One of these costs $900. the other $200

When will apple learn?

the $200 phone has 3gb ram and snapdragon 650 + 32gb storage

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/:
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not about when Apple will learn. Apple knows exactly what's up and they make billions.

It's about when will people learn that you can get a similar or better devices for a third of the price.

Guess which one will last more than 3 years?

Probably both. The real question is: will the iPhone last 10 years needed to break even on the other.

OP here. the volume button already got dented in half :^) (just an aestetic thing)

Think they are gonna release an SE2? I've got a 6S right now, and I like the 3D touch, but I really want something smaller.

The snapdragon one since it won't be experiencing apple's quality gimping updates.

The one you can buy 4 of?

This

OP here. I remember when apple turned my iphone 4 into a laggy piece of shit.

Fun fact; you cannot roll back updates.

Really? What prevents me from flashing the factory image and disable updates?

Why would you buy the same thing when you can buy an upgrade 3 years later and still have more money in your pocket and not a 3 year old phone

I never noticed any slowing on the 4S. 6S is still supported, but hasn't slowed.

If they did release an SE2 you know they would get rid of the headphone port.

Mine flew out of my pocket when I was riding my motorbike. I miss that phone.

the process is EXTREMELY tedious and it involves having some sort of iOS temp date from before you updated. NO YOU CANNOT DOWNLOAD THAT iOS TEMP DATA; it has to be your own

i simply sold the laggy iphone4

You wouldn't. I'm just saying it's dumb to say the iPhone is gonna last 3 years while with one you could literally buy replacements.

I don't care. I thought I would, which is why I got the 6S instead of the 7, but my Lifeproof case makes it a pain in the ass to use the headphone jack, anways, so it's just sat there, unused.

Holy shit you can see the backlight bleed of that shitheap on the left, there's a good reason it's only $200: it's shit.

i have the mi max. mine has no bleed. also the performance is savage on the mi max

I don't trust smartphones period, and think anyone is a fool to pay hundreds of dollars for a devices that they HOPE won't spy on them in such a way that it will bite them in the ass.

>works on my machine :^)

one on the left looks shit

>Tries to act like the display "connoisseur"
>Ignores the fact it's a crappy photo to begin with.
>Light sources all over the place.
>Blames it on backlight bleed.

Nice try, faggot.

OP here. i have a mi max in my hand right now. there is no backlight bleeding. the only issue i had so far is that volume rocker is plastic not metal. it got bent in half

Mi phones are notoriously well built for the money though, and even if the phone shit's the bucket or has quality issues, it's a 200$ phone, and the things are basically fucking glass canons for the money you shill for them, fuck remember the Redmi Note 2 and how beastly it was?

Also Apple "learned', and soon Xiaomi will too, just like all the chink manufacturers turned scalpers, Huawei, Lenovo, Oppo, etc, why sell it for less when people will still buy it for more?

New xiaomi redmi note, apple is kill.

Cheap phones means you have to compile and maintain your own OS.
High end phones means you can be lucky to not do that yourself.
Android is a dead meme at least apple is trying.
There is nothing good about android that keeps me on the platform, most apps can be replaced by a browser.

>Cheap phones means you have to compile and maintain your own OS.
You're currently browsing Sup Forums, a technology enthusiasts board.

>High end phones means you can be lucky to not do that yourself.
If you call that "lucky" then maybe Sup Forums is not the board for you.

Used iphone for couple of months.

There are severe limitations. Many of google apps are crippled, like there's no scanner in drive app, there's no equalizer in music app, sharing actual files instead of links is almost impossible... then other specific stuff like no dual sim so need separate phones for home/work but even if it had one there's no option for app separation.

It's good phone only for ultra normies and girls.

>Android is a dead meme
Biggest market share means being a dead meme now.

Neither

>Using google apps on your phone ever
You are obviously looking for something completely different than what I'm looking for. I NEVER let google touch my iPhone. Hell, it's the entire reason I avoid android phones these days.

>biggest market share
>spread across tons of different companies
Hoo wee

>I can't install my botnet on my iPhone

Please go. Apple is the only company left that even remotely tries to sell a product to you rather than mine you for data and sell it to any fucking rando.

If iOS is so good, then why is only one (1) company using it?

Android is adopted by literally dozens of manufacturers.

Apple sells your data. It's literally in the EULA. Apple is obligated to do this for its shareholders.

Because Apple is unwilling to license the OS? Just a stab in the dark, there.

How can you done anything these days with no google maps, drive and gmail?

I mean it's doable but why make your life harder than it needs to be.

I don't care about mining my data, I also use data that other people provided like traffic conditions, work hours for various business, how busy they are at the moment and what not.

Feel free to actually cite your sources. Just post the link to the EULA, and quote where they say that in greentext.

I don't use maps, don't use any sort of drive on my phone (although if I did, I would use iCloud), and I use Tutanota for email.

>If iOS is so good, then why is only one (1) company using it?
It's a mystery.

>How can you done anything these days with no google maps, drive and gmail?
If you need directions, you can either print them out or use a Garmin (which won't use any of your data, and only costs 60 bucks). I honestly have no fucking clue why you would need Google drive if you just got a phone with a decent amount of space, but if you HAD to get one, I would go for something that is more privacy oriented. like Dropbox. As for gmail, Protonmail or Tutanota.

Phones are inherently unsafe, if you're concerned about privacy you should not use one.

And what are you exactly afraid of? What kind of data do you want to hide and from whom? Maybe just use Chinese services if you're into something illegal or working against the state.

>Feel free to actually cite your sources

From apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/:
>At times Apple may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Apple to provide products and services, or that help Apple market to customers

>And what are you exactly afraid of? What kind of data do you want to hide and from whom?

Well, we don't know that yet. What is legal and accepted now may not be legal in 10 years. You may agree with the government now but not necessarily in 10 year. Your data is kept forever (yes, even old data. Data grows exponentially and keeping old data doesn't significantly increase required storage) and you can face repercussions at any time from any authority for stuff you didn't think of today.

True, my iPad mini became slow as fuck after I updated it, fucking jews

Apple as businessmen don't need to learn anything, it's the people's fault.

Phones are inherently unsafe but linking those points of leaked data is still worse. You can still use maps without fucking google maps though. Fuck gmail for any purpose.

This.

Good look tracking usage of offline openstreetmap data.

one will get you girls, one will get you poo in loo

Nah, that won't happen for the chinks. There is a lot of competition.

*luck

You can clearly see the bright spots at the top and bottom of the display you utter baboon

there's a reason they make huge profits, cost is so low +morons that buy inflated price

>3 years
both will be obsolete

man u are complaining and crying over apple vs android price/performance/whatever. don't you have anything better to do?
( i own android but i dont give a shit about android / apple / windows phone / nigger / jews / isis etc. )

>slowing on the 4S
buy the latest model, are you an old fart with that dusty uncool iphone4?

>What is image processing
>What is contamination of the lens with grease or other stuff from your fingers/pocket.
>What are light sources
>Needs more jpeg

If there's anything to conclude from this picture it's the state of the camera used.

>both will be obsolete
How? Will all supported GSM standards be gone in three years?

use your brickphone or flip phone then

quick question:
did they fix: playing pirated music, custom ringtones alarms?
Also how many games can you play vs android?

Unfortunately, one of them is running lagdroid.

That's why there's no sign of it on the iPhone yeah?

They only sign the updates when they are the current update, you can't install unsigned updates and they are signed per device

So you can rollback, but only if you jailbreak and back that data up while it is the most current update and jump through a few more hoops

>what is planned obsolescence
Enjoy your lag once iPhone 10 comes out.
>b-b-but better hardware
I should fucking hope so, for a device costing nearly a $1000. Doesn't change the fact that you're overpaying for a shitposting device that's going to die out within 4 years.
I've had my ChinkMe Note 3 for nearly 2 years. The battery can still give me a solid 19 hours, enough to last me a full working day, and the OS is still as fast as it was when I go it. I wouldn't mind it dying out or getting stolen within the next 6 months because I invested $170 for it.
>b-b-but poorfag
Financial status has nothing to do with it. If you're dumb enough to fall into Apple's gimmicks, that's a bad investment on your part.

fpbp

OP here. I suck gay cock.

but don't aplel fags jump on the next big iDick asap to not look poor?

Yeah, the battery thing is kind of pathetic. My Redmeme 4 Prime was $149 when I bought it on some kind of release sale and it's got plenty of battery around dinner-time while everyone's eyePhone's are either empty or charging.

I'm not sure what the deal is with those eyePhone's but it always seems like they are the first to run out of battery. And mine seems to always have battery when everyone else is out, including those I know who have other Android devices.

the $900 phone has way better hardware inside than the $200 phone, also you can count the pixels on the $200 phone screen.

I'm pretty sure Apple knows exactly what they're doing considering how many phones they sell even at those prices

he's a big guy

I hate volume button on the side. My first phone was a nokia, my second was an iphone, my third was a samsung and my fourth is an lg.

price: iphone > samsung > lg > nokia
how long they lasted: nokia (never stopped working) >> lg (still using after 2.5 years) > iphone (everything broke) > samsung (buttons broke + crashes)
satisfaction: lg >> samsung > iphone >> nokia (not a 'smart'phone)

lg has the volume button on the back and I love it. Not even once have I accidentally changed volume or turned on / off the device unlike with samsung and iphone. And when you put it back out in your pocket you can easily adjust volume through your pants without the need to pull it out or reach into the pocket. Also the battery lasts fucking forever. I charge my lg maybe 2-3 times per week in spite of frequent usage.

I also often dropped my lg. Once an african pickpocket tried to steal it from me and it fell and sled on the stone ground several meters, even the battery fell out. Screen still has 0 scratches to this day and everything works perfectly. No lag, no crashes, not a single issue.

Believe me, none of the losers on this board are getting girls even with their battle product, remember Elliot Rodgers? He had all the cars and yet nobody wanted to fuck him.

*Apple products

One is a piece of chink shit and the other is a marvel of modern engineering and industrial design.

You *have* to download specific data blobs from your phone prior to the update, if you don't then you're stuck.

Since I use my SE as an iPod touch after going back to Android, the EQ is built into iOS. They're not going to let you have a separate EQ because applel always knows best how YOU should use the phone they so graciously ALLOWED you to buy. So you're basically stuck with presets by genre rather than a proper EQ because after all, their audio experts set those presets to give you the best experience from the superior DAC.

This is exactly the kind of bullshit that made me switch to a motolenovorola g5 plus, where I now get FAR better sound from a Qualcomm DAC and Viper4Android+dolby atmos. I still keep my audiobooks on the iPhone SE and let my nephew play games on it, but I'm damn glad to be back to a phone that I can install whatever the fuck I want on and build my own ROM if I want. Already compiled my own kernel and this fucking thing flies and gets far better battery life than any iTurd

Well said. I've often thought the same about Xiaomi's design aesthetic. It's very bladerunner-y industrial and plea-- oh, you were talking about the iTurd. That's also chink shit, m8. Well except the SE. That's curry shit. Same continent though.

The other one is way bigger and looks way better. Of course it's more expensive, what did you expect?

he's a retard

Fuck, I just got a mi mix

I have an SE and I updated it to iOS 11, and I don’t really feel like I’m missing anything from the lack of Force Touch. I have the fast Touch ID sensor, great camera, Raise to Wake works. Everything’s fine for me. I wish I had gotten a higher storage model though. 16GB is a little bit limiting.

CHINK'd . You dont spend more than $300 on a Xiami (no warranty IRL)

can't wait to upgrade my RN3P to this qt

>the $200 phone has 3gb ram and snapdragon 650 + 32gb storage
... and it's slow as shit and lags like a motherfucked.

Better yet, it won't get any updates!

I just flashed the latest offical Android October security patch on mine. can we end this meme?

Android like Windows will never be able to maintain the same price point like Apple. Samsung and Google Pixel always drop down their prices more then Apple. Android is a commodity, you can maintain a 80% percent without targeting poor folks

Objectively completely false

>tfw my redmi is prompting me to update as I'm reading this shitpost

>you have to compile and maintain your own OS.
>compile

The 200$ one since it won't open up when you charge it

Which chinkphone is this?

>you can face repercussions at any time from any authority for stuff you didn't think of today
Retroactive application of laws is not a thing in modern countries. If it is ever gonna happen, you're gonna be fucked regardless, because clearly whoever is at the helm is trying to ruin you rather than persecute an activity. Even if they find nothing, they can still just lie, what do they care? If they apply laws retroactively any veneer of justice has been removed already anyway.

>the $200 phone has 3gb ram and snapdragon 650 + 32gb storage
Can it run iOS?

>a-apple is kill, g-guys!
>itll happen this year, i promise!

>no North American LTE bands, not even Band 4

Not even a starter.

Waze is a fucking beast, tho Google own it.

I'm the background noise NSA filters. I don't do anything that matters to anyone in any government. In fact I'd love another government job but muh health won't permit it. NSA can send a minder to surf with me if he/she/xir pays rent.

apple phones are only built to last 1 year