Electoral math makes it impossible for Trump Nazi to win. Sorry, Teahadists

Electoral math makes it impossible for Trump Nazi to win. Sorry, Teahadists.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rust belt makes him a winner.

How so exactly? I'm assuming this is bait but you've caught my interest anyway.

Ohio and Michigan will be red.
Florida is still up for debate.

I live in Ohio, near a liberal arts college.
A lot of Trump signs, a jill stien sign, and no clintons.
The only thing that matters is that Trump and his supporters don't accept the fraud Hillary will commit.
She did it in the primary, provably.

Don't use the voting machines.

He'll get FL and yes, also be the first Republican to crack NY since Reagan. Book it. There's a lot of Trump signs in the NYC area but no Hillary ones anywhere.

You're probably right. In any case, get ready for another 4 years of Obama

>Trump
>Liked in NYC
What reality do you live in friendo?

>What reality do you live in friendo?
He is from New York. His main tower is there.
And he can play up how well he helped the state.
Plus he will have more Name Recognition then clinton.
And clinton is hated in the rural parts.
If it wasn't a winner take all system I'd say they'd split the whole state in half.

Hillary is also from New York, which has been solidly 60% democrat for 2 decades

She was a do nothing as a New York senator who voted for the Iraq war.
Wasn't even her birth state.
But enough of a household name that she will win it, if only just barely.

Weren't there past elections like in the 1800s with split EVs in states? I seem to recall there was.

You cunts are going to be real fucking disappointed when Trump lays a McGovern level beatdown on her this fall

I'm not sure, I know nebraska and maine distribute their delegates proportionally and giving two, to the party that wins the popular vote.

It's not gonna _that_ extreme. Hillary at minimum will keep the West Coast, Minnesota, New England outside of maybe NH, and Hawaii since those states will vote for her even if she was raping and eating babies.

>americans electing a russian crook or a literal woman

how the mighty have fallen

There were, but now I think it's just Nebraska and one other state that does it. I don't think it's illegal to vote contrary to your state's decision though

I know, just memeing

>>>/tumblr/

and this is after the post DNC hillary bump

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

You have to VOTE, and don't stay home.

You shits, you have to VOTE.

No shes not. Trump is an actual new york native

And every time she talks her poll numbers go down.
It would be interesting seeing a president that says nothing for 4 years just to preserve their reputation.

>neither makes it to 270.
Holy shit that would be hilarious.
Donald trump pres with Kaine VP.

It's time to balkanize America.

>California and most of New England
>red

Trump is known to make impossible possible. Your line of reasoning is invalid,

ITT: Delusional teen Trump-humping morons desperately try to pretend their orange retard will be president.

I've always wondered how it would be like if every state was an individual country

>Can't provide evidence to counter claims made in thread. While everyone has.
Bait

They would be:

- shitty

- poor

- easily invaded

ie, like UROP

Look up Articles of Confederation.
This is legit true.

Trump will loose the election because he alienated minority voters. I'm surprised the Republicans have not reached out to Blacks and Hisanics more.

I honestly don't know who's more hated, Hillary or Trump. What a strange election

Well statistically Trump is more hated candidate in all of american history.
With clinton close behind in second.

No one from NYC (The part that matters) likes him. We've dealt with his annoying bullshit for decades.

What about the libertarian party guy?
Gary?
He is handsome and looks like a good alternative.

Beautiful

Shit, if Hillary can't win FL, OH, even fucking NV and IA, she's toast.

>Electoral math makes it impossible for Trump Nazi to win
that is literally incorrect. He can win (In addition to the states Romney got):
Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Iowa, Pennsylvania Michigan (reach), Wisconsin (reach), Nevada, Minnesota (oh boy a big reach), New Hampshire (not sure) like literally any other GOP candidate in the past couple election cycles except he actually has a lot of appeal to people in those states

He has a very solid chance (I'm no bookie but I'm just going to eyeball it something like 55-45 Clinton-Trump as of right now simply because of the necessity to pick up a hard combination of states UNLESS Trump gets Nevada in which case it will be pretty easy, says its leaning towards him which is a very good sign, and that website is reliable again because Nate Silver got his head out of his ass)

Gary is going to get like inbetween 5-10% which will open up a lot of potential to his 3rd party going big but it will be mostly in non-battleground states so the overall result won't be affected too much except maybe in like New Hampshire (VERY libertarian state, their motto is "Live free or die" and they live by it except Massachusetts migrants)

Trump will not win NY, Trump will get all of Upstate and maybe Long Island and Staten Island but the rest is off limits and he won't win Upstate by nearly a large enough margin to win the entire thing.

Hillary is not a New Yorker, she lives in Westchester but is just a corrupt fuck from Illinois

>Americans don't even know their own politics

This election will be the first tie in American history, with Congress choosing Donald Trump as the winner. (Majority of Congress is Republican)

Votes literally don't matter, Hillary was chosen by the powers that be before the election even began.

What you're seeing on tv is just a form of theater

if nobody annexes each other only like New York, California, and texas would be even remotely relevant on the world stage and they would probably engage in some sort of American state defense league including most of everyone (although I can see it turning into 3 blocks based off of that)
if unifications are allowed in this scenario it will be New York+whoever they absorb, Cali+the West Coast and like Nevada and Arizona, Texas+ everyone surrounding it, a Pan-Southern State, a Great Lakes state, an upper great plains oil barony, and then the Northeast ruled by New York.

Yeah and Jeb Bush was a lock for the Repub nomination as well because the Jews willed it, right?

Honestly this. Americans love to go on about muh freedoms but we're too stupid to realize we live in a faux democracy.

A tie is a win for Donald so it doesn't matter.

its actually a *YUGE* win because that means the Republicans most likely keep their majority in Congress so they can go fucking nuts

They don't actually physically rig the election vote (the Democrats rig their primaries because they can control everything in that and even then) because its not that fucking simple. They can try to rig perception which will certainly influence the vote with money and media and fake polls but thats working against them this cycle because of media incompetency.

Upstate New York hates the fuck out of Hillary. She's not going to carry that place.

Some states like California and Texas would probably do okay (and possibly better) on their own.

Most of the states would be Zimbabwe tier.

She isn't going to carry it but she will get enough votes from there and she will absolutely dominate NYC itself making it nearly impossible for Trump to win NY. even so if he won NY it would just be vanity at that point

Delusional echo chambered idiot detected

Trump will win if he carries FL, OH, PA, and NV.

Y'all fucking retarded for legit thinking there's a chance of him even putting NY in play though holy shit.

the current polls say this Simon

Trumptards are more delusional than libtards, realistically he is probably just going to barely get 270 with Maine's other district because they split their votes, look

Nixon was competent and everyone hated McGovern so it just sort of ended up that way

Wew

All Hillary needs now is for Russia to release her emails.

See

>retard can't read rest of thread.

>that means the Republicans most likely keep their majority in Congress so they can go fucking nuts
Trump and most of the Republicans hate each other, there would likely be a lot of gridlock

Which would be fine by me because it means that they can't fuck things up more than they already have

They matter in the battleground states.

The Establishment will shill away, but they can't stop everything.

Look at Trump.

>t. too lazy to read other posts
Fuck off cuck

He was able to use that to win the NY primary but no fucking way can he win NY in the actual election. Unless its a total landside. Any theorizing that he could is pure fucking delusion

I meant on issues like guns where they see eye to eye

Yeah, there'll probably be some progress on that

>some
With tensions this high they will likely twart Democrat's plans for gun control at least two decades

So just where is Hillary leading there aside from a couple boroughs of NYC?

This happened when the US was still overwhelmingly non-hispanic white

It's not now

Trump might lay a smackdown within the white vote, but not the American vote

Read on m8

She isn't to my knowledge except maybe Tompkins county and Albany county. The issue is that NYC has like 9 million people and she will absolutely dominate that, get a lot or outright majority in the suburbs, and then get a fair amount from upstate (which has like 8 million people)

You only need to lead in NYC and not do shit everywhere else to win NY

Albany

What did he mean by this?

>all 9 million New Yorkers, every last one of them are going to vote for this corrupt out of state carpetbagger rather than a native son like DT

You're underestimating how much of a liberal shithole NYC is

Hillary is centrist/neoconservative though

Depends on what part of the city you're talking about I guess. But I mean, hell, Reagan carried the state 2x (but not even he could crack Minnesota).

Not to them she's not

They think that she's a champion of womeen's rights n sheeid

Reagan was running against extraordinarily shitty opponents though. Still, as you say it depends on the region of the city

I saw a few Hillary signs and bumper stickers when I was in Brooklyn the other day. Here is Nassau there's a shitload of Trump signs though.

Not all 9 million, but probably like 70% of them will go Hillary and she'll get like 40% in the rest of the state bar Albany and Ithaca which she will capture.

I've lived in New York State all my fucking life its pretty obvious whats going to happen unless you have your head so far up your ass you can't see 10 feet infront of you

man i live here and I see Trump signs and Bernie ones but not even any Hillary signs. i give you she'll win California but if she's polling this high in NYC why do I not see Hillary signs anywhere

desu both of you are probably NEETs or close to it so it doesn't matter where you live.

Can I ask something?

What do you guys think will happen if trump wins? The wall will be built? He'll successfully negotiate with Russia for peace? He'll make it so NATO isn't needed anymore, and the economy will prosper?

None of that will happen, none. I'm going to preface this by saying internationally, Trump is a joke. As a businessman, as a personality, as someone in politics, a joke. Everytime he goes abroad he displays his ignorance on political opinions, such as congratulating scotland for brexit (hint, no areas voted for brexit), his opinion that russia has done nothing aggressive in Europe (Ukraine, the balkans, turkey, threats to finland.

He won't build the wall, and no it's not a metaphor, he genuinely thinks a wall will work, like some half wit chinese dynasty. He'll overextend his promises to russia as he does on all his business deals and he'll be forced to bail. He'll bail on NATO, create an isolationist policy, possibly send europe into war, and his dodgy dealings with russian companies/government will be exposed along the line.

The man is a traitor, and you're voting for him because a woman wasn't able to save soldiers in military situations a.k.a. The Bush effect, and because more relatively sane right wing alternatives didn't work.

>Reagan was running against extraordinarily shitty opponents though
And Trump isn't? :^)

>I saw a few Hillary signs and bumper stickers when I was in Brooklyn the other day
>Jew central Brooookliiiinnnn

Stop the presses.

I'd never vote for someone like Trump, but i kinda wanted him to win just to see what would happen. That longing to see something bad happen, in a global scale, just to have a tiny bit of excitement in your life.

Is this pasta?

Trump has alienated people in a way that Reagan never did, whether intentionally or unintentionally

>because more relatively sane right wing alternatives didn't work.
Are you referring to Trump's competitors in the primaries? Because they were hardly more sane.
>tfw America will never have a level headed center right government

>tfw America will never have a level headed center right government
Carson?

>wow he proved me wrong!
>I'll call him a loser!
I'm not a NEET and actually have a social life (gf) regardless

Some sort of fortification will be built, border security will definitely be way tighter
We aren't at war but we will probably have better relations with Russia
NATO might go away
Depends we can't say

Nice bait though

Add this to the fact that most of trump's supporters expose how ignorant they are when they make fucking UKIP look witty, and the fact his political base want to send the USA back 30 years or so socially i.e. take gay rights away because if I can't get gf because I'm ugly/because the all christian boarding school beat my lezziness out of me, why should they get married?

clinton: silent corruption

trump: roaring silliness

>i.e. take gay rights away

Neither Rubio, Kasich nor Walker were perfect, but they would've been fine.

>Trump has alienated people in a way that Reagan never did, whether intentionally or unintentionally
That why he's leading every poll and Hillary has massive negatives and no support beyond diehard Dems?
>first thing off the bat he mentions fag rights
You just went a liiiiittle off the edge here, Guardianista.

/r9k/ doesn't reflect upon what the majority of Trump supporters are like

>>wow he proved me wrong!
I made no comment on the actual issue though. I just thought it was funny both people claimed to live in the same place but have radically different experiences.

If you want to copy and paste it, sure. But no, this is the first post of it.

I was referring to Cain and Romney. Hence relative. But I suppose relative could also apply to Carson, in the way 5 cents is more than 4.

No fortification that the USA can build will work. Walls in general are a fucking joke outside of castle sieges.
If by better relations you mean lead by a russian lapdog, sure.
NATO won't go away though, they'll just get more edgy. The majority of eastern europe is already on itchy trigger finger.

Also

>Eh, he might be exposed as a traitor, depends yano. But at least we got rid of all those fucking spics

Texan, kill yourself.

NY is a big state, he lives in NYC i don't. however even a monkey could figure out that she'll slam it there, and even if you couldn't just look at polls.

We all need more silliness in our lives.

Lucky for all of us Yuropoors can't vote in a US election. ;)

>Iowa goes for Hillary
That's sad, considering she fucked over Bernie's potential win with "coin tosses".
Won 5/5 of them for districts which were clear wins. At least Ames was for Bernie in overwhelming numbers. I mean it is a college town.

Being 10 points behind polls for 6 months straight and barely scraping over clinton in select states right after the latest european terrorist attack is pretty pathetic showing m8. Not even the crazy mormon the republicans ran last time was doing that bad at any point of the 2008 election race.
>no support beyond diehard Dems?
She doesn't need it, people are literally voting just to keep trump out of office. Not that I can blame them, I'd vote anyone to keep a russian puppet like trump out of office if I was an american.

>That why he's leading every poll
Almost every recent poll has put them at around 50/50

>no support beyond diehard Dems
Tell me you're kidding

>If you want to copy and paste it, sure. But no, this is the first post of it.
Thanks f.am

>even if you couldn't just look at polls.
Link some fucking polls then