AdNauseam

AdNauseam

>inb4 it does not work

I don't care if you don't use an adblocker/clicker at all, or like to bend over and serve your freedoms on a silver plate.

1. Are you satisfied with the current state of online privacy?
2. Are you satisfied with the current state of web advertising?
3. Do you think it is OK for Google/PaleMoon to censor extensions and even disable already installed instances?

>tfw using google chrome on my macbook pro while pajeets spew salt from their dinosaur linux machines

Privacy and censorship is an exponentially growing problem

>literally giving money to greedy kikes
People like you who don't understand how tech works are the reason we don't deserve privacy or internet freedom.

ad blocker is Sup Forums lurk more

Piracy and entitlement is an exponentially growing problem.
ftfy

>literally making up lie
>literally says don't deserve privacy

Go to some place where you don't have to poo in loo if you don't want privacy

Google lost profit is an exponentially growing problem

I think it high time for RICO prosecution of the criminals at google.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

>Do you hate the federal government?
>Just load up a truck with ANFO and detonate it!
>This is /o/ because we're talking about a truck!

That ain't /o/, and this ain't Sup Forums. "Muh Reddit army" is Sup Forums.

piracy is not even real

if you mean entitlement as in corporate greed that I can agree with

what about answering the questions instead of a drive be derail? Or is this your way of saying you are pro censorship when it does not fit your world view?

If you think telling people to install gentoo or buy some lenovo laptops or using ad blocker is reddit army, maybe you should try reddit

Try again

Try again

There you go

so hand over Hillary's emails you commie scum

>imagine being this triggered

1. not at all

2. don't like the shit advertisers try to spin like Coalition for Better Ads and how they are entitled to user's money, but they are just not going to die in a fire until all the poor's money is siphoned

3. They don't need to host it, but cited sources are bs. Trying to prevent people from installing a piece of software on their devices is not only bad taste but malicious intent. Hopefully it backfires spectacularly