Play Store alternative

How can I download non-free apps without paying?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/yeriomin/YalpStore
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>non-free
>without paying

Enjoy your botnets.

>poor to the point he can't afford $1-5 on software
Android user in a nutshell.

Google 4pda.ru
Registration is required to download files.
> inb4 > .ru
Pay up or shut up.

look into luckypatcher or whatever the fuck its called now
you can use it on the play store to unlock everything, or at least you used to be able to

Aptoide's pretty good desu. Just stick to the apps that have the green shield.

Bing.com

Yelp

There are many non-free apps in the play store that does not cost anything. The facebook app for example, most/all google apps and so on.

aptoid

Free as in gratis, not libre.

You know what he means, user

stop being poor

Google "app name".apk you utter retard

Google Opinions Rewards. But since you seem to resort to piracy it seems that you probably live in a third-world shithole where that isn't available.

Not OP but I tried using that app and after I did the first survey they never gave me anything

Then you must not go out often. I get a survey almost every time after I return from a store.

Aptoide, user.
It has everything.

i used to download everything with blackmart great app
nowadays i only use fdroid

Does it need a account?

F-Droid for open source alternatives and Mobilism for patched/unlocked apps

Mobilism or Aptoide?

can afford != want to pay for

First. Stop being a nigger.

That's debatable, most people who can afford something can easily justify the paltry askance that the producer demands, this is basic economics of supply and demand. The developers wouldn't ask for much if they couldn't get it.

Not him but I'm of the belief that while I can afford anything, I can't afford everything. yes, I can afford a $1-5 program, but buying that means I can't buy something else. You don't get rich, or even stay middle class, by throwing money at everything that asks for it

Cracked APKs and Lucky Patcher

github.com/yeriomin/YalpStore

This.

I come from a wealthy family, but they got that way because my great grandparents moved to the US from Ireland with basically nothing and worked their asses off to make their money and the biggest lesson that's been passed down through my family has always been "you don't maintain wealth by spending money when it isn't necessary".

In other words: if you can get what you want without paying for it, it's a waste of money to buy it. Granted, I'm sure none of them saw the coming of nontangible goods like software, digital music, etc and they'd *probably* view it as dishonorable and dishonest because of it being such a gray area between simply copying data and theft, so in this case they'd probably have said "A stór, why would you take what isn't yours?", but I'd just shrug it off as their generation not "getting it" if they were still around.

Just have the bot net know your location history

/thread

Not OP but my belief is that paying money for a certain combination of 1s and 0s are a huge fucking waste.

I totally agree, but when the fee levied is insubstantial, and the service rendered is permanent I've got no problem attending to the needs of the developer of an application. For example Black Player is something I will probably used until Android itself is totally depricated, and do so every day. As such I had no qualm surrendering the $3 asked of me.

If you make use of enough apps that its taking a toll on your wallet I think maybe you have some priorities amiss though, no doubt. Justification of purchases so small is easy even without coercion.

*Yalp Store

Yeah other people’s invested time is worthless even through I consume the product of that investment

It's not a matter of being poor dumbass, it's about not having the ever present botnet tracking your device all the time. And yes I know OPs question is different, but I'd love if more developers offered non botnet tied ways to pay for their apps, some already do but they're few.

what is this thing? Are you a app developer?

I don't disagree with you, more just playing devil's advocate.

I've purchased probably a few hundred dollars worth of apps and icon packs over the last almost decade. Some apps aren't being developed anymore and I feel like they were a waste (the scrotter Android app for example), or some I've found even better alternatives to (replacing Perfectly Clear with Camera FV-5) but a lot of the apps I have purchased are ones that I use every single day (Root Explorer, Swype, Camera FV-5, Nova Launcher Prime, etc)

www.onhax.me

Look for the .apk called "apkpure" thats the pir8 appstore in app form for android

Just lock down the permissions, as only read write is needed.

It's harmless anyway, trust me.

t.russian hacker

Many people managed to succeed and thrive in the world where piracy exists since it's inception. Maybe their product just isn't competetive enough.
Just because you've spent 2 weeks on your android app doesn't mean you're entitled to 2€ from me, especially not if there's 20 free alternatives that do the same thing.

this. op is dumb and annoying

>tfw too dumb to root

um I Just tried mobilism and aptoid and neither of them have shit.

>paying for atoms
lol fucking tard