How true is this?

How true is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-usb-3-0-thumb-drive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty true

Mine has been sitting on my wallet with me for a coupled of years, they're pretty good.

I have one of these and I like it.

USB flash drives are almost a deprecated as 3.5" floppies.

My wife already washed this one 3 times

I use it to watch 4k and bluray on my samsung tv. Its a quality device

I have a 128GB version of that and while it's good and portable, I'd like if the hole wasn't on the side like that, nor do I like it's extremely low write speed.
I can't really use a portable browser on that so I have a spare Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0.
If you have no problem with floppydisk performance go for the Sammy, if you want speed go for the Sandisk.

thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-usb-3-0-thumb-drive/

This is how a memory stick should have it's hole.
Way easier to keep it in the keyring that way.

Can confirm, this shit is solid.

Had one of these, I kept it in my motorcycle's key ring, it took hundreds of rains and never died on me. For some reason I took it off the ring and lost it.

How do you install Windows then

I can't liveboot or install an OS from the cloud™ you shill

>not using an SD card that is permanently mounted in your laptop and is accessible anytime when you need to pass a friend a file

>Not removing the hdd caddy and passing it to your friend so he can plug it in on his thinkpad so he can copy 1tb of anime to his internal drive.

I have one similar to this that I leave plugged in 24/7. So dope.

Forgot the image like a fucking retard.

>implying my friends have thinkpads

They're also slow as fuck, even the usb 3.0 versions but yeah they have the best designs.

I have 4 of them they're great

I'm using one of these right now
Top quality.

It has 29.2GiB (32GB)

These get hella hot.

Okay apart from the fucking shape. It's like it wants to fit nicely in a pocket and then they put this fucking loop sticking up from it.

These are pretty well made.

>64GB for $20
holy shit the times have changed, might get one to stick into and leave in my laptop

>clickcomfy.org

Literally Samsung shills. Buy SeaGate and Kingston

Is that right, kid?

Nice try koreans!

I bought one. It's pretty slick and lightweight. The form factor is a little weird.

I mean, it's okay. Not sure about best, but it's okay. I liked it.

Don't fall into the trap Apple fell into with headphone jacks. You have to make something that's actually better before you can call it deprecated.

this is mine, has been through hell and back.

I just realized i have one of these. I plugged it into the back of my old xbox 360 when i was being too cheap to buy a new external hdd and forgot about it. Heh. I was just about to buy a new 64gb USB stick too. Thanks for reminding me duder.

Can confirm, picked a 128 GB version of it on sale for $40 from Memory Express a while back. Very impressed with it.

Get on my level.

just bought 2 today and really happy to see it come in the mail this week, I also bought one for my dad since he got a 2GB just to transfer his files but told him it was eventually going to run out of memory and it was from an unknown brand as well. so bought him this and for myself to try out

...just to be clear, even with a damaged install and damaged recovery partition, a modern Mac can load recovery tools and/or the OS installer from the internet.

What you don't netboot from your server? What are you doing here?

how do these work

I bought this and it's great (USB3 IIRC, but haven't used in a while since it's 2014+3, so don't remember for sure)

YEah, USB3, I can see in the pic now.

What is a "server" there is internet everywhere now

What is booting from usb.
What is carrying files in case you don't have internet.
What is not wanting to put all your shit on the internet.

this is how you design a product. Apple can go suck a dick

>implying you have friends

i've got that thumb stick in the 128gb version
works well but throttles with large transfers due to heat
it also fits bad on a key ring

Everyone's praising this shit but mine died after keeping it with my keys for like a month. Transfer went to 3mb/s or something, that's only when it's actually recognized by the computer which is rare.

>not carrying 250GB SSDs and a SATA to USB adapter

>Not just streaming via ethernet

Who is this fluid druid?

>not water-cooling your flash drives

my qt imouto

What anime?

monogatari

Thanks

The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

Works on my machine.

I got mines for $30.

I think these are what I have. The form factor is honestly perfect. I can't imagine a better form factor for USB storage devices.
Small, but not faggot small like this nice material, nothing like cheap plastic, looks good, stays looking good with wear over time
no moving parts to fuck up.
honestly, this should be the new standard design.