My m-16 will protect me and my family from the gov-

>my m-16 will protect me and my family from the gov-

only Allah can protect you from the government and everything

That video where those based kurds shot down that turk roach helicopter was absolutely hilarious.

The charlies did a pretty good job of it and they didn't even have ARs, just slavshit and sharpened sticks with poo on the tips

rare desu

da fuck are you ?

>It's an Americans talk a big game about how THIS time they'll start an uprising and overthrow the government but don't fucking deliver year

you can shoot down helicopters

>the federal fovernment is in cahoots with the UN and the french to take away muh guns and sell my daughters to rich saudi princes as breeding sows that's why i should have the right to distill my own moonshine without having to fear black helicopters
>t. cletus from west virginia

no one thinks theres gonna be a civil war next year
maybe in the next 15 years, but not next year.
at the very worst some civil unrest following the election

hahahahahahahahaahahah

>Americans can't legally home distill spirits

suck a dick trudeau supporting faggot

R A R E
A
R
E

not with small-caliber firearms
The entire firearms discussion isn't about home defense anyway, that's just an excuse. It's more of a hobby thing really.

We can. It's suddenly the end of the world if we try to sell said spirits though, because god forbid the IRS miss out on their sin tax shekels

>finland calling anyone else inbred

ayy

By the time that starts happening regularly the country is already fucked. I'll become refugee and take over your house with a family of Paki's.

its multi-faceted
gun owners might hunt, they might want protection from criminals, they might want to be prepared if SHTF, they might want protection from the government. or they just like guns, which many do.
guns are useful for more than one thing.

>implying canada wouldn't be fucked if America collapsed.

I'd like to take this moment to appreciate the sweet, delicious irony of this post.

If you can tell what it is you can pat yourself on the back since you are most likely smarter than this specific american poster.

>Implying they would bomb you with a chopper
>Implying they wouldn't just drone strike you from some bunker out west.

You are far more inbred than any Southern state. Which is why most of you look like mongs.

>m-16

Look, I know this is b8, but at least give it some effort. If you intentionally put m-16 instead of AR-15 in there to b8 cuc/k/s like me then well played I guess, I bit

>a fucking LGBT pride flag

>bomb you with a chopper
Jesus, man. This is the US Army we're talking about here, not some asshurt Shiite tyrant dropping barrels of gunpowder onto civilian neighborhoods out of rusted out Hinds. Have some faith in your countrymen