Trying to find white people in Argentinian crowds is like playing the "Where's Wally?" game

Trying to find white people in Argentinian crowds is like playing the "Where's Wally?" game.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGA PLEASE STOP.

Monkey thread

this is what the future of europe looks like so argentines are just ahead of the grade

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904

It's "Waldo", zika brain.

yes user, Brazil is 100% nordic and first world, you're right, we're niggers and shit

happy now?

Monitoooo bobooo ajskskskajsjakjdaksjaksjskjsa

Argentinians are europeans, so this really makes you think.

Technically it's Wally in bongland

argentinian mestizos look very different from our mestizos

strange

Wtf i hate wally now

>those people
>not white

Sorry to tell you, lad, but that's exactly how souther Europeans look.

found him!

I noticed this too. Argentina's """"mestizos"""" look like Brazilian pardos. Could be because they have some hidden nig ancestry maybe?

Stupid amerindian shitskin.

> that flag
>this thread

they look pretty average

Again, my nigga?

>Brazilians ever say their country is white

ChileANO please

then southern europeans are not white

desu we didn't even consider them white back when

Yes you guys do

I don't think that retarded spic has ever seen a southern European in his life. Pic are southern Italians. They don't look anywhere close to those shitskin mongrels. You can just use Google to find groups and crowds of people you know.

No. People only say the south part of Brazil is white, not the entire country.

Well, at least Argentine mestizas aren't breeders waiting to be blacked by the rest of the country like your pure Nordic Rio Grande do Sul German women... You do realize what the future holds for your country, don't you?

About a third of those people would pass for white in the United States as long as they didn't have accents and wore the right clothes.

Many of the others would be ambiguously brown, but not considered too much "other" for white people to cross the street when they see them..

>Sorry to tell you, lad, but that's exactly how souther Europeans look.
I don't

You know I was trolling about those people looking European, but then this Brazilian monkey posted this >>>> Top kek southern Italians truly look like something else, they look kinda mixed. They for sure have some non white blood in them.

Yeah, it's called evolution.

es pa darle en su madre compa

Reminder that south Brazil is just a meme and that this is a bait poster

Southern European (men and women) have god tier looks tho, sadly Spanish and Italian genes are not as dominant in men as they are in women here in my country, I men, I'm not gay but we really need some more handsome men around here.

A decade before i would have told you that this picture is fake or cherrypicking. But the truth is that it's an accurate representation of the present demographic of the country. Real white people with European roots are a rarity.

90% of these people have 60% or more european dna thats for sure

oh look is another brazil is white episode

>Stealing pics from school girls just to ¨¨prove whitness¨¨ from your shithole in a cantonese cartoons forum.

Pathetic, please kill yourself.

Che Jorge. You gotta find a reason to live, don't give up