/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a small handheld microscope • user manages to track down a Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 • user just got his Headroom MS16 • user gets a cheapo wireless moouse • user posts his long awaited Remax RM-610D likes them as much as his Hybrid Pro HDs • Chinky tablet deal, FNF iFive Mini 4s • user gets a batman keychain in his Gearbest lucky bag Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_712240.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_712247.html
item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=550879131380
track24.net/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00JM59JPG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
aliexpress.com/item/Yoobao-A2-20000mAh-Universal-Power-Bank-Dual-USB-Output-Input-Ultra-Slim-Li-Polymer-Mobile-Portable/32812756937.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.AgOY5M
aliexpress.com/item//32658044932.html
superuser.com/questions/1048215/can-amd-only-ram-really-restricted-to-amd-chipsets-and-if-so-why
aliexpress.com/item/Mobile-Power-Supply-USB-Lamp-Black-LED-Lamp-Bulb-Keychain-Pocket-Card-LED-Light/32336520578.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

does anybody know if these cables work for the kz zs5? gearbest claims they dont but gearbest cant be trusted with descriptions

gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_712240.html

benjie s5 y/n ? any known issues that render it not worth ~$20

>batman keychain gets in the news
>hello kitty bottle opener doesn't
;_;

Sorry I missed it, will include in next thread.

Here we go!

Better be IPS for that price.

you're the man, RegOP! Nice trips too

>for that price
>less than $200
>literally less than one days work

It's 13.3" screen mod kit for x230, not just panel.
And they claim that Samsung panel is better than Sharp's IPS one.

># 11 new arrival of the new XPS13 custom 13.3-inch Samsung FHD border screen,
>Color, brightness display contrast better than Sharp, need to be modified +80 yuan, the number can be scheduled to modify, see Package 4

Links?

item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=550879131380

I hope my Chinese shit will finally arrive today

Anyone have any fun, cheap chinky Christmas gift recommendations?

Wristbands.
Tealight holders.
Car shit(ticket holder)
Questionable candy

The user.
Looks like a good deal

Where's the cheapest place to buy a power bank(that wont explode) now that Gearbest no longer ship to my country?

I'm a dinosaur who used to use a flip phone until it died yesterday. Does anyone have an infograph on chink phones?

Did you check the damn OP

WHERE DO I GET CHEAP MANGOS???!!!

How well will I be able to hide the god awful gold colour?
Also, first time chinkshitter, delivery standard is 20 days by air parcel, is it a guaranteed service or?

I have now, thanks.

FINALLY a DECENT/GOOD tracker. MY FAVORITE NEW TRACKER

track24.net/

Got tired of 17Track, Ali's tracker, apps, a lot of them are very fucking dull and slow as fuck

just sand it and spray paint it black

Why would you think a first time chinkshitter is clinically retarded and or a newfag?
I mean yes, the probability is high but come on man.

If you're in the US or use a reshipper from the US these are fantastic and cheap as fuck: amazon.com/gp/product/B00JM59JPG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Should have ordered 5 when I was in the US (currently in Canada so shipping spoils the deal).

I ordered this - aliexpress.com/item/Yoobao-A2-20000mAh-Universal-Power-Bank-Dual-USB-Output-Input-Ultra-Slim-Li-Polymer-Mobile-Portable/32812756937.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.AgOY5M - from Ali but has yet to arrive. Will let CSG know when it does. Way shittier deal than the Kmashi from Amazon, but looks to be really nice quality/build so will see.

Infograph is a bit out of date m8.

aaaaaaaand its dead

this one 100% as I have it and works fine with my ZS5

I have always used 17track.net, still working.

Gold is a decent color, I don't see why you'd have to hide it. But of course you can use a case from ali or wherever. Or paint it if you must.

after how long should i open a dispute with gearbest/paypal if i ordered something 1 month ago (Belgium Registered shipping) and it still hasn't been delivered?

>russian registar
kek

3-4 more months.
It's coming from fucking china

What does the tracking say? And to some places the expected shipping time actually includes >30 days.

But theres that Huawei SD625 tablet

Auto-Translates, looks fine to me

Had two items arrive DOA from FastTech, and it seems I'll need to ship them back to get a refund (even through it's clearly provable they're garbage from pictures/video)

First time I've had DOA stuff from China; is this sort of hassle usual? What happens on Ali if something arrives dead?

Always

Are you trying to get a refund from paypal or from fasttech?
Getting a refund from paypal is like getting blood from a stone

T420?

Also, fasttech has a replacement policy with DOA goods.
Also2: It's worth opening it up and checking solder connections. I've fixed a DOA cycle light by doing this. It was just a case of a cable being broken during transit.

>What happens on Ali if something arrives dead?
It's "according to the seller's set of returns guarantees". Which usually make the ridiculous assertion that you pay for return shipment fees.

I'm in Sweden so amazon is not an option unfortunately.

>No mail today bc Columbus Day

God damn it, AmeriClap

FastTech.

Dead items were in two separate orders. One I didn't get around to checking for a couple weeks after it arrived, so it seems I'll be out half the cost of shipping back to them, so possibly not worth it. The other I checked right away so it seems they'll refund shipping, but that's a PITA.

at least you had mail last tuesday
German reunification was a mistake

How to know if usb c to full size usb is a true usb 3.1 cable that'd support the full 3.1 speed and charging 12v and 2a?

I have a question /csg/, why is 'AMD' ram much cheaper than 'Intel' ram. This can't really be a thing, right?

They're ecig batteries (save your memes).

One is just plain bricked on arrival, the other was missing a piece (fell off somewhere along the line). I've ordered these chinese knockoff batteries for years, but the quality just keeps going down and down (used to be they were seemingly perfect copies stolen from the real factory, now they're garbage that fall apart in a week and have way-lower-than-advertized capacity)

I want a custom mouse pad, is chink good? Looking around 80cm width or more

There is no "AMD" RAM... what are the actual specifications?

It takes around 2 weeks for me to get my chink shit. What are some essential halloween items? Masks and costumes accepted

"Your shipment has been delivered to the postal operator of the country of destination and will be delivered in the coming days."
got this message 2 weeks ago

I'm happy for every day off I can get.

Look into a reshipper.

When I've lived in Asia and Latin America there will be companies that collect your shipments in the US and ship them to you via their own charter service. If you're in a high tax high price country it often saves you a lot.

become a neet

aliexpress.com/item//32658044932.html
Feedback is very positive.

Feedback on Ali is more for the seller than the product.

>Columbus day
How haven't the PC police outlawed this yet?

p.s. Canadian Thanksgiving today i.e. Native Genocide Day in a couple years time

I was. Buying things and not worrying about money is nice too though.

just make sure you're getting one with stitched/braided edges, don't get the cheapest shit, look at reviews with photos by people who know what they're talking about.

what about 'high density' ddr2 ram? superuser.com/questions/1048215/can-amd-only-ram-really-restricted-to-amd-chipsets-and-if-so-why

When I lived in South Korea it *rarely* took more than a week to get chinkshit. Was glorious.

But you had to live in South Korea.

I went to Seoul this summer, it was pretty comfy user.

In Canada that often means wait another two months.

there is high density ram that intel systems dont usually support (ive not yet came across one that does)

fuck me. the item was kz es3 (from the flash sale) and i know that RegularOP already got his. well then i'll keep waiting, thanks.

It's not too bad. Gmarket (their Aliexpress/Alibaba) was pretty good, although in Korea they will only deliver to a real person (won't just leave packages at your door), so if you have a job/life and don't have a doorman (protip: have a doorman) it's a pain to collect stuff.

In particular shipping on HEAVY items is super cheap: I'd get huge appliances and workout equipment and bulk food items and stuff delivered from across the country to my door for $5 or less.

>what about 'high density' ddr2 ram
That's ancient.Virtually all devices involved should be promptly sent to your local recycling center.

Canada Post won't provide tracking for chinkshit, but there's a different "we don't know" message they'll give on their tracking site depending on whether they've taken possession of it or not (i.e. they lie about not being able to track it). Google it.

Sometimes Canada Post / Canada Customs will let stuff through really quickly, and sometimes they'll take months. I think it's because they're checking everything suspicious for fentynol.

>bad goy! throw away your old shit and buy new!

Sounds like you got CHINKED.

re: IEMs, whenever I've bought IEMs in the past (last was probably 10 years ago) the 'sibilance' from the cord brushing on stuff always drove me nuts: made them unusable unless you sit perfectly still. Is that just intrinsic to IEMs or have I just used bad IEMs?

That is true for computers, yes. Unlike for other devices, we had Moore's conjecture and related conjectures going for a while.

It's not worth the effort per processing power or electricity to operate old shit.that gets outclassed by smartphones and cheap chink HTPC.

i'm still using Wolfdale CPU, hell i've been gaming on it since 2009 and it's still enough for 99% of shit normies do, i.e dumb web browsing or watching videos on youtube. true it uses like 3x more power on load but that's like $20 saved per year

nani???
Look at the feedback.

Do you have any reshippers you recommend? I've only tried using one once, and they never even sent me my package.

To where?

Totally depends on the country.

>as described
>quick delivery
>5/5

click the with pictures box you autist

>mum gets a post on facebook feed
>"super deal on this stylish coat -50% price!!!!"
>asks me to check out the shop site since it she has never used it
>check shipping times
>over 1 month
>totallynotchinkshit.psd
>reverse google image
>bingo, first link is aliexpress
>the same coat for half the price
i feel bad for people who are afraid of ordering from china and instead just buy from "the sites they used before" and it's the same shit but twice as expensive.

from a consumer point of view, double the price is not always a bad deal, assuming the company that sells it locally is in a first world country with consumer rights. Alone in the EU, where you need to offer 2 years of warranty in many countries.

I want to get a cheap Android phone to use it as a music player. What phones do you guys recommend that has at least Android 4 and the battery lasts for more than 10 minutes?

I fucking hate how everything on Amazon and Ebay is chinkshit from China now: I have to filter by Amazon Prime (even though I don't have prime) just to find shit that won't take eons to arrive (if I wanted to wait forever to save a buck I'd buy from Ali/GB/etc.)

>2017
>buying vision spinners

just get an istick whatever (pico if you have/are willing to get 18650s) and stop dicking around with those things

There's even people who uses apps like Wish.

If I had a 2-year warrenty on electronics I'd basically never have to buy anything, since stuff is pretty much guaranteed to break first.

it was double the price for importing it from chinks and warranty doesn't matter that much on clothing. though i'd rather pay 20% more than buy something like a laptop/tv from aliexpress

why won't you just get a music player?

Post links. I have no idea about "mods" or whatever (that's where you can replace the cells, right?)

I'm happy with this throw-away shit, but am getting sick of it breaking long before the cells wear out.

Cause to my knowledge there are no music players that sync with Pocket Casts and auto download podcast episodes.

And I won't buy an Apple product to do that

Alcatel Ideal. It sounds find on headphones. It's locked to AT&T, but who cares if you just want a music player. The attraction is it's only $20, you can find it at normal stores, and you get Lollipop, 1 GHz quad core CPU and 1 GB RAM. Yeah it's low spec and the camera is garbage, but it lags way less than I expected for the price.

*"sounds FINE", dammit, I can't type today

I'd like to purchase UV color of these USB lights but I can't find them anywhere. A year ago when I purchased there was an option for the UV ones. I'd really appreciate if somebody could help me find them.

Link:
aliexpress.com/item/Mobile-Power-Supply-USB-Lamp-Black-LED-Lamp-Bulb-Keychain-Pocket-Card-LED-Light/32336520578.html

just solder some uv leds on it

Ah dude that's perfect. Do you know how long does the battery last? Also, do you think I should get the unlocked version (which is $40) or the AT&T version for $20?

I haven't measured, but it gets through a day for me with cell modem active, some light web browsing, music playing and a couple calls.

Get the AT&T version. That will be fine for offline or wifi only use. You can buy unlock codes from dodgy websites for $8 if you want to use it as a phone -- and that's exactly what the $40 ones are, plus some profit for the guys doing it.

another option to consider is the verizon prepaid Moto E4 for $39. 7.1 Nougat, 2gb RAM, 16GB storage etc.