note 4 phablet.

I use one as a monitor. I use a tablet running netbsd with i3. I pull up a network monitor, room temp, server monitor, and my porch camera feed. Useful for when i'm down in my basement or around the house.

Homestly the pros are overrated. Airs are like thevsame thing but cheaper and a little older. Air 2 even has a retina screen so it may as well be a pro without the stupid pen and keyboard.

I can afford the pro.

I bought one to try it and it was terrible. There's no actually anything on it that I used so I returned it.

>I can afford the pro.

Kek. But why pay more for the same thing? "Look how expensive my shitty ipad is with its new broken ios!" Fuck off this planet

>broken ios

Okay kid.

I saw an asian girl on my flight to berlin who was working on one (reading and marking some stuff with the stylus) and I really liked the look of how it was handling.
I wouldn't buy one myself because I don't have a use for it, neither for work nor as an expensive toy to play around on. I don't know how much it is but I know I can afford it.

I'm an apple technician I know how broke 11 is

Wat a soft looking hand
Wanna jerk me off?

my mother has one that she won in a contest.

can i pl;ay vns on it?

Never. No point at using a tablet.
I'd go for the iPhone X though.

2 edgy

liked and subscribed XDD

ITT: Poorfags who are 'self taught' web 'developers' :^)

Stay mad, poor fags

Unusable screen space. Hope this trend dies.

Bed + Bathroom + Anytime away from computer

>replying to anything in this shit thread instead of just reporting it
Give (you)s back DeShawn you never deserved them and you should be shot with the other blacks who never knew their place

That's what a phone is for you fucking clot

Exactly this. Tablets are the most useless tech ever, the only reason people buy into them is because of marketing. Admit it, you're a sheep.