/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old >Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/usenet/comments/7565z7/new_usp_netnews_please_help_us_test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for
>paying2pirate

ATTENTION /PTG/

FREE USENET TEST ACCOUNTS HERE.

>1 connection/user
>5 mbits capped
>3 day retention, and will go to 7-14 day retention as we grow.

This is useful for getting new episodes from your favorite indexer instead of downloading it from a tracker you have to seed on.

Enjoy.

fuck off, neon sack of shit

Retarded

My assumption is that massive site overhauls in code and design are a cry for help. Before What.CD closed last year it announced in the summer it wanted to replace Gazelle with Meteor, exactly the same happened this year with TC.
I believe TC lacked the internal organisation to foresee that future operations were at risk of failing because its current organisation, and its skill set, did not similarly exist for its own development.
The same could have been seen at the time of What.CD's collapse. Development stagnated internally, the management reached out with the attraction of a new beautiful design asking for contributors, again did not have the skills in its administration to lead that design's development and more importantly did not have the skills to foresee that its temporary reverse proxies were a weakness, and soon collapsed.
My theory is that whenever a tracker announces sweeping changes, from new separate servers for just about everything, new frameworks, and requests community development help, that it's struggling internally and is on the verge of not making it past six months.
I think the above scenario can be recognised in multiple stages:
Slow or no implementation of suggestions
Little staff initiative to tracker improvement
Those lead to infrequent developmental announcements
Staff no longer see the tracker as fun to run
They aim for a reinvigoration and announce an overhaul to reinspire themselves and the community
Staff are still incapable of leading
Eventual failure because of existing weaknesses, loss of community support from first two stages, no uptake to the overhaul to strengthen tracker longevity

>RED is hemorrhaging users
>forums are a ghost town
>most torrents completely unseeded
>PTP requirements higher than Apollo
>RED staff caught faking stats again

JUST

Anybody know how to get a CGPeers invite?

they go fairly cheap around these parts around $5, just ask in the /ptg/ discord

i will give you one if you have something in return

>Anybody know how to get a CGPeers invite?

What a lazy faggot, info is already available on their homepage. I bet you will never grow if you keep "asking". Embrace yourself desu.
>Registration is currently Closed. (Opens for 48 hours on the 1st & 15th)

*UNZIPS*, better start sucking

most torrent sites are becoming ghost towns

we're a dying breed as most of us are getting jobs and becoming proper members of society

Is this true though? PTP seems to have as many active users as ever.

Places like Apollo don't have much activity in the forums, but that is because the community died there. People are still using the site as a cheaper way to download stuff than from RED, but it is dead inside.

does animebytes have 賭ケグルイ? thank you user

THIS

NANI?

just get it from nyaa

Can I have an invite to AB, BakaBT, Nyaa and PTP? Please.

Email: [email protected]

UNZIPS

>usenet

what is this 2010?

sure just list your top 3 anime, date of birth, ssn, credit card number, and penis size.

I don't have a penis nor a credit card...

well shit. I can't help you there

>I don't have a penis

nice try lizard person

It's the automation and other tools. People fucking nerdy enough to use and survive/thrive on private trackers are also the same ones nerdy enough to setup automation tools. It was necessary because of the automation of DMCA's, but it comes at a price.

I still get airing TV from usenet primarily, torrent sites are on a delay, it occasionally grabs a proper or something else from there. Previous seasons I just grab from trackers though, too many incompletes.

t. brainlet who can't setup autodl or use sickrage

What's the point?

reported to the FBI

are there any meteor screenshots available?

i only use it for tv shows, it's just convenient. autodl grabs it as soon as it's upped and i have a script to send it to sickrage to organize it/email me when it's done.

That sounds pretty cool. Can it be used to up ratio? Like autograb FL stuff?

depends on the tracker. music trackers are jews about it and they don't allow you to autosnatch FL stuff.

How do I make my AB ratio better?

go to irc and bully satsuki until she gives you yen

Do you have video from the moment when the angel flies away from the north tower?

I have a collection of accounts across all of the most wanted and don't even use them anymore. IP is the easiest for ratio and me giving 0 fucks about maintaining anymore when before it was seedbox heaven and seed city.

No, we aren't allowed aboveground when the Angels show up, just the Eva's.

shit OP, please stop

What's a good autosnatching strategy in RED for someone with less than 5GB buffer (and has a seedbox)?

/marked/

Take your /marked/ meme elsewhere

2017 CD FLAC albums of popular artists

No more markeding. 312c quit. We are safe

Thanks!

Is Autodl-irssi good?

Yes

Golden Popcorns - are they solely a metric that a video is of decent quality and has comparison screenshots? Is there any reason to replace my DON or VietHD encodes with D-Z0N3 ones if the D-Z one is a GP or will they be of similar quality?

Where should I go for proper movie encodes now that tehC is dead?

UHDB, PHD, IPT and BT

I've automated everything, so I'm assuming most people have as well. The only site I bother going to is GGN for when I download a new game. Every other site is handled by my automation stuff.

Couchpotato is better than Radarr.

Also, indexer prioritization not being on sonarr is fucking retarded as well.

>IPT
>BT

You're kidding, right?

yes

IPT is unironically the best tracker out there.

the easiest way is to upload some eroge, nukige, there is a thread that offers 10k yen for a crappy game, I'd do that if I my ratio wasn't that good.

>bad AB ratio
what's your AB username? I got 3+ TBs that I'll never need, I can gift you some

naoko

anyone on PTP can check if The 312 (2017) is already up?

nope

WARNING

MARKING ATTEMPT DETECTED

WARNING

>Dave, a young, fat and always nice guy, physically and mentally transforms himself to gain the attention of the girl of his dreams.
Did 312c finally make his dream biopic/fantasy film?

Does anyone have pics of Nala's boipucci?

nice meme fag

sent ;)

MARKED

You can't, you can only be worse than me.

Rate me lads
Nearly have PTP as well

>BTN
LITERALLY HOW!?

Teh! (RIP)

zed will be disappointed

If I permaseed 6-7tb on PTP am I essentially in freeleech territory? I'm currently at just under 4000 BP/hour which seems like a decent amount but it would be nice to not have to janitor my ratio.

autism

Is SDBits any good? Is it like KG but with better encoded DVDs? Or is it just SD encodes of BluRays?

It's shit. No obscure content as KG, and a pretty tough economy.

APL should be labeled as "poo", its proper short name

OT being among the others is lol. Trash meme tracker. But I guess you have AB there too so you love weeb shit

Needs PTP like you said but also needs HDB and Bibliotik to ascend to top tier mountain. You have 1/4 cabal trackers so keep working [Cabal being HDB/BTN/PTP/Bib in order of cabalness]

Better off being in BTN and PTP than SDBits

BTN above PTP?

RED is cabal.

What do you think of minimum seed time? Is it a bad system?

Not yet, at least not until they get a BTN recruitment thread. Bib is more cabal than RED.

yes. BTN is harder to get into because it's completely closed. BTN also gets exclusive/internal released, PTP just re-releases content from HDB and AHD and a few others

AB too.

Actually I'm an exclusive PTP internal encoded and specify in the release description that my uploads may not be uploaded anywhere else without my explicit permission. I'm on good terms with almost all tracker staff and I will get your account deleted if you dare to even think about uploading my encodes elsewhere!

fake news

PTP doesn't support exclusive encodes

Actually I'm an exclusive APL internal encoder and specify in the release description that my uploads may not be uploaded anywhere else without my explicit permission. I'm on good terms with almost all tracker staff and I will get your account deleted if you dare to even think about uploading my encodes elsewhere!

this is why I always put my copyright notice in my torrents

How do I get into E**** (exigomusic.org) and Pedro's (xbtmusic.org) ??? D:

yes

does sucking 312c's cock on a daily basis make a tracker cabal? if yes, then RED is definitely cabal

What happened to ultrahdclub?

TPS invite forum.

Why would you? Everything on there is on R******* already. I can say this with certainty because I've personally uploaded everything from those two to R******* in order to become ETM.

how the hell is this good opsec? why are people still using red?

BTN stats?

Why are the free leech 1080p chinese cartoons on animebytes so bloated? Does there exist any quality or bloat control? Are they trolling my hard drive spaces?

>Why are the free leech 1080p chinese cartoons on animebytes so bloated?

They aren't.