Tl;dr context: i want to display data and charts in notes, www pages, everywhere...

tl;dr context: i want to display data and charts in notes, www pages, everywhere. and i'm wondering if i should make the data less to fit more screens, make the data split to fit more screens, or make the data more and fit less screens. mainly for easier viewing across all different screens, and stuff. having data charts longer than can fit screens pixel-wise is sort of a difficult question; since seemingly either way you're losing something. so i decided to ask you.

as for what i'm using this for exactly. anything and everything. whatever comes up. whenever i need to do something like this. whatever charts i want to make, and stuff. it's not really for work or anything super serious and super professional or anything. it's more-so playing. i know you can say "it's only [x]". but. it's only playing. it's only the internet. etc..

i know you can make the smaller. and i actually do make the font-size alike 7pt or so when i edit it a text-editor personally. but for the www i want to have everyone's www browser's use their default size. since that's probably good for their device, and they won't complain about the font being to small, and stuff.

i know how to have the text wrap. but the cut-off is worse. since that would make it more difficult to read on smaller screens. i'd rather go with horizontal scrolling.

i also know that if you made the resolution wider then there isn't a cut-off in text. and that you can use horizontal scroll bars for smaller screens. i just wanted to emphasize how it is cut off on smaller screens. oh say 1024x768 or smaller. as opposed to 1920x1080p or larger. that's the point.

i made a site and image so you know what i'm talking about.

probably bumping with Sup Forums related stuff for replies and votes.

i've decided to re-post the thread since i only got 2 votes before. hoping for 10.

i'll probably delete it before 30 minutes. if i'm allowed to. so it's not going to really get in the way of anything. tho. it's the internet.

by the way. the Sup Forums archive isn't archiving threads up for less than 30 minutes. apparently. not sure what's up with that.

i don't really have anywhere else to go or post about anything and get multiple replies or any replies. stack overflow, irc, etc. are really serious and slow. and it's sad to see this place like that.

anyway. i hope this helps.

thanks.

You type like a chick

what do you mean...

may delete the thread soon

thanks