Someone tell me why

Someone tell me why.

why not?

But why. Why would you reach your hand over a keyboard to use the touchpad. There's no point, it's only pain and suffering.

So you don't move the pointer accidentally while you're typing. Also if it's a productivity-geared laptop, you'll probably spend most of the time using it typing, so you can shift the keyboard away from the heat-producing components like the battery, CPU, and GPU for a more comfortable experience. It might also help with wrist strain, since you don't have to rest them on the laptop and bend them at weird angles. I know that some gaming laptops do this for similar reasons.

Dude, the space next to the touchpad are good because you wrest your wrist there, and naturally they point inwards. Why would higher-end keyboards like the Corsair K95 have such prominent wristwrest and why would there be Ergonomic keyboards w/ the whole thing bent inwards? And not to mention, the keyboard takes the whole width of the board, so there's no way to wrest your arm while using touchpad.

Wrist wrests tend to be inclined and soft. most laptop cases are not.

>wrest
Rest your wrist on your desk

Hmmm not on my keyboard. It has a plastic section on the end to elevate my wrists up to my keyboard.

C O U R A G E
O
U
R
A
G
E

The keyboard is elevated from the desk, the parts next to the touchpad are perfect for your wrists on the same level as your keyboard

Here you go.

True, probably just a meme computer. The only thing that we can agree is bad about this, the enter key. I though narrow ones were bad until I saw that.

No thanks, tablets are for fricks. I mean, that's somewhat acceptable when the keyboard is so thin on most tablet keyboards and it's not attached, it's an accesory.

"perfect" is debatable

All desktop keyboards are bad by your logic

I use a desktop keyboard Primarily. But as I stated, higher-quality ones tend to have a Wristwrest. On laptop keyboards, they design is ergonomically so that there's a place to wrest your wrists. The desktop keyboard I use and I'm using right now has a plastic section just for wresting/elevating your wrists.

Some people like to press random buttons with their palms whenever they use the mouse. It gives them incentive to avoid using the mouse for autism purposes.

You're the first person to give a good reason why, thank you sir. Anyone else got an idea as good as this? Anyone who does gets an A in my class.

Here's the keyboard I use for my primary computer.

PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Because weird-looking=Ergonomic.

>Ergonomic
It's a Swedish word that means "uncomfortable" in English.

You lied to me.

>that 90s skin
lol

Senpai it's a custom Matrix CSS theme, check your privilege.

Does Sup Forums change the F-A-M word to Senpai automatically this triggers me further.

Baka. Newfags should lurk a bit longer desu.

im nawt an noofagit i am yooz for-chan 4 a weeke. I admit in this thread I kinda realised how newfaggish I was so I just kinda gave up and tried to bait.