>he still doesn't have 4K, 5K or 8K screen

You look at that screen probably 10+ hours a day and you probably have some kind of a beast of a CPU and GFX card yet you've skimped on a display and everything looks fuzzy.
What's worse, your phone has more pixels than your monitor.

What's your excuse? Why are you a pixlet?

I have bad eyesight so i dont SEE a reason to buy one

Even if I did have a 4k screen, scaling would still be 100% because muh screen real estate

>not having 16k

dumbass op

>blind as a bat
then get a nice braille input device.

My video card is a 9800gtx, it can't even do 4K. It barely does 1080p.

>He doesnt have 32k
fucking pleb

my 1440p is good enough

I'm not willing to get a new gpu so I can play the occasional game of LoL on a bigger monitor without laggs.

900p is enough

>cuck 27" 4k
>look at stamp-sized images all day

MY 4k is 42"

Not having great eyesight /= blind

I watch a lot of low res stuff and it looks really really bad on high res displays

The human eyes can't see more than 1k

>framelets

lol

Oh, they finally made one that doesn't suck?

Nothing looks fuzzy you uneducated fuck. All that matters is PPI, assuming healthy distance from monitor, 24" 1200p or 27" 1440p are perfect resolutions for actual work. Anything more and you need to scale the shit out of it or you are unironically going to ruin your eyes by the age of 30.

No but it's good enough.

Human eye cant see above 24 fps retard

27 inch 1440p IPS display is perfectly adequate for me at the moment.

t. pixlet

Which one do you have?
I was trying to choose one like 1 month ago, but every single display had some crippling issue. Ghosting, burn-in, frame skipping, pwm backlight or something else.

Welcome to the ride. I bet the 4 years or so for hating Apple for producing what you wanted in the mainstream was excruciating. I hope you all enjoy Face ID in 2020 on your Samsung Nebula 11 running Android Last Night's Spaghetti.

Well they made some that is somewhat affordable that is for consumers instead of being several thousand and built for signage/business.
Use to be you had like 2 options some Philips one and Korean brands using b grade panels

I don't sit 2 inches away from my screen like a retard.

I have 1440p because I prefer 1440p @ 144 Hz to 2160p @ 60 Hz.

>27 inch 1440p IPS display is perfectly adequate for me at the moment.
108ppi? adequate? LMAO!

>MY 4k is 42"
Sounds like a tv with even less ppi than his 27" monitor, guess you're pretty retarded.

Way to burn out your monitor AND gpu...

Enjoy your botnet, I may lack pixels but at least I'm not being spied on.

>monitor
>botnet
you went full-retard, kiddo.

Oh yeah, you're right. Sorry, I'm still in kind of a daze. I just woke up from a nap.

I think I assumed we were talking about laptops specifically.

I don't put my face glued to the screen, so I'm fine.

Enjoy your expensive placebos, videophile.

>makes a mistake
>admits it
>doesn't spazz out about it
I like you. wish I knew you in person.

>not wanting to see the pixels in a subtle manner
>not wanting to know where everything begins and where everything ends
>not wanting to see the limits sharply

Sad brainlets.

don't want to tear down my dual monitor stand and reassemble it takes at least AN HOUR

Are there braille output devices?

LG 43UD79

it's basically four 21" 1080p without bezel. 42" of no UI scaling required goodness.

Those dark blue eyes HNNNGG

>it’s a pedophile thread

That's only rare on Sup Forums where 95% of users have legitimate autism.

t-thanks

What is 4k or 8k? I still use a 17" 1280x1024 monitor

Never even have to worry about low fps

I've had a retina MBP since the first one launched (IIRC it was the first hidpi computer that worked, with actual software support). Standard rez makes me want to vomit now.

yeah, of course.

>What is 4k or 8k? I still use a 17" 1280x1024 monitor
Jesus... haven't used one of those in over 10 years.
>Never even have to worry about low fps
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, manchild.

sry you eat shit Sup Forums bate with your 2k gamur monitor

4k is for 40-55 inch displays, anything else is gamer 'I need anti aliasing in hardware' shit.

Not high enough resolution

i sit 9 feet away from my display

Most people don't sit 10 inches away from the screen so it's not a problem.

Good screens improves eyesight.

>he has to look at the screen from 32 inches away not to see pixels
at that distance, you can't even read small text. you might as well use 1080p 55" TV.

I have 1280 * 1024...

... One 1080p at home, but no PC to connect to it...

I'm at work now...

My excuse is an EIZO CG246 with A-TW PLS panel.

I use my 1080p monitor at 1280X720 otherwise I can't read/see anything, now imagine reading text at 4k

I don't take pictures of my screen either.

I'm actually planning on getting one, haven't decided whether to go 27" or ~30" yet, I guess I'll go to a store and check out how they look IRL.

>hardware scaling LCDs
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT

Get an OS that properly supports scaling or get a new display.

What's wrong with windows scaling?

I have a 42" 4k TV

Got it for gaymen/entertainment and because of claims that it supports 1080p at 120hz despite display lag

Had to fucking replace the firmware tonget 120hz, does this weird ghosting-type shit all the time at 120hz, never even use it at 4k because everything is still too fucking small on a 42" screen.

I don't get it

Is everyone saying this type of shit actually retarded or is this just current-gen lazy bait?

How bad is its PWM backlight? Some people claim it's beyond horrible, some say it's acceptable and not noticeable.

It's fine but probably depends on what panel you end up with.

My eyesight is not the best anymore, so i can't really see pixels, even if i try.

Checkmate!

The human eye is not even capable of seeing that many pixels

My biggest isue is text sizes. 1440p on 27" is bad enough. Imagine if I had got 4K. Why does 4chins have to use such tiny text? cntrl+ it but that should not have to be the case.

>What's your excuse?
I sit far enough from my display that the difference isn't very noticeable.

Go into Display Settings and increase scaling.

Maybe if you stopped wasting money on 37" monstrosities the pixel density of 1080x1920 wouldn't be so bad.

>The human eye is not even capable of seeing that many pixels
that's the stupidest comment in this thread. congrats!

i am the opposite, my eyesight is excellent so since there are no os's that can properly scale, my eyes hurt from looking at a blurry mess

I really want this for UT2004.

gaymur as fuck. you need to go back to manchild.

why? My waifu doesn't have that much pixels

How meme is a 4k laptop?

>4k laptop
that's a full retard. there's just no point since screen sizes are so small yet it goes through the battery 3-4x as fast.
it's a complete waste.
4K is the best for anything over 27". 27-32" is the sweetspot.

It looks like ass though. Win10 scaling is terrible.

macOS is pretty fantastic at scaling user

not really. its probably the best out of the 3 but it sure as shit isnt perfect. maybe if all you do is look at the terminal it can be okay, but if you do actual work on it involving using 3rd party programs such as rdp and vmware its fucking 100% useless.

i actually returned the retina macbook i bought because the display was so useless in the real world. went back to my 2011 and havent looked back

it's the best. i boot hackintosh often and it has perfect hidpi support.

worst is Windows... because only a small percentage of apps support it. MS apps work fine however.

>you look at your screen for probably 10+ hours a day

What has to go wrong in your life to be this pathetic

Probably avoiding recreational drug use and diseased roasties.

>having a job makes you a degenerate drug addict

Using my u2515h here

Don't think I'll get a new screen for years to come.

>The human eye is not even capable of seeing that many pixels
that's exactly the point of high resolution displays. Some people prefer to see smooth text and images instead of pixelated mess.

I went from VHS resolution on a bad tape to 1080p. I'm happy here. Don't need 4K.

>you probably have some kind of a beast of a CPU and GFX card
no I don't
>What's worse, your phone has more pixels than your monitor.
no it doesn't
>What's your excuse?
I'd rather have a higher framerate for video games, and they don't even actually produce that much anime at native 1080p, god forbid, 4k or any higher resolution
finally, I don't have my face literally 2 inches away from my monitor to be able to differentiate between higher resolutions consistently

>terminal shit
>not actual work
Opinion discarded

>buy 27" 4k
>have to scale everything up to see anything
>same screen estate as 1080p
>90% of everything is now blurry

It takes a special kind of stupid to buy monitors with pixel density above 105-110 PPI.

>gpu can't handle a 4k monitor
>no space for one with a low enough PPI to be usable
>cpu can't handle a 4k monitor
>don't want to spend $300+ on a monitor

what do I do when I tell someone about the intel ME backdoors and they just ignore me with "lol this won't affect me so why should I care"

>that off camera big black cock that just filled her up with cum
RIP witey

>tfw i've admitted a fuck up before but never had someone reply back with a qt 2D girl

Top kek poorfag. I have 16k screens

for $300 i can get
>1 1440/4k monitor
>2 fhd 1080p ips monitors

2>1

>he doesn't have a 100k screen
Nothin personnel goy

24" 1440p @ 3 feet away is perfect PPI. everything is sharp and still readable, no scaling issues. i will get 27" UHD one day though.

>your phone has more pixels than your monitor
i'm not retarded, my monitor has 4 times as many pixels as my phone, just as it should. i don't dedicate my life to my Pocket Jesus

>current-gen bait
Welcome to the internets

>He doesn't have 128k
n00b