/scn/

Southern Cone thread.

Invited: Everyone
Not invited: Envious negros

>/scn/ faq:
>Q: Why is x region in here if they are x?
>A: Because this is a Southern Cone thread, and all regions that belong to it according to different denominations are included. Note that this is not a "my imaginary rich white paradise" thread though that kind of circlejerking is allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

faculdade.ienh.com.br/br/estudantes-da-ienh-viajam-para-a-argentina-buscando-estudar-a-vida-de-evita-peron
noticias.flashsb.com.br/noticia/4257/Estudantes-argentinos-realizam-projeto-de-integracao-em-Sao-Borja
liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345
liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1469499068
liveleak.com/view?i=603_1469412198
liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1448311651
liveleak.com/view?i=66f_1464921397
liveleak.com/view?i=22a_1464273627
liveleak.com/view?i=624_1448311055
liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904
liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486
liveleak.com/view?i=71f_1469730812
liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1449463632
liveleak.com/view?i=312_1425919518
liveleak.com/view?i=572_1424548638
liveleak.com/view?i=5d1_1448329610
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atentado_contra_Augusto_Pinochet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for São Paulo

>62824480

So much nope!

Segundo por vergas.

What do you live in, anons?

Sorocaba reporting in.

Tercero por monos brasileños no-scn fuera...

Choripanes, hamburguesas, sanguches de bondiola

>WHITE

OFC

How about deport all those Argentinean [with this idea] from our lands?

Brazil belong to the Brazilians, asshole.

And kill those traitors?

el buliado de la patagonia

ded thred

Don't wanna get doxed. I'll just say it's around the region of Blumenau.

pokemon go mañana en argentina lads
feels good going out to search for pokemons without fearing getting shot

It's funny whenever I say Santa Krautarina is a German enclave and that """"Venetian""""-Catarinense named Hermann Schneider Vitturi von Eisenerz replies saying "that meme again, Santa Catarina is majority Italian and Venetian! Germans are just obnoxious about muh heritage!" and we have to agree with the kraut who thinks he's Italiano.

god didn't take long for /scn/ to become delusional circle-jerking shitposting

another general gone to shit, it was good while it lasted.

German + northern Italian is a good mix. You're just jealous. We're the best state of this shithole for a reason. The most attractive women I see here all have northern Italian surnames. The Germans get cucked by superior Italian bulls. You'd think Carol Trentini was just a regular German girl if you saw her around here, right? But her surname is actually of northern Italian origin (from the Trento region).

Like clockwork.

But /scn/ is a "delusional circle-jerking shitposting".

I know, and thank you for that.

ese squirtle antropomorfico me va dar pesadillas

Wena magen mano

>incluyen paraguay
Me siento ofendido

qepd

best city of latin america

hello friends, what are you going to eat tonight?

qepd y qddg

>dragging /lat/ memes
Dont
>image.jpg
Quite useless tbf
Quinoa soup and fried trout

Bolivia!

it's buenos aires, paris of the south

>Qddg
What did he mean by this?

t. Martín Giordani Bianchini.

Que duplos duplos grandiosos

Argentinians confirmed for niggers then

Sup buddy :^)
Should have guessed it,the arquitecture is europen af
Obrigado

/SCN/ MORE LIKE /LUSO/ LMAO

Cala tua boca preto viadão

Sorry if we aren't Aryan enough for this general.

t. northern brazil

Baby's first cherrypick?

look look! I can cherrypick too!

anyway, I don't care about your racial complexes, if you're so concerned about it go to to feel more at home with your own kind.

Literally random pictures I found by accident on google images. Source for both:

faculdade.ienh.com.br/br/estudantes-da-ienh-viajam-para-a-argentina-buscando-estudar-a-vida-de-evita-peron

noticias.flashsb.com.br/noticia/4257/Estudantes-argentinos-realizam-projeto-de-integracao-em-Sao-Borja

Even if Argentina is brown, it's still much better than living in Brazil

liveleak.com/view?i=f80_1448324345

liveleak.com/view?i=a75_1469499068

liveleak.com/view?i=603_1469412198

liveleak.com/view?i=e1e_1448311651

liveleak.com/view?i=66f_1464921397

liveleak.com/view?i=22a_1464273627

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1448311055

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904

liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486

liveleak.com/view?i=71f_1469730812

liveleak.com/view?i=d81_1449463632

liveleak.com/view?i=312_1425919518

liveleak.com/view?i=572_1424548638

liveleak.com/view?i=5d1_1448329610

Just don't feed it. It's also fairly easy to spot Brazilians by their blatant butthurtposting, just like they did when they tried to "raid" our first /scn/.

source?

Don't feed it, just ignore. Brazilians tend to get sentimental whenever southern separatism is discussed or even implied. They start butthurtposting imperial flags and generally race bait all over the place, just don't give them the attention they're craving for.

Sorry, I know this is for scn, but has neoliberalismo reached brazil and the rest of the southern cone, or is that a central america and colombian ideology?

last time noeliberalism was applied here, the country went to shit, so noone trust true capitalism anymore, at least here
shame really, we went back to leftist populism right after that

Was that also during the recession you had in the early 2000s. I know I should probably go look it up some more. I am more interested in SA politics after watching a pablo escobar documentary and from past knowledge on how we fucked SA and CA up.
Thank you for the response.

Neoliberalism is present in right wing organizations all over the world...

How is that even a question?

Corporations like neoliberalism and economic freedom, no matter where they are.

Our president Mauricio Macri is a neoliberalist in fact.

>how we fucked SA and CA
Yeah, it was all your fault 2bh.

No, and being fully neoliberal isn't good for us either. The main reason most countries with a developing national industry remain fairly protectionist. In SA Argentina is being a borderline isolationist economy (not sure how it is today), which is clearly damaging them and leading to massive inflation. I believe Brazil managed to somewhat succeed between neoliberalism and protectionism before PT was in charge of the country. What's currently happening in Argentina was happening in Brazil until the impeachment, where we reached the highest inflation levels since the fall of the military in the 80's, and now going back to normal with Temer in charge of Brazil.

Which is a major problem when you wish to strengthen your national industry. It should never be adopted when you have a sparse and developing national industry, as we were from the 50's to late 70's. After the industrialization process has reached developed levels, there's no need for heavy protectionism anymore, so you can invest on neoliberalism more confidently and to promote competition, which in return continues to strengthen your national industry.

Sentimental? Pfff... you are just a bunch of assholes, if don't want to argue with us on how bad a separatism would be, and if this have a minimum chance of happening; be ready for civil war.

I'm getting my Italian citzenship in one year and moving out of this shithole. I don't give a fuck.

Great! Just get the fuck out of here, as a rat you are. You do no better for this nation. I hope others follow your example.

What I mentioned above regarding full neoliberalism, think about what Trump said regarding the Chinese and Japanese industry devouring the American national industry. That's exactly what happens when you have neoliberalism with little to no protectionism. And reminder: please don't feed the local fauna.

There is no neoliberalism; there is liberalism. Neoliberalism is just a scarecrow created by liberals in order to attack capitalism as general. Liberalism is very important, but we must put some boundaries in it, that's why I agree with protectionism. But, first, we need to create our own national capitalism, as the military and Vargas tried; but failed, once they delegated this to the state.

And what do you expect to happen if separatism has a chance to happen; a smile from us? Get you ass ready, I say.

We have shitloads of inflation because, I shit you not, our last economy minister said that printing money makes no inflation, citing the US federal bank.
And so, for the last 4 or 5 years, when stuff slowly began going to shit the government just ramped up spending and printing because Keynes and populism.
Also people lost confidence on the peso. Again.

That's adorable.

>literally getting rused by the happy merchants

top kek

>printing money like the USA does not cause inflation?
He needs to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

We're neoliberalism incarnate and Milton's little guinea pig on his lab project

What do you think?

I find it ironic that I looked up neoliberalism and Chile was the first reference. I do not know since you guys have a complex political history. I do know that neolibrealism kinda failed for you reading some things?

>pic

my aunt tried to kill pinochet with a M16... damn aut, you just have ONE FUCKING JOB!!!

I actually live preety comfy to be quite honest. Communism was a mistake but we need an equilibrium between Neoliberalism and Social Policies. I'd say Chile has it better than most Latin American countries considering we get lots of immigrants and people who buy their electronics and imports here.

Corruption isn't as high and bloody as in other Latin American countries. I'd say we're the least violent. Yet corrupts are able to reap a whole fucking lot of money due to it and there's tons of people angry about it, and with a fair reason.

>I do know that neolibrealism kinda failed for you reading some things?
not at all, we're the most prosperous country in SA because of it, while social benefits are nice I think most SA governments are inherently corrupt, the less power and money the government has the better, our country is one of the least corrupt in SA and corruption is still a huge financial drain on the country.

Is Norway invited? We have clay semi-near you.

/scn/ is dead

of course
we're kinda dead right now though

Post chilean nature.

Wut? Your aunt is a madwoman. Was it in this assaination attempt?
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atentado_contra_Augusto_Pinochet
Yeah, I heard you have the best healtcare system in south america. But the corruption thing is universal. You know, mah human nature and shit.

Pretty sweet, desu. Chile truly is South America's Norway, both the autistic coastline and the god-tier nature.

Chile is based.
I'm so jealous of them ;_;

Kind of neat how the terrain changes drastically from north to south.

Why is the UBA so full of brazilians? they don't even speak spanish so I don't even know how they manage to understand what they're studying.

Apparently, argentinian universities are relatively cheap, and I also saw some ads saying you can study at them without taking an entrance exam (there are free universities in Brazil, but they require taking very competitive entrance exams)

>written Spanish being hard to understand for a Portuguese speaker or vice-versa

I don't know why we're even speaking English in this thread.

we're are you reading this?
our healthcare system is quite terrible, the quality is definitely good but it's very expensive and inaccessible, there is a huge debate about ISAPREs (chilean private healthcare insurance) and how often they fail to serve their purpose, specially with those who are in need the most (older people and those who need long-term prescriptions)

>there are free universities in Brazil, but they require taking very competitive entrance exams
I guess it makes sense due to the amount of poeple that apply to get in

What about oral exams?

lmao, an aunt of mine went to Chile for sometime, her eyes got an infection, went to the doctor, and then they gave her a recipe for some eye drops
when she buys it and take it back to the doctor, he explains to her how is it supposed to be applied, and then keeps the drops and forces here to go everyday so he applies the eye drops himself. Obviously charging everyday.

>What about oral exams?

Sakuya es mia. pendejo

It depends according to where they're caming from. Southern Brazilians from Paraná and Rio Grande do Sul are used to Spanish, and the majority of us can speak Spanish at least to a degree. We have many students from Uruguay in Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS), and we always talk to each other using our native languages, 100% intelligible. Same with Argentinians.

for most spanish speakers it's harder to understand chilean than portuguese

what dead this is mysters