(((Thinkpad T25)))

Hey goyim!

Don't forget to pre-order the T25!
It features all new ULTRA-book CPU with TWO ENTIRE CORES!!!! yes, DUAL cores!

It also features a FULL HIGH DEFINITION display! yes, 1920x1080!

It only costs $1900

might as well buy a dell xps 15 desu

LELnovo is a fucking joke.

>reddit
>can't into bios flash

Since it's lenovo it won't even havw decent Linux support either.

nothing JUST WERKS on loonix

lelnoway

My ANUS gaymer laptop worked OOTB on Linux, so did my old Toshiba.

yeah? how was the palm rejection on the touch pad?

spoiler: it doesn't fucking work in loonix, and when it does, it sucks ASS compared to windows OOTB

> uses the inferior trackpad.
Get a mouse or get a thinkpad and use the clitoris

>loonix cuck has to avoid answering the question
hahahaha

>if it doesn't work in loonix, you probably shouldn't use the hardware

holy shit, youre probably a winfag or a macfag, right? Go back to your gayms or your starbucks, fag

>still hasn't answered the normal question I asked
>dude you must be x so I won't answer the question

Palm detection? I don't recall ever using that and I use vim and vimperator.

>palm detection
thinkpads don't have this problem
I literally can't put anything other than my thumb on the trackpad without actually trying to do it while typing

>thinkpads don't have this problem
yes they do, and the palm rejection works perfectly.

unless on loonix because loonix can't into palm rejection.

>thinkpads don't have this problem
yes they do.

>unless on loonix because loonix can't into palm rejection.
why would I need palm rejection when my palm never touches the trackpad?

>I don't use it so loonix doesn't have to have common old ass features and can still be way behind any other OS.
great argument

dont put your wrists on the fucking trackpad, you're not even supposed to in the first place with a correct hand posture

>I don't use it so loonix doesn't have to have common old ass features and can still be way behind any other OS.
great argument

the fuck kind of laptop are you using that you can touch the trackpad while typing?

that's not the argument here, loonix cuck

>t. small hands

Why are you trying so hard to defend garbage functionality?

It is. You're whinning about palm rejection, you fucking brainlet

For that money you can get a quad core dell xps with a 4k bezeless screen. And if you wanted a good keyboard alienwares have a non chiclet one and are twice as powerful.

why the hell would they release something so terrible?

t. loonix damage control

because you're complaining about something that isn't a problem unless you bought a shitty laptop

he's not me. also I'm not even defending anything. I'm attacking shit garbage broken loonix shit that works on every other OS.

why the hell would your palm be on the trackpad? this is the most autistic microsoft shilling I've ever seen.

Is palm detection even a thing? I've never put my palm on the touchpad.

Is this a thing americans suffer when trying to type due to obese hands?

again. stop with the strawman. loonix sucks.

I'm not him, dumbshit. I just also enjoy laughing at fucktards who blame the hardware or use case they're too incompetent to support instead of just admitting improvement is always needed and moving on.

Get the cock out of your mouth and stop being the most regressive cancer in desktop Linux.

T. touches his trackpad while typing

Are you literally retarded?

It's as if you were saying linux is bad because it doesn't have dick recognition on the touchpad.

There is no fucking need to put your dick in the touchpad you stupid fuck.

How about you fucking lose some weight so your hands don't take up the whole laptop while typing you pseudodisabled fuck.

my ideapad just werks with linux

How mentally stunted do you have to be to keep making excuses for not solving problems far more competent developers solved a decade ago?

>literally
reddit detected

>dual cpu
No need for more on a laptop unless you are doing things you should be doing on a desktop.
>1080p
Thanks, now I don't have to deal with shitty upscaling support on OSes and reduced igpu performance just because some retards think that 4k on a tiny screen is not placebo.
>$1900
Collectors item, I bought two, one for using and one for saving.

>collector's item
It's a fucking Lenovo ThinkPad, a boring piece of chink shit with a hipster-cool keyboard and nothing else to define it.

Seems like you have money. Can you buy one for me too? I need it for college.

I'd even rather buy 3 (three), than buy an apple product
Not really rich, I'm just a fan of thinkpads. Those are the first thinkpads I get that are new.
I can't counter your arguments, I stand defeated.

Palm detection? Just switch it off while you type. Problem solved without gimmicks. What if one want to use it with palm? kek

>I can't counter your arguments, I stand defeated.
That was a reaction image to your post, possibly the first statement which was retarded; I don't know because I didn't post it.

>no need for more
>unless you need them

The T25 is a huge letdown. Even with the discount for employees it's still $1,600. And it's really insulting to anyone who's been buying thinkpads for 15 years. I've got multiple new thinkpads and this piece of trash just has a colored logo on there like see it's just like the old ones! I'm going to buy a new 470p for my next machine. With the employee discount you can get the same i7 and Nvidia GeForce and the panel for $890. Plus my dad's t42 is getting really bad and I should to give him my t420. Drive up to Mom and Pop's house fix Mom's computer give Dad a new one. The usual.

I was really hoping that Lenovo would give me a reason to buy the T25.

Same reason people bash on gayming laptops. You don't fucking need that kind of performance on the go you literal autist.

Again, you are retarded. I merely pointed out the flaw in your statement.
>You don't fucking need
>unless you do

I don't care what your subject matter is, just that I saw an astronaut snicker at your stupidity and took the time to find out why.

Enjoy being retarded, I hear it is pretty fun.

It's collector shit, so the price is high. As a tp it's shit though. Keep calm and t420.

>thin priviledge
Fuck you! *breathes heavily*

What good workstation laptops are there nowadays with modern hardware? I would like to get one but I am torn on Lenovo and their stuff

>astrenauts need da corez lmao
>so u cant buy xD u need more
Is that even a point?

Well, ask me how I know your probable IQ.

HP Zbooks and Dell Precisions. Built like tanks.

What?

>For that money you can get a quad core dell
>dell
Lolno. If i hated money that much i'd just pile it up and light it on fire.

Probably beats out my existing Pentium 4way laptop, actually.

Fucking dual core. Lenovo, you broke my heart

Y-your're trolling, right?
Please say it ain't so.

>this will never exist
Why live?

10 cents have been deposited into your account

The REAL old ThinkPads are collectors items you silly fuck.

>drophinge
>clickpad

I'm glad.

i wish they never got rid of lid latches

>my cummed up, used up, beaten up old thinkpads are collectors items
ok, kid