P
P
L
E

Apple.com

Apple made UNIX great again.

So YES, it is /ourCompany/

>link to apple's website
I was gonna get behind this until I saw that, fuck off homo.

What’s wrong with linking apples website?

>2017
>Apple designing benches now

I really hate this pasta

They aren't very diverse, that's for damn sure.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hahahahaha apple Unix is shit.
Apple employs couldn't speak anything on public.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Why are shills trying to shittpost in this thread so much ?

what are they afraid of ?

afraid people might see through your bullshit freetard ideology and realize Apple is /ourGuy/&?

Apple and Goolag are both evil, differences between the two do not make one good and the other bad

knowing a guy who works in apple tech support (yea yea haha funny meme picture hire , they outsource that shit to varius tech comps) , the guy got married YESTERDAY and he had to work today and next Sunday , he ALMOST DIDNT EVEN GOT THE DAY OF HIS MARRIAGE OFF , and hes not getting any time off for the honeymoon , they treat there people like fucking garbage , constantly pushing overtime , promoting him and demoting him a week later for NO reason whatsoever , its 7 shades of fucked up

I'm buying the iPhone 8 now (protip: I would have bought it anyways, but now I'll feel good about the purchase)

Show me an employee at Apple who publicly supported the Republicans last election. You can't because anyone who did would have been fired.

you vote with your dollar. If you want companies to change, tell them via purchasing/not purchasing their products.

This same faggot has been spamming Apple garbage on every fucking board (I saw a few on /r9k/) and they all have the apple.com link. Also that's fucking gay and shilly, putting a link to their fucking website

meant for

wtf I love apple now

Sounds like you’re paranoid

It's funnier if you read from right to left.

>apple picking up googles crumbs

Bro he's working a shit tier call center job he's not an engineer.

What did Apple do? I know Google is wiping out anyone not part of the hivemind.

That's not Apple's fault, that's whatever shitty service provider your friend works for.

Stop breaking global rule 11
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Fuck off googlebot. Triggered by people calling out your immoral company.

Apple.com

I don't get it. Did Apple hire Damore or something?