IOS11 is killing my battery. What do I do Sup Forums??

IOS11 is killing my battery. What do I do Sup Forums??

Throw it out of a 12th floor window and jump after it

kys

Go back in time and don't install a fresh-off-the-press new version of OS that has been reported to drain battery and contain a shitton of bugs for months in advance.

Nothing, you deserve it

If you upgraded an iOS on an apple "obsolete" device, you brought this upon yourself. Tech-killing updates have been plaguing their products for years.
u deserve it fagget

Don'r early adopt this shit. Seriously. Let others do it, let them have the issues, let it get fixed, then if you like it, do it.

- Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion switch on

- Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast > switch on both Reduce Transparency and Darken Colours

- Settings > General > Background App Refresh > either switch it off entirely or keep it turned on only for apps you know need it

- Settings > Siri & Search > turn off everything because Siri is still useless shit

- Settings > Privacy > Location Services > turn on only for apps you know need your location

- Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness > switch off Fitness Tracking

- Don't turn off wifi or Bluetooth from Control Centre as in iOS 11 this now only disconnects you from whatever network you were connected to but still leaves wifi/Bluetooth switched on, you now have to disable these through Settings to truly turn them off.

what iphone, i'm on 11.1 on my SE and its fine

time to buy chinkshit frendo

>Applefags laud over Android users for years that I OS supposedly has better multitasking and in-app performance
>I OS 11 hits
>"Wah, my phone isn't working!"
:^)

iphone 6s. I bought it last month. It came with ios11 installed

>Androidfags being passive aggressively butthurt losers as always

this

OK so some real information here.

Disable:
-background app refresh
-transparency
-animations (enable reduced motions)
-frequent locations (significant locations)
-push e-mail
-3D touch

And you should notice a 20+% battery increase.

>OK so some real information here.
>Disable:
>-background app refresh
>-transparency
>-animations (enable reduced motions)
>-frequent locations (significant locations)
>-push e-mail
>-3D touch
>And you should notice a 20+% battery increase.

I do this on every device I use, be it computer or mobile device. I like my stuff to run smooth not look pretty and go nowhere

Apple ships with all the bells and whistles enabled. You don't need most of them, and then you get more than a day of battery life on a new device. Even my iPhone 6s Plus gets almost 2 days of use without recharging once all the unnecessary features are disabled.

If you absolutely need all those things, I guess you need to get used to upgrading every year. Android isn't any better, so there's no escape.

>IOS

lmao

Revert to iOS 10

>owning iShit

stop being an iShill, throw it away and get an android table.

buy a new ipad pro tm lazy shitpost

Silly goy, buy the latest device of course.

install gentoo

why are android users so bitter?

>IOS
Found your problem.

replace it
oh wait

you can actually choose way you killyourself...

it's far different from any apple products when it comes to choice...

Suicideā„¢

>- Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness > switch off Fitness Tracking

Thanks, didn't know this was working in the background.

Revert to iOS 9 :^)

>still works fine

>lagOS

I think it's more of a love of natural selection.

Poverty.

not moving to iOS11 until the battery complaints stop happening

t. iphone 7+ user

I think the fact that apple fags are willing to continuously over pay on their pos products that do less than androids says more about them than anything.
Just because it's more expensive, doesn't necessarily mean it's better

>Don't turn off wifi or Bluetooth from Control Centre as in iOS 11 this now only disconnects you from whatever network you were connected to but still leaves wifi/Bluetooth switched on, you now have to disable these through Settings to truly turn them off.

This is the dumbest thing about iOS 11. Why did they feel this was a necessary change?

you missed the window

I did notice my battery consumption seemed to be worse after iOS 11 but then that's probably par for the course.