/bst/ battlestation thread

/bst/ battlestation thread

$10 monster mat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00AY94Y3G/
overclock.net/t/1345353/does-anyone-know-if-this-is-a-fake-microsoft-wmo-or-does-anyone-know-how-i-could-tell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>garbage plastic keyboard from the 80's
>kidney-sized old mouses
EBIN! :) upboated!
edit: here's some gold too!

HA. Classic reddit meme. Cracks me up every time. Laughing now. Ha. I laughed. See? Ha. I did it again. Reddit is great and i like them. Ha (Laughed again)

nice decorative foam
thinking about putting some up myself

show buttplug

IBM model M's have a much more robust steel plate in them compared to modern mechanicals. They are widely regarded as one of the most consistent and reliable keyboards ever made.

>tfw these guys get it

Sorry if there's pubes in my keyboard

>this old garbage tickles my autism
>therefor its one of the best ever made
I'm sure a modern 15$ will perform just as long and more than your autism simulator. You can just roll-over and say "I'm one of those retarded fags that still use windows 98, old mechanical keyboards, gigantic mouses
>>>r/oldschoolcool

Cool poster.

You might want to move your lamp.

>nice decorative foam
thanks but i hate it, im getting new art framed
u first bby ;^)
>You might want to move your lamp.
it keeps me on edge desu

i do type this way

i like the view and plants
nice case
nice lamp

Now with 100% more OpenBSD!

I really need to get a Model M
8/10

Get a old style LCD clock and it'll be 10/10

Too much purple
6/10

Weird placement

R8 and H8 Sup Forums

Whats the point of the sheet on the desk? Wonr you just spill weed and alcohol on it?

It's water and nug proof

Not bad, pretty comfy
Too much purple, it needs to accentuate, not light up the entire room.
Lots of natural light,which is great. But access to windows is much more difficult
Don't understand the tilt. Seems like a good way to destroy your back.
I generally hate messy, but I love this

>Too much purple, it needs to accentuate, not light up the entire room.
>Too much purple

it had weird saturation in that pic, this is a more accurate shot of how it normally looks

"no"

Early for once

>wrong-handed
>jewtube
>faggot gay keyboard
>adult pacifier cocksucker vapor knob ultracuck retard device
>coaster
>meme cup of water
>succulent
>somialn ebola-diarrhea tier poster
You're probably a mod. Also, check my sick fucking digits kiddo.

Might try to rate a bit later if I have some time. Probably won't be welcomed, meh.

I need a second monitor, actual chair, and want to do something about the wires at my feet, but I think it's coming along nicely.

Too much purple

10/10 very comfy

Small and simple. Might suggest a bigger desk though. 8/10
excellent desk. Clean up the cables from your pc and possible get a stand for the desk to hold up your mic from there, the cable laying across the desk bothers me a bit. 9/10
The personal table top for your computer is so cute. Are the beats holding up to your expectation if those are your daily driver? It has been a long time since ive seen them on this kinda board. 8.8/9
interesting what is inside that almonds jar? Other then this no complaints. 9/10
I would say clean up a bit but everything seems to have a place for all. but really you should clean up a bit. 7/10
>nice. 6/10
Very comfy, we should hang out sometime user.ID on the desk? Im trying to find one bigger than the one I have. 9.02/10

If anyone can give me any suggestion on a all black desk with plenty of space for whatever nonsense I need to place on top it would be much appreciated. ^,^

Thanks man

Cables are still messes up from when I switched out the speakers. I have velcro ties to bind them. A mic stand might be a possibility in the future

Build a desk and stain it yourself famalam

Razer Blade + external monitor set up

>
Thanks user! The Beats are pretty comfy for now until I get some better headphones but they're decent for what they are.

Harvards cs50 class?

Yup. Got most of the way through it before, got a development job, never finished it. I'm gonna get that shirt this time

amazon.com/gp/product/B00AY94Y3G/
It's an L desk but I removed the smaller piece. Had it for three years. Solid desk.

i want to see turntable setups

>Muh flannel

Ill second that

lmfao

This is what i imagine when i imagine a real live hacker.

Still new to /bst/ posting
B-be gentle

can your taste get any worse?

get a thicker mousepad

clean that mousepad
clean the tank
remove the shit in the background
clean up the wires

Dude I see you posting your desktop in about every third thread on Sup Forums in the past weeks. Do you ever do something else?

thats everyone itt tho.

Please post clear pic of bookshelves alone.

There are some anons other than them that post every thread. What? Not like these threads fill up that fast anyways.

>robust, folded 1000 times, superior IBM plate

awww who's a good boy?!

What do you use to clean the mousepad? Mine starts to look the same and water and soap don't do any good.

>no SUPER_L key
let me guess you run windoze too?

water and dish soap/shampoo. use a sponge to scrub it

lacking in personality

>no chair
How do you live?

phased into my grandmothers' house from the future
>funko
cozy neet den my dude
there is no better desk style on the planet to have windows 98 on
I don't hate this but it does look like a single trip to micro center was made for everything but the laptop
my fellow rgb clusterfucker
your poor ass and back
trappedinthewoodsandlovingit/10
diggin' it, little bit of amiibo love would bump it up to an 8
8/10 but god help anyone who dares enter a discord or something with you
>gun on desk but still in a holster
dig it despite fully loaded glass desk hurting my feefees
pepesilvia/10
comfy because I type on chiclet boards like that and no other reason
Sup Forums standard as it can be
plant goals my mans

I'm sorry about my key-caps I had some major keyboard blowouts

Lol no.. Not even Topres last as long as Model Ms. They are over 30 years old and feel the same to type on as they did when new. Retard.

brutal

Model M is a plastic shit.
You are talking about the Model F.

subarashii

Please be gentle

faggots

which display? nice bezels

it's not bad. I love the colours. it's just very 'child like' and I imagine you're probably like 30 or something.

How the fuck was that supposed to be a fun post ?

No actually. He was talking about the Model M. The internals of a model m is rivetted to a metal plate.

Also Model Fs are made out of plastic too unless its a 4704 banking variant. The rest are either totally plastic or have a metal back

So how much of a meme are these? I'm used to Dual screens with one being smaller than the other, but Widescreen monitors have been gatherin my attention lately

>Harvard cs50
Learning to code are we newfriend?

The 4704 banking variant is plastic too.

Santa came early this year for little jimmy I see.

No they're not. They are made out of zinc or some shit like that

The keys?

The discussion has never been about the keys, it has been about the cases. Metal keys are a bad idea.

New quad to build when I get home tonight~

Okay I'm retarded then. I want a model F but I don't need th bank keys. Is the regular model metal?

Learn how to position nearfield monitors. This is triggering me.
0/10

those wmo's looks fake as shit bro.

American Psycho Aesthetic/10

Neat setup and numerals. Is your laptop dell?

As retarded as this is I already have a development job, I'm 8 months deep, just never finished CS50X back when I was self learning

Can you elaborate? They're used off eBay.

Yup, XPS 15.

check this thread overclock.net/t/1345353/does-anyone-know-if-this-is-a-fake-microsoft-wmo-or-does-anyone-know-how-i-could-tell

no its not. dubs guy has higher class than this poorfag

Yo respect. Are you learning anything new this time around even though it's just a cs1 class? I thinking of finishing it and doing the hacker problems

Moved in with the GF, tiny house is tiny.

Dog picture please. Nice gun and chair as well.

Does seem cramped - are you guys going to look for a bigger place?

>/bst/ battlestation thread
>
>$10 monster mat edition
What type of lamp is that? Based a robot off of one of those and I can only think it's a three lever arm but nothing shows up on Google for it.

What if both case and keys are metal?

Shit audio. Cool poster

When are you going to get rid of those shitty ass speakers. You look like a twat with all that sound treatment but you clearly don't know shit about audio.

Nice plants. Nice desk. Just get yourself some curtains and you'll be set. Even if they're cheap curtains, it'll still make that window look a hell of a lot nicer.

I like the Nate Wren pape. Nice speakers, although I'd turn them towards your head more. I like your setup. Very clean and simple.

You've certainly made the best of what you've got. I like it.

I like your desk. That wood grain looks nice.

Why do so many people buy such expensive shit tier speakers.

Monitor bros

The meme is strong with this one

Looks comfy. I like the sticker covered case too. That keyboard looks annoying to type on though.

Not really. Just reinforcing low level fundamentals so far.

There are new psets on machine learning and python though, should be interesting

Nice AK

Ikea
Wheel has good texture, sides are textured, print is clear on both, shell doesn't bleed light

I do think the one I have at work is fake though. The led shines through the top case a bit and the Microsoft logo is a little blurry

Yeah we're looking, waiting until I'm done with school in a year and then we're going to move somewhere that isn't the Midwest.

As for the doggo, here is one of the three.

Thank you user! Dog is a cute one!

Good luck with the close quarters and house hunting next year.

What the bloody hell is that thing? The case. Jeesus.

It gets posted in every thread.

Neetlife is over and my days as a wagecuck has now begun.

And for those who asked how you get a gun in Sweden, you go to the gun shop :^)

what monitor is that??