Americo and Mexico, I like you, guys! You have a lot in common and you enrich each other so much...

Americo and Mexico, I like you, guys! You have a lot in common and you enrich each other so much. America enriches Mexico culturally, and Mexico enriches America genetically. Long live this friendship!

Its more like a love hate relationship 2bh

Thanks alot russia! i love United States of America too :)

I HATE Mexico!
I hope the Trump wall has automated sentries on it like the Korean border does

>he thinks a fancy wall can save him

CHI

Let me put this in terms a Russian would understand, yes we share a lot and if we are smart about it we'll both find a way to move forward as friends... Historically however it's a lot like Poland and Germany...

no, not really america never has designs on mexico

I like mexico too. I hate their government and manlet president, but what government in this world is not a shithole?

It was just one war!

I googled "homicide rate in Mexico over time" and all the results seem to end around 2011. Is Mexico getter safer or not since then?

How are things going on California and Texas?

it was a rebellion of mexicans
ask yourself what happened

According to statitics yes, the government does not tire to point that out. In practical terms it doesn't feel like it yet and at any moment we could have a surge in violence. Mind you, reduction in these metrics is sluggish at best...

The problem is, corruption aside, the government focuses too much on drug traficking which moves criminals towards predation of common citizens which obviously hurts a lot more than when the body count is more focused on criminals battling it out with each other and the police... Even if you halve the deaths it's a lot worse for us if most of those are just working joes...

Let's pretend fopr a second Sam houston didn't have a deliberate plan and the support of US congressmen, and let's even leave aside Guadalupe-Hidalgo was signed at gunpoint, would you have considered it fair if Mexico had gotten its shit together and annexed Confederate states during your civil war? Because according to you apparently might makes right...

Manifest destiny was basically the idea most of Mexico was lebensraum for your people, the difference with the Nazis is you did get away with it and we should count ourselves "lucky" you didn't go for the whole thing and ethnic cleansed our population. Let's be honest, don't you think there's more than a few Americans who would push for that if they thought they could get away with it?

You will pay for it not me : )

This

DAMN PENDEJO,BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ''White privilege''

BATTLEFIELD 101981493818371930173717391792837193

>considered it fair if Mexico had gotten its shit together and annexed Confederate states during your civil war?
Yes, because they were planning the same on you and all of south america.
When they went for the fort in florida Yanks got tired of their shit and dragged them back into the union.

>America enriches Mexico culturally, and Mexico enriches America genetically.
Top kek