Performs act of civil disobedience

>performs act of civil disobedience
>get mad when they try to throw him in jail
>kills self

What the fuck was his problem?

he was a faggot
what did you expect from reddit?

He had severe autism and a speech deficiency because of his massive jewish underbite.

I don't miss him

Literally who?

I don't miss him either but I kind of wish he hadn't kill himself. Isn't the point of civil disobedience that you wait out your sentence to bring attention to the unfairness of the law?

Some meme jew that got caught illegally downloading and uploading copyrighted material using university infrastructure.

Show some respect you newfag, he co-founded this website.

He was even given a plea deal for like three months in jail and he didn't take it.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime, regardless of how "noble" your cause is. He knew he was breaking the law and was too much of a pussy to accept the consequences. I cringe whenever his name is in the same sentence as MLK...

He didn't do it because he was some ideologic welldoer. He did it because he had a Stallman-esque autistic breakdown (see the infamous printer incident) and couldn't deal with it.

He tried to be a rockstar while still in the diapers, that's the problem.

When you really want to improve humanity, then you don't stir up the crowd and cause trouble. In contrary, you keep your head down and take what you get.

MIT killed him.

>you don't stir up the crowd and cause trouble
yes you do, the problem is you have to be able to also calm the crowd down and give them direction afterwards, but you can't do that when you're dead

Fucking MIT niggers

Why didn't he just move to Europe?

>>kills self
CIA DID IT

They'd extradite him in a heart beat.
The only people we protect from American justice are child rapists that make good movies.

>Polanski
>good movies

>consensual sex with a minor
>statutory """rape"""

I sincerely doubt it, it's not like he's fucking Snowden. Who didn't get extradited either.

>drug a 13 year old and fuck her in all her holes
>consensual sex

He would have.

Living the dream.

when government's boot is on your throat, don't complain, op.

>being this much of a shill

13 year olds aren't as innocent as you pretend they are. She willingly took the drugs, and she has admitted that it was neither her first time nor was it actual rape. This was in the 70s IIRC, so statutory rape wasn't even a criminal charge back then (it was simply called sex with a minor).

Just look at Danielle Bregoli aka cash me ousside girl. Don't tell me you actually believe she's not doing hardcore drugs and getting her 25 year old boyfriend's cock up her ass regularly

Yeah those evil tricky 13 year old girls.
Way too experienced for a 40 year old

Op here, I support his actions but I wish he hadn't killed himself.

I'm just saying that just because most of Sup Forums's are permavirgins, doesn't mean that there aren't some real life sluts out there. In every seventh grade school class, there's at least one chick that's done it with someone older than 20.

>consensual sex with a minor
Minors are incapable of consenting, that's the point.

>Minors are incapable of consenting,
I refuse to believe that minors suddenly became incapable of consenting some time in the 70s.

It's much more likely that puristic hysteria promoted by the religious right suddenly became vocal, as conservatives gained more votes after the oil crisis and lack of faith in Keynesian economy.

>I refuse to believe that minors suddenly became incapable of consenting some time in the 70s.
You probably refuse to believe that asbestos suddenly started giving people cancer in the 1980s.

The point is that the laws were changed exactly when republicans started getting voted in to congress and senate, and at the same time the republican party shifted more to the religious right. It's not coincidental at all that the puristic hysteria suddenly became ratified in laws during this time. It's the same with Reagen's war on drugs only a few years after.

Sure there are some young girls that are all "fuck me, love me, daddy" but an adult should know better than to give it to them.

Even in non-Puritian Europe she'd be under age of consent.

The age of consent in Spain is 13 years.

No, it's 16.

That may be so, but I don't believe a quarter of a century in prison is a justifiable sentence. Maybe a hefty fine or some jail time + reparations

It used to be 13 until 2015.

>Fun fact: it was raised because of sudden increase in muslim immigrants bringing their "wives"

>quarter of a century
Where do you get that from?
Statuary rape charges are usually like 1-3 years

Sex with someone below 14 is automatically considered sexual assault in a majority of states, which gives anything from 5 to 100 years in prison depending on state.

Not true for Polanski though, he got off easy and only got the charge for sex with a minor. Everything else, including giving illegal drugs to a minor, was dropped.

>Not true for Polanski though, he got off easy and only got the charge for sex with a minor.
Because when he was convicted (in 1977), it wasn't considered the heinous crime against humanity the religious right has made it out to be today.

In 1977 ass-fucking alone was illegal.

Only for same-sex though.

Some Redditor

Good times.
Have an upvote.

Nah, Sodomy was included in his original charges.

The goat still dreaming with that jew.

>Why does someone as bright and young as Aaron S commit suicide.
Nah, he faggit just like us.

>Some meme jew that got caught illegally downloading and uploading copyrighted material using university infrastructure.
not even uploading

So he was just a greedy jew that wanted it all for himself. Explains a lot.

>Why does someone as bright and young as Aaron S commit suicide.
Nah, he faggit just like us.

Steve Jobs founder of Microsoft

>kills self
Implying he wasn't killed.

>willingly took the drugs
>13 yo
>willingly
That's the kind of stupidity I wish it wasn't present here.
A 13 yo can be made to believe that dragons exist and fairies take the teeth, but yeah, your kind of 13yo have bachelors in several sciences and are mature enough to choose drugs.
Life was so easier when you were 13, you knew how shit went.

>I was a retarded 13 year old, therefore all 13 year olds are retarded

I was doing drugs, willingly, at 13. I was raped as a child twice. I don't blow either out of proportion and neither have had an impact in my life that I haven't allowed. Mind you, neither were violent rapes, but they were both non-consensual sex acts.