Mena

Tunissie titties edition

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/middleeast/elephant-kills-child-morocco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

You have to post a link in an old thread to the new one. Only then they will come here.

I can come whenever I want :^)

QUQ

5th for i don't like arabs

NO

IT'S /MAGHREB/ + SHITHOLES YOU WHORE

I love how I started saying tunnissie and it caught on

I like arabs

delet your existence

get OUT

Y NOT

HELL IS COOL BRO

Explain to me how your prostate can get crushed without being a homo

do I really have to

Too cool for me

Y

Normal fapping got boring so I wanted to try something new
I ended up having red chunks all over my fingers and cumming was weird for a while

Explain in darija if you don't want people to laugh at you :)

2 late ;_;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REEEEEEEE

>Normal fapping got boring so I wanted to try something new
>Crushed prostate

it deserves another pic
I can't stop laughing

you're supposed to gently stimulate it
t.wabna pro

wtf I love m*ghribis now

Mfw this fag calls Alg a fag

hahahaha miboun

not gay

It is fucking hilarious

How dangerous are oil rigs do you think I could save up enough to buy four wives and retire

>normal fapping got boring
ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

im a palestinian american but look roman as fuck.
am i even a fucking arab?

>ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

trying quite hard mate

Palestinians are white

>but look roman as fuck.
This thread is just amazing

100% Punic masterrace

punics only existed in NA u dip

Wtf does look roman even mean?

ill let you research that

Zuig mijn grote zwarte lul, flikker

It means he's black

Shshehshehshe licked me like a lollipop

you must be a sweetie :>

BIG ROMAN NOSE

>mokokkans

looks mean nothing genetic are a meme

I'm full blooded Scottish and posted a picture of my feet yesterday, and people in this thread who are Arabs thought that I was Egyptian or Arab. even though my skin is so white it's pink

>algoyrians

its le retirement community hehe

>MUH HERUTIDGE

i don't like arabs

EPIK XD

it's the most expensive nursing home in the state

>nursing home

I DON'T LIKE ARABS XD

ME NEITHER XD

these entire threads are muh heritage as you fags argue about who the original Arabs were and whether North Africa is Arab or Phoenician or white or whatever

stupid meme genetics maps

everything. why is it that only Americans get called out when that's all you guys talk about either

i dislike arabs
but i natively speak arabic XD

ME TOO XD

Its just a meme, when I talk to Americans I always try to ask them from what part of Europe or the world their ancestors are from, please don't get offended America-san :(

anyone elses senpai calls blacks 3abid

The Huntsman: Winter's War
is a good movie
your mom will die tonight if you don't write "i don't like arabs"

I love arabs

hehe ur da balbylonians arent u???? :D(

i don't like arabs

No, that's an offensive thing to say and Its not like /mena/ is superior

Werent pre-islamic arabs supreme racists?

we absolutely don't do that how racist
(shhh not in front of abeed north Africans)

>butthurt easterner

Who cares about them?

kek
isnt morocco in africa?

they weren't more racist than post Islamic Arabs, don't fall for le religion of tolerance meme

....that's the point

wait, i seem to remember a man named Bilal. I think he was black....
Hmm, what do you know about his life babylobro?

>Bilal

>Bilal Ibn Rabah. Bilal ibn Rabah (Arabic: بلال ابن رباح (580–640 AD) also known as Bilal al-Habashi, Bilal ibn Riyah, and ibn Rabah), was one of the most trusted and loyal Sahabah (companions) of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He was born in Mecca and is considered as the first muezzin, chosen by Muhammad himself.
Haha
Hohum

>missing the meme

it's a black slave that was used to fight his masters, in the class revolution that pitted the bottom of society against the educated elite, otherwise known as islam
he did good and thus acheived favour with mohammed who let him rap the call to prayer and dis the kafirs from atop the ka3ba
he died a slave according to most sunni sources
died free but in poverty in levant for supporting ali according to shia sources

>tfw recognized the meme but still wanted to clairfy the point
psshhh, nothing personal gaza bro

Did you just putin meme me?

>trusting narratives
ur deluded bro haha
Everybody loves Bilal bro what are you on about.
Also your "jokes" are incredibly offensive and misleading, drawing on modern racist views on black people to describe the companion Bilal in an unfavorable light.

Wtf Morocco
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/28/middleeast/elephant-kills-child-morocco/

Good evening fellow sandniggers.
Is it not too hard to keep a /general/ with so many nationalities and such different cultures?

>such different cultures?

I think last year a hippo ate a guy then puked him here

u got me there with that picture gayzahoe.

>ur deluded bro haha
yeah i'm very deluded im sorry
islam is great to blacks because one black man who betrayed his master on orders of Mohammed was treated well, disregard the Islamic black slave trade that import anywhere from 2-20 million blacks (depending on who you consider represnts islam), castrated vast majority of them, and enslaved them from life

I-I'm pretty sure I heard a Syrian guy abusing Libyans.

>

He's right though, Islam did treat slaves badly and there was even a revolution for slaves during the Abbasid that was a very bloody event.

Ya islam is so bad and evil bro... :(
Why are middle easterners even muslim ?
R they even humans ? :OOO

No idea what you are talking about

It was a rant about how they lived in tents like peasants.

stupid ass bitch islam hasnt been implemented properly except in the early days dumb nigger
fiucl you bich

Islam isn't so bad and evil, but at the same time it isn't perfect like many are trying to push it in the middle east and abroad. Islam had and still have flaws, ignoring it or denying it would only make Islam look worse rather than better.

>except in the early days dumb nigger
You mean when Umar was hitting slave girls for wearing a headscarf like Muslim women and removing their clothes in the middle of the street while hitting them? Or when Muhammad killed two concubines for singing a song about him? Or when he killed that slave that was accused of sleeping with Aisha despite Allah giving him a verse that she dindunuffin? Or when they took children and women from villages they pillaged as sex slaves? When were these early days exactly?

Not all libyans live in tents, he's just a pretentious smug asshole.

you're the personification of everything i hate

ur stupid bro believing jewish lies
all of the shit u said stems primarily from hadiths by abu hurairah, who would recite such hadiths after studying and meeting with jewish figures within arabia. Its not implausible that jews may have filled his mind with lies, and perhaps intentionally sabotaged the religion by including many such hadiths. Such hadiths have been uncovered actually, even within what retard sunnis call hadiths that are sahih. Please guys, dont trust shitty garbage hadiths like these as it is known, by many true muslim intellectuals, not ur shitty syrian and iraqi sheikhs who spoonfeed you all retarded shit, that a huge conspiracy was plotted in the early caliphates of Islam to undermine the future of the religion. Even Omar, as is reported once, told Abu Hurairah to shut up as the shit he was saying was nothing short of absurd.

flawless logic and arguments

abu hurairah did not just collude with jews, but did so in order to earn countless benefits from sunni leaders. There is proof of such compensation from sunni leaders for his fabrication of many hadith that would support Muawiyahs claim to the caliphate.
Pleae brothers, you must recognize that the development of Islam is very complex and not just black and white as many lies have led yall to believe. Obviously, I cannot fully explain this on Sup Forums, but if you want to look into this yourself the evidence is out there.

>abu hurairah
miau :3