He really likes anime

>he really likes anime
why?

Other urls found in this thread:

ramiro.org/vis/hn-most-linked-books-unique-users/
youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
youtube.com/watch?v=cGkQil14LPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because for the 23 minutes that it's on I forget what a worthless piece of shit that I really am.

>he unironically berates anime connoisseurs

Newfag

>be depressed frogposter
>see pic related in an article from hn ( ramiro.org/vis/hn-most-linked-books-unique-users/ )
>read it
>this is good mang
>search for psychiatrist and psychotherapie
>sort myself out
>clean my room ( youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk )
>get rid of all unecessary clutter in my life
>enjoy uni ( youtube.com/watch?v=cGkQil14LPQ )
>feel a lot better
>be happy frogposter

no fucking joke. This book + JBP are really good!

Cute things are cute

>Memerson
>really good
Kek.

the worst is that weebs are unable to accept that they're as bad as furries and ponyfags and can't stick to their containment board(s)

Fun things are fun

this, but i'm not a piece of shit, the world is.

memerson is good.
He is the source of great memes and really puts seriously good stuff onto the botnet

>Sup Forums - Technology

Because anime is a varied medium, the high points of which are top tier kino and the low points are often comedy gold.
sage

Are you forgetting where you are?

(((frog website)))

>(((frog website)))
i don't see any frog boards

i bet there are even more.

>many of the worst boards on the website
really blasts my chloroplasts

>not specified by board admins as frog posting boards
>anime still posted there
we are your gods now frog

lmao agreed

This is now an anti-frog thread

Because it's the only worthwhile media when compared to americuck niggerfucking shit.

You should try it, an actual story without having to look at monkeyfaced shitskins. A bless.

Some shows are good, some shows are bad, it's the same as any other media

Cute girls mostly.

>seinens are good, shonens are bad

ftfy

I spent last 10 or so years watching it and don't really have drive to get any other hobby anymore. It's just work, anime, internet, sleep. I try to gaym sometimes but can't get into most gaymes anymore, especially with amount of retarded children playing them. I'm pretty much 100% done with online gaymes for years now and I doubt that will change.
I enjoy it still, there are usually few decent/good shows per season and that's good enough.
Anyway, not technology and thanks for subscribing.

>containment board(s)
Stop co-opting Sup Forums terms, invader. Containment board was coined to refer to Sup Forums, the most highly trafficked board on the site that contained the most newfags, which is now Sup Forums.

>Because it's the only worthwhile media when compared to americuck niggerfucking shit.

you must have the taste of a toddler if you think that's true

I don't. Saw some oldschool worth watching animes some time ago, that's it.
Anime is dead to me. I watch only western culture animated series like a true patrician.

Sometimes I like to rewatch my waifu's anime and then fall asleep and vividly lucid dream about being in my waifu's anime and hanging out with her and being cute anime girl too.
It helps me to cope, that and the alcohol.

B/c i like the adventure and action, it allows me to escape for a short while

Did you feel threatened or something? You can still watch your american cuckshit starring tyrone, calm down. I just rather not.

And my taste is rather impeccable.

Sup Forums - Technology

>I watch only western culture animated series like a true patrician.

xD

Frog website

>he complains about people liking anime on an anime website made for people who like anime
why?

>Pepe and wojak in the birthday pic
Weebs on suicide watch.